01 ♥

Neverland ♥

Someday - Ukiss

--

Your suffering now is a sign of your hard work
U-Kiss, Someday.


--

"Joohyo!" An angry woman stomped into a badly furnished room with a whip in her hand. "Why is the kitchen not swept when I have instructed you to do so?! Are you trying to rebel?!" She snarled and pulled the girl by her hair, hard. "You need to be punished." She smirked and lashed her with the weapon in her hand, chuckling with glee when the poor girl squirmed and shouted in pain.

"I'm sorry!" She whimpered as the relentless woman only exerted more strength.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." She sneered. "I'll tell you what." She said menacingly. "I'm going to throw you out of this house. You flithy belong to the streets with your equally ty mother."

"You are the !" Joohyo snapped. No one could insult her mother, especially when her stepmother was the one who had seduced her father. "Don't you dare insult my deceased mother you !" 

She was greeted with a hard smack in the face. "I'll feed you to the dogs. How dare you!"

Joohyo sobbed as a lamp was thrown in her direction. It shattered and the glass cut her arms. The evil woman gripped her skinny frame to the kitchen and scattered salt on her wounds. It satisfied her to hear her loud cries and shrieks.

"Out. You are out of the house." She shut the door in her face and scoffed. She had finally gotten rid of the thorn in her flesh, Kang Joohyo.

::

"I smell blood." His muttered and his followed the scent to fill his hunger. He stopped when he saw a girl in shabby clothes, holding her arm and her tear-stained face. "Whatever. I'm going to have her."

But before he could do so, a shadow swooped down and gathered Joohyo in his arms before flying away, disappearing into the darkness.

"Damn." The man cussed before hurrying on his way to look for another prey.

--

"Kiseop hyeong, who is she?" Dongho asked.

"Someone I saved." The pretty boy answered without looking at the maknae.

"Your new lover?" He snickered. "Weak. A human? C'mon, you can do better than that."

"Shut it." Hoon hissed from his side of the room.

"No one asked you, ." The rebellious maknae scorned rudely.

"Manners, Dongho!" Soohyun appeared in the blink of an eye and chided him.

"Whatever. Not like-"

"Can you just get out? You are going to wake her up!" Kiseop finally exploded. He narrowed his eyes at the quarrelsome boy and pointed towards the door. 

"Fine." He huffed and stuck up his middle finger at the older one before leaving.

"I saw that!" Kiseop growled without turning back. Dongho immediately scurried out of the room, afraid of angering his brother even further.

::

"No! No!" Joohyo screamed. In her dreams, she was being tortured to death by her stepmother as she splashed hot oil on her fragile body. She struggled against the restraints but to no avail. She was tightly bound by the ropes and had no way of escape.

"Face my wrath, Kang Joohyo. I hate you. You shouldn't have been born into this world. You taint it with your fake innocence."

"No, please!" She pleaded as she saw her approaching.

"NO!" With a jolt, Joohyo woke up to a handsome face. "W-Who.." She backed away from the stranger.

"Lee Kiseop. Let me take a look at your hand." Without a word, he gingerly rolled up the sleeve of her shirt and inspected the cuts. They had miraculously healed and what were left were pink scars. He placed his hand over them and a faint light glowed from his palm. The scars disappeared and she were as good as new.

"W-What are you?" She trembled at his healing power.

"I'm the prince of Neverland."

"Neverland?"

"It is a place where we don't grow old and stay forever young." Soohyun interjected. "Hello, I'm Shin Soohyun, the oldest of all the princes in Neverland."

"I'm Kim Kyoung Jae, but you can call me Eli. Nice to meet you." A muscular male smiled warmly at you. 

Since how long had she met with such kindness? She did not know. She stereotyped everyone to be cruel, evil, scheming and mean like her stepmother and did not know how the people outside were like.

"Yeo Hoonmin." The one with the book nodded curtly.

"I'm Kevin." The girly looking one attempted to smile but he stopped himself.

"AJ." The handsome one sulked.

"Shin Dongho." The last one rolled his eyes and stared at the celling.

"We are the Princes of Neverland. Welcome." Soohyun grinned and snapped his fingers. A servant came running in. "This will be your personal servant from now on."

"I have to... stay here?" She asked meekly.

"From what I  know, you were kicked out of your house." Kevin arched an eyebrow.

"How did you..."

He smirked and tapped his head. "Mind reading."

She stared at all of them, awed. "Do you all have different powers?"

"Yeah. Mine is the ability to control the weather!" Eli chirped brightly.

"Water~" Soohyun singsonged.

"I can move objects." Hoon said quietly.

"Music." Dongho said.

She turned to the last one. "Ice." He replied reluctantly.

"You guys... Don't grow old? Are you humans?" 

Hoon smiled thinly. "We'll see you for dinner."

With that, she was brought to a pinkish room.