10♥

Neverland ♥

Song Ji Eun - 추워요

--

Joohyo wandered around the castle aimlessly, wondering about the lack of Eli, AJ and Dongho. 'Where can they be?' she mused as she walked into a darker part where she had never stepped foot into.

"Excellent, J, we must hurry back to inform Father. You will teleport me back at 21 00 tonight."

Joohyo scratched her head in confusion. She had never seen anyone else in the castle except for U-Kiss and Gin. Hence, the femine voice was unfamiliar and strange to her.

"I will kill them, but I will leave AJ for myself. He is, very delicious."

Joohyo gasped out loud. 'When she said them, was she referring to U-Kiss?' Unfortunately, Minyeon's sharp ears had heard her.

"Who is that!" With a palpitating heart, the former gathered all her strength to escape. She ran through many corridors, finally stopping at Soohyun's door. After making sure there was no one behind, chasing after her, she knocked thrice and entered.

"Joohyo?" The four looked up and said in unison. "What is the matter? Why do you look so pale? Are you unwell?" Kiseop frowned and stood up, stretching his right hand out.

"No- I.." She fumbled for the right words to say. How was she going to break the news to them that someone was plotting to kill them? "Where is Eli?" She asked finally.

Hoon and Soohyun exchanged glances, before Kevin spoke. "Eli, Dongho and AJ went out to handle some stuff. They will be back soon." He promised, but there was an uncertain look from Joohyo.

"I overheard someone saying she wants to kill the six of you, except AJ. Is that true? Who is she? I thought we were the only few.." She trailed off after seeing their worried expressions.

"Joohyo, listen." Kiseop led her over and made her sit. "We.. There is something we all have been keeping from you."

"Please don't freak out." Kevin implored, then shot Hoon a look. When the latter nodded, he continued, "Eli, AJ and Dongho.. they are not out. They were captured, possessed, and whatnot. We believe they are now locked up in Paradise. So we need to rescue them. And we need your help, because, they were influenced by the merprincess, who has been living in our castle for a time now. She is pure evil and we don't know her motive.

"We need a plan, something foolproof, so we don't endanger our lives for nothing. And we need you." He finished.

"How can I help?" She questioned urgently.

"From today onwards, the four of us will be training you intensively. You need to brace yourself, as you need to be fully prepared by a week. That is when we will infiltrate Paradise. You will be training in the nearby castle, the one AJ brought you to." Soohyun confirmed and in a breath.

"There is something not right." Hoon interrupted. "How can Minyeon be the merprincess? You do know that Poseidon will never gift his daughter such a wicked power."

"Do you mean..."

"I believe that the real merprincess was interjected in the middle of travelling. And we have to enlist her help if that is the case. I will have to do some research on that."

"Very well," Soohyun said. "Minyeon will be in for a rude shock, because she will never expect us to fight back." He grinned.

::

She was exhausted. Powerless. Weak. On the verge of dying.

"Help..." She called out weakly.

A tight slap fell upon her flawless face.

"Shut up." A cold, merciless voice snapped and pink eyes bore into the helpless victim. "You are very, very annoying. A thorn in my flesh." She drawled lazily. "I would love to kill you. Lucky for you, Father says no." A smirk was plastered onto her red-painted mouth and she sneered at the girl in front of her.

"You think your Father cares about you?" She continued to provoke her, wanting her to hurt emotionally. "I have already sent word to your Father that you have arrived in Neverland safely. Now, when you don't return back to your kingdom, I'm sure Poseidon," She spat. "Will love to declare war on the stupid brothers and their father. Won't that be great fun?" She chuckled and her ice-cold finger slid down from her victim's eye, to her chin. She used her thumb and forefinger to exert strength and was satisfied when the former let out a piercing shriek. "J, burn her." She snarled and watched as the poor girl thrashed wildly.

Perfect.

--

"You are doing good!" Kiseop praised as Joohyo managed to make the ball fly into the sky with amazing speed.

"Thanks," she panted. "Do you think we can rescue Eli, Dongho and Kevin from her evil clutches?" She asked as she sank onto the ground.

"Sure we can!" He beamed and sat next to her.

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Why.. I mean how come she is able to stay in the castle after all that she has done? Why don't you chase her out?"

Kiseop sighed. "It's not that easy. Father likes her. He thinks she is innocent and all that ."

"Hey Kiseop! No flirting!" Kevin yelled.

Kiseop then pushed himself off the ground and offered his hand to Joohyo, who took it.

"C'mon."

::

The date was soon approaching. Hoon was still unable to find out the merprincess' whereabouts, neither was he able to locate Paradise.

Paradise, was a moving place. To one, it may seem as Heaven, to another, Hell. Because everyone had different defininations of perfection, hence it was practically unable to find it. Additionally, Paradise was constantly on the move. He laid his head on the thick book and his shoulders slumped dejectedly. How was he going to save his brothers at this rate?

Moreover, with Minyeon's appearance, everything they had planned for the curse was put on hold. How long more did they have? He did not know. All he knew that was, he was going to strangle Minyeon if he sees her again.

"Prince Hoon." A servant came running inside the library with upmost urgency. "Hades, he has sent his army-"

But he did not get to finish, because Hoon jumped out of his seat. 'Why did I not think of that before?!' He clapped the startled servant on the back, then raced to a aisle at the extreme right.

"H..." He muttered as his beady eyes scanned through countless of books. Finally, he stopped at one. "Aha!" He pulled it out and flipped through it in a few seconds. A page caught his eye.

Hades and Minyeon.

Techincally, a younger Minyeon. She was only 10, he guessed. And Hades stood beside her, his arm wrapped protectively across her slender shoulders.

He leapt out and dashed towards Soohyun's room with the book in his hand. Minyeon's identity had already been uncovered. All that was left now was to find Paradise. And he had a pretty good idea where it would be located.

a/n

Whew! Long chapter!
I promised a chapter, didn't I?
Here you go! Now, Minyeon's identity is exposed! (Y)

But it won't end here. I have a couple of ideas in my mind to be typed out.
I guess I will not be able to finish by April.. Unfortunately..
Unless I cut everything short.. :D

Is there anyone reading my a/n? ^^ I'm really glad that there is someone out there reading this story + a/n.
You don't know how grateful I am since I'm not that confident in my wrting skills.
I mean, I write crap.. ><
I wish I can write as well as some of the ff writers on AFF. They are seriously TALENTED and I'm nowhere near them..
But it's okay! As long as someone appreciates/ likes my story, I'm satisfied!

Ppyeong! <3