12♥

Neverland ♥

This Time Is Over - B1A4

--

"What?! Do you know what you are saying?!" Kevin stared at him with his mouth wide open.

"Yes. And close your mouth." Kiseop ran a hand through his tousled hair and said to Joohyo, "See that door behind? Kevin and I will distract the monster. When that time comes, run over and go in. We will follow you after dealing with that little disgusting thing."

"But-" she started to protest and Kiseop shushed her. "Just do as I say. I can heal and fight, don't worry. Saving Eli, Dongho and AJ is our priority."

"Okay." she finally agreed and Kiseop took the lantern from her hands, borrowing the dim light it offered, shining at the right side of the wall. He grinned and grabbed a long sword encrusted with rubies and tossed Kevin a stake. Just for safety purposes, he handed Joohyo a small yet useful dagger. "Just in case." he smiled, then exchanged a glance with Kevin. The two of them charged towards the five-headed monster. Kevin dodged its attacks skillfully, as though he was trained to do so. He ran over to the back and plunged the weapon into its back. It shrieked and thrashed wildly, its tail hitting him in the process. With a grunt, Kevin fell to the floor, bruised and in pain.

"Kevin!" Joohyo screamed, running over, but stopped by Kiseop.

"Stay where you are." he growled. He twisted his sword expertly, sticking the sword into its eye. The monster let out a ear-splitting cry of agony and blood splurted out from the damaged organ. With new found anger, it lunged at Kiseop and he shouted, "Now!" when the monster had left the door unguarded. She dashed towards the door with lightning speed, flinging it open.

A figure sat in the middle of the room, with little moonlight shining in. Had they spent so much time here? Or was it because there was no sun and light in Hell? Joohyo mused, slowly approaching the bound person.

"Hey." she nudged the figure cautiously. The person looked up, eyes as blue and bright as sapphire. "P-Please, save me." she pleaded, her cheeks red and eyes swollen. Her long golden curls tumbled down the small of her back and it looked dirty and unwashed. Dirt stained her face and shabby clothings.

Without a single word, Joohyo set to working on the shackles and ropes which were for added protection. "Who are you?" she asked curiously.

"My name is Hyojin, the Merprincess. On the way to Neverland Castle, my carriage was intercepted and I was brought here. Minyeon assumed my position and pretended to be me." The ropes fell away and the metal chains which had cut into her creamy white skin soon dropped onto the floor with a loud 'clink'. Kevin and Kiseop rushed inside the room, battles scars evident.

"Kiseop, Kevin, are you alright? Why didn't you clean up?" she said worriedly, fussing over their wounds. Kevin was about to speak when Kiseop shot him a warning glare. How could he tell her that he had used up most of his energy in defeating the beast and needed blood? He could sense the fragrance of Joohyo's sweet blood. It was so tempting.. He bared his fangs and quickly whirled around before she could see them.

"Merprincess." Kevin breathed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, why are you.."

"How did you know?" Hyojin asked with wide eyes.

"Mindreading." Kevin smiled, then kissed her hand. "Did Minyeon capture you too?" he questioned with a frown.

"Yes." And she repeated her story again, before gasping. "Oh no! The alarm will sound! Because I'm freed! Guards will swarm in and it will then be impossible to leave!" The four of them rushed past the slain monster, and was about to burst out of the room when Minyeon and her guards stood there, waiting for them. There were around thirty men, Joohyo gauged.

"So I thought wrong. I assumed only Hoon and Soohyun came, but you two came too. And who may this be?" she narrowed her coral-colored eyes at Joohyo, taking her in.

"None of your business." Kiseop snapped and tried to push his way through.

"Of course it is. Since none of you will be leaving Hell alive!" she sneered and motioned to her guards to take them down. The four of them stood back to back and the guards formed a circle, as though a predator waiting for its prey. One of them raised his sword and the rest followed suit. Joohyo quickly formed her protective bubble and the guards were repelled.

"W-What.." Minyeon gaped, all traces of smugness gone. "How can that be.." she clenched her fists tightly and disappeared. All the guards were groaning in pain and unable to get up.

Hyojin took the opportunity to tell them about Hell. "The maze is divided into left and right. You found me by the right path. The left side.. is horrifying." she shuddered. "Illusions, and many other horrible things are found there. But, Minyeon usually keeps everything precious to her there, because no one will then be able to break through the barrier."

"We have to go there right now." Kiseop paled. "Hoon and Soohyun.." Kevin nodded in agreement. "Hoon and Soohyun, they seemed lost.. And the illusions are not helping either.

Suddenly, Kiseop fell to the floor, holding onto his sword. His lips were white and his body in convulsion. The trio shifted their gaze to him in worry.

"Why is he like that? Wasn't he fine just now? Can he heal himself?" Joohyo kneeled down beside the fallen prince frantically.

"He had utilised all his energy.. Oh god." The truth dawned on Kevin. "Did you or did you not drink the blood bag today!" he whispered. Kiseop shook his head slightly, his hands growing colder by the moment. Kevin gripped Joohyo's wrists. "He needs blood." he said, his voice barely audible.

"B-Blood?"

--

Hey! Chapter 12 is done! I thought I'd leave you guys with a cliffy! :)
But fret not! 13 will be up soon! ^^
Comment! <3