04♥

Neverland ♥

Kevin - Forget Our Memories

--

I will be fine.
I always will be fine.
Kevin- Forget Our Memories

--

A sigh escaped Joohyo's pink lips as she stared at her fingernails. She dared not exit her room as she was afraid of angering Soohyun and the rest of U-Kiss. She was bored to tears, yet there was nothing she could do to keep herself entertained. She gazed out of the window and saw that an impending storm was coming their way. *Eli must be really mad.* She thought as thunder rumbled and lightning flashed across the jet black sky.

::

"We must keep her hidden from Father." Kiseop said solemnly. "He will want to get rid of her."

"But you know Father's power, he can detect every single presence in this castle." Soohyun argued. "Unless.."

"She must have some power. Everybody in Neverland has one." AJ spoke up.

Hoon whipped around, he had sensed a shadowy figure sneaking around suspiciously. "Show yourself!" He hissed, venom in his words.

"Hoon..?" Soohyun frowned as he watched his younger brother behave out of character. Hoon never did speak so harshly.

The figure cackled, then in a blinding light, it disappeared.

"Be on your guards, Hades must have sent him." Dongho clenched his jaw.

"He sold his soul to Satan, remember? He was bent on avenging his Father." Kevin said.

"Who was killed by our Father for killing Mother." Kiseop finished.

"Well, so, how are we going to find out Joohyo's power? Ideas, anyone?" Eli tapped his finger against his chin thoughtfully.

"The library. There is a book on that." Hoon revealed.

::

"So, basically, we must do something to make her angry so that she can tackle us with her power?" Dongho mused.

"Yes, I think.." Hoon glanced at AJ, a small smile forming on his lips.

"Don't look at me like that!" He snapped. "There is no way I am going to make her hate me even more!" He protested.

"But it will be weird for the rest of us to make her angry! See, Eli and I are so nice to her, Kevin is so gentle, Dongho is so cute, Hoon is so sweet and Kiseop is out of the question! He saved her! So, AJ, please sacrifice yourself." Soohyun reasoned.

"No! I don't want to!" He implored. "Anyone but me!"

"Why don't we force her powers out using our own powers?" Eli suggested.

"You mean.."

::

Joohyo was dragged out of her room in the middle of the night, after deciding to skip dinner. So she found herself standing in a huge field, with the 7 guys.

"Everyone has a power in Neverland, whether you are a mortal or.. like us. We need you to find out your power." Soohyun started off with a small talk and U-Kiss groaned.

"To cut his long story short, we will be 'attacking' you with our powers to force yours out. You have to protect yourself or you will die." AJ interjected.

"AJ!" Eli chided. He did not want Joohyo to feel scared at his brother's directness.

"You ready?" Soohyun asked her. Though she was confused how this would help her, she nodded nonetheless. He nodded at Hoon and he made a chair fly in her direction.

"Ah!" She failed to dodge and it hit her on the head.

"Are you alright?" He ran to her side worriedly, checking her body for injuries.

"Let me." Kiseop pushed him away lightly and held his palm over her head. Instantly, her pain lessened and she was less giddy. "Alright there?" He asked softly. 

"I-I think so." She got to her feet and Hoon readied himself again. This time, he used a book instead. Joohyo concentrated on the object zooming her way. She closed her eyes and willed it to go in the opposite direction. 

The U-Kiss brothers gasped. A bubble had formed around her and the book was repelled. Hoon fell to the ground with multiple cuts. "Ouch." He winced at the excruciating pain.

"Ohmygosh, are you alright?" She ran to his side instantaneously. Kiseop was already there, healing him.

A figure hiding behind a tree smirked. Hades would be thrilled to know the mortal's power. He took off into the night sky, ready to report his findings.

"You are powerful!" Dongho's jaw dropped.

"I-I didn't know I could do that!" She giggled in glee. "AJ should be afraid of me now~" She teased.

"Not so fast, we have only tried out how you reacted to Hoon's power, but not the rest. Prepare yourself. Eli, you are next." Soohyun ordered and Eli obediently stood opposite Joohyo. 

He commanded the wind, lightning, thunder, rain and sun all at the same time. Joohyo pushed away all thoughts and concentrated, again, the bubble formed and all the elements of weather could not harm her. Eli's arm was slashed open and blood gushed out. Kiseop immediately tended to him while Dongho took over his place.

His music was not working against her. Instead of messing with her mind, he had received a gash on his upper thigh. He fell to the ground groaning in pain. Soohyun waved his hand and the spurt of water was repelled and attacked him instead, drenching him from head to toe. He howled in pain as his flesh split open. AJ decided not to try his power on her, he did not want to get himself cut up. 

"K-Kevin, try r-reading her mind." Soohyun sputtered as Kiseop healed him.

"It doesn't work!" He cried out after a minute. "The bubble is a form of protection."

"I think," Hoon said slowly. "I've read about this power. It is said to be the most powerful and exists only in one out of a billion. No other power can defeat or hurt the owner of this power."

"But what good does it do if Father sees her? She can't go around attacking him!" Dongho yelled in frustration.

"It can help her. Father will not be able to kill or hurt her." AJ beamed at the sudden thought.

"You are right." Eli agreed. "So what do we do now?"

"Let Joohyo rest, we will have to keep her away from Father." Soohyo said and the eight of them piled into the towering castle.

-

A/N:
Thank you to the 12 of you who subscribed! Woots!
I'll try my best to make this story awesome! :D
Please comment! I'd like to know what you guys think! ^^