14♥

Neverland ♥

U-Kiss - When Love Stops

--

You’re a special person that i long for to the point that it hurts
I don’t know the words of separation

Even if my life ends and i’m born again

--


"Soohyun?" Hoon called out desperately, fear evident in his voice. He could feel it all the way to his bones. His mother's hatred. Her cat-like green eyes seemed like a dark abyss and they pierced through his soul. "No, don't go.. I promise-" 

"Hoon!" Soohyun shook him violently. "It's all in our minds! She's playing mind games with us! She is using our fear against us! Wake up!"

"Huh?" Hoon's eyes snapped open but they appeared glazed and bloodshot. "Mother!" he gasped. "It was you! Soohyun! You were the one that pushed her away! You were the reason why she died! You don't deserve to live your life to the fullest while Mother suffered endlessly because you drove her to suicide!"

"Hoon!" The older one yelled in frustration. "Can't you see it?! Its all part of Minyeon's plan!"

"Don't touch me!" he shouted back and he held up his palm. A ball of fire soared through the air, heading towards Soohyun. "I'll destroy you today!" Soohyun dodged in the nick of time and he doused the inferno with his power. "Hoon Min!" he begged.

But his pleas fell on death ears as more objects were sent in his direction. "You knew Mother loved you the most! You knew she was biased towards you!"

An evil cackle resounded in the air. "Shin Soohyun, what do you think of my new game?"

"Minyeon!" he clenched his fists tightly. "You will never succeed at your stupid goals. I will not let you destroy Neverland. So dream on!"

"Oh, we'll see, we'll see." she drawled.

--

"Did you hear that?" Kevin cocked his head for better listening. "It sounded like Soohyun!"

"Come on, we have to hurry." Kiseop urged and they broke into a run. "Can you communicate with Soohyun?" he asked Kevin.

"Yes, ohmy- Hoon is attacking him! We have no time to waste! Minyeon is trying to make us kill each other!" Kevin gasped. 

After many twists and turns, they finally spotted Soohyun and Hoon in the distance. Hoon was enraged, and in an agitated state, which none of them had seen before.

"Hoon! Stop!" Kiseop snapped. "What are you doing?!" When Hoon's eyes focused on Kiseop, then the latter realised something was wrong with the former. The pale blue color had turned copper- reddish brown, symbolising hatred and anger. 

Kevin tried to calm Hoon down but all was in vain. None of their powers, even combined, could subdue the anger monster in Hoon. "Joohyo, can you try?" Soohyun asked.

"What do I do?" she blinked.

"Your protective shield. Maybe that can block out the illusions Minyeon is giving him." Kiseop replied. A shield covered them and Hoon seemed to be less infuriated. He was holding his head, and groaning in pain. Kiseop immediately placed his hand on his head and the pain slowly subsided. He had also noticed that Hoon's eye color was back to normal.

"What happened?" Hoon mumbled, confused.

"You attacked Soohyun." Hyojin answered. "I'm Hyojin, the real Merprincess, basically I was kidnapped by Minyeon and she pretend to be me." 

"I had no idea she was so..." Soohyun said. "How can she be so evil?!"

The six of them advanced further and they finally stopped in front of five doors, similar to the ones seen at the other side of the maze.

"Pink, White, Red, Black and Blue." Kevin tapped his chin thoughtfully.

Joohyo slowly approached the pink door, scrutinising the door knob. "Guys!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Look at the engraved words on the door knob!" On the pink door, she noticed that
'ανοίξτε' was etched on the metal, while the other doors had 'κίνδυνος'.

"The pink door is the right one!" Hyojin announced. "I studied Greek before. It means 'Open' while the others read 'Danger'."

Kevin pushed the door open with the others behind him, their senses alert as they tried to detect any sound or impending danger. When there were none, they were all suspicious. Surely Minyeon would set a trap somewhere, it was impossible for her to let them go so easily. As they approached the second door, Kevin whirled around. "This is not the right door!" he gasped. "It's a trap!" 

True enough, a cage fell from the celling, trapping Joohyo, Kiseop and Soohyun and separated them from Kevin, Hoon and Hyojin who were able to step away in time.

"What do we do now?" Kevin panicked.

"Kevin, take Hoon and Hyojin with you and go to the red door. AJ, Eli and Dongho will be there." Joohyo instructed. "Trust me, danger is represented by red. Since the word 
'κίνδυνος' means danger, danger + danger will be the perfect spot! Its a weird logic but I have a strong feeling that they will be there."

"Alright." Kevin nodded and they filed out of the room.

"Now what do we do?" Soohyun shook the bars, hoping to break it but it only rattled.

"We wait, I'm sure after rescuing the AJ, Eli and Dongho, we'll find a way out of this." Joohyo sighed and sat down, tired after the whole day's adventure.

"I hope so." Kiseop mumbled, leaning against the bars of the 'jail'.

--

"Ready?" Kevin asked as he twisted the door knob. 

"Yeah. I hope this won't be a trap again." Hoon said as they plunged into darkness once more. Theirs eyes soon adjusted to the darkness and they saw three doors, one golden brown, another ruby-red, and the last, hazel brown.

"Not again!" Kevin complained. "What's with that girl and doors!"

"Kevin, if you realise, these doors are the color of their eyes." Hoon pointed out. "So if each of us go into a different room, we can save them without alerting the guards."

Kevin pondered for a moment before agreeing. "I'll take the red door then."

"Eli is one of the nicest, perhaps Hyojin can take the golden brown door. And I'll take the hazel-brown one."

"We'll meet here after 15 minutes. If any of us is not out yet, we will have to barge in, just in case its a decoy.." Kevin took a deep breath and opened the red door. It was a narrow passage way, The only light illuminating the path was a small window, at the very end. He took long strides and thankfully, reached the end without being harmed or attacked. But other than the window shining light into the room, there was nothing else inside. Kevin was puzzled and bewildered. Was there really nothing in this 'room'? 

He touched the granite walls, feeling for a button of some kind. After a long search, his nimble fingers felt something unusual beneath. The wall was soft at that particular area. He rapped on it, and it produced a hollow sound. At that moment, he wished that he had another power other than mind reading, for it was not handy in situations like this. He smashed his fist into the wall but nothing happened. Kevin started to worry. He felt the surroundings, hoping to find something that would reveal a hidden door or room.

--

"Dongho," Minyeon called sweetly, "did you miss me?" She cupped his face with her hands, enjoying how the poor boy squirmed under her touch.

"Screw off." he spat, then bit her finger.

"You will regret doing that!" she snarled. And all of a sudden, Dongho screamed in agony.

"NO! NO!" he kicked his legs and his hands were reaching upwards to tear out his own hair, but the shackles restricted his movements. "No! Stop! Stop!" As Dongho suffered from the hallucinations, Hoon, who was watching from the shadows, raised his hands and the chair hit Minyeon in the head. She fell, unconscious and Dongho's headache and nightmare vanished.

"Hoon!" Dongho cried, "help me!" he struggled with the chains as he tried to break free. In a flash, Hoon was by his side and fished around in Minyeon's pocket, looking for the key. When Dongho was free, Hoon slipped the bunch of keys into his pocket and they fled the scene.

1 down, 2 more to go.

--

Updated! ^^