06♥

Neverland ♥

Block B - Is it just me

--

Why I'm the only one who can't forget ? 
Why is my heart clenching
Block B - Is it just me


--

"You can't." Hoon straightened up immediately.

The King was shocked. It was the first time Hoon had stood up to him. Usually, he kept his comments to himself. "I agree, Father, we are not hundred percent sure if she is really Satan's daughter." Soohyun said.

"Very well, I shall spare her now, but if I find out that she is his daughter, I will definitely kill her without hesitation." He huffed.

"Yes, Father." They chorused and he walked towards the door. As he was about to walk out, he turned back. "The Mermaid Princess will be staying with us for a period of time. I hope the seven of you will treat her well." He said pointedly.

Once he was gone, Dongho turned to Hoon. "What does he mean by that?"

AJ sighed. "It means that he wants us to marry her."

"That is right." Hoon confirmed. "She probably possesses something he wants so he hopes that if one of us marries her, he will get his hands on that treasure."

"Well, I for one refuse to marry that ugly Mermaid Princess or whatever." Dongho scorned in disgust.

"Exactly. Can I have some fun with her then?" AJ smirked as his eyes glittered with mischief.

::

Joohyo paced her room anxiously and she bit her nails, hoping to relieve some of her stress. Gin was standing outside her door so she could not escape. She had even thought of using her power to sneak out, but she did not want to cause trouble for Gin, who was on U-Kiss' orders to watch over her and prevent her from escaping.

Finally, after what seemed like three days, the door was opened and light filled the room.

"Soohyun?" She whirled around and her eyes searched his weary face.

"Joohyo, Kevin and Kiseop will be training you from today onwards." The two came into the room and Soohyun exited.

"Kevin, Kiseop? What is going on?" She asked tensely.

"No, nothing. Let's go out to practice." Kiseop replied.

::

Joohyo thought Kiseop and Kevin seemed distracted during practice. She tried to ask them about it but they would only assure her that everything was alright and she had nothing to be apprehensive about. Despite being reassured, she still had a nagging feeling at the back of her mind that U-Kiss were keeping something from her.

And she was determined to find out what.

::

Dongho and AJ were stationed in the Grand Hall, waiting for the arrival of the Mermaid Princess, not that the two of the were exactly thrilled. Dongho had a sulky face on, while complaining to his older brother non-stop. AJ on the other hand, had some tricks up his sleeve. He wanted to have some fun, since Joohyo was 'off-limits'.

A few minutes later, sparkles of glitter were sprinkled all over the floor. A beautiful female stepped out of the horse-drawn carriage. A tiara was positioned perfectly on her head and her long, golden tresses reached the small of her back. She smiled sweetly at Dongho.

"You are so cute~" She gushed, pinching his cheeks. Dongho immediately felt disgusted and thought of Joohyo. She was much, much better than this honey-tongued princess, he thought.

"But you are not very pretty." He scowled and inched away from her.

Her face fell, and she squinted her eyes at him. "You are the first to say that." She smirked, then turned to AJ. "What is your name?" She asked coyly, batting her lashes at him.

"AJ." He replied reluctantly, unable to hide his utter dislike for the woman standing right in front of him.

"I am Princess Minyeon, daughter of Poseidon, the King of the Sea." She said haughtily, a hidden meaning behind her words. She wanted the brothers to fear her, she wanted them to understand how powerful she was and also wanted them to speak to her in a polite manner, especially Dongho. "You." She pointed to Dongho. "Carry my bags in."

He balled his hands into fists, muttering incoherent curses at the damned woman as he brushed past her. His hatred for her had just increased by that second.

"Aren't you going to show me my room?" She acted as though Dongho was invisible and looped her arms with AJ, leading him away. Dongho was absolutely infuriated, he swore to remove this girl from his precious home. Now, where did Soohyun go? He pondered as he kicked the turquoise bags by his feet.

--

It was late into the night, and Dongho was thirsty, after grumbling for 5 hours straight. He went into the kitchen to get himself a blood bag. He hid himself behind the island as he heard footsteps approaching, and a high-pitched voice speaking.

"Oh, that annoying boy, how I wish to get rid of him! AJ is different, he is handsome, well-mannered and a true gentleman unlike that stupid kid." At those words, he knew that it was Minyeon. She continued, oblivious to his presence. "It will be easy to get under my control. A man like him deserves a gorgeous woman like me. As for his other brothers, there are a few good-looking ones, Eli, Hoon and Kiseop. I will have them."

Another person answered her, it was her servant. "I'm sure they will fall for you. With your beauty and power, they will be begging you to have them very soon."

The voices got fainter as they walked away. Dongho ran at the speed of light to Soohyun's room.

"Open up!" He banged on the door loudly and a sleepy Soohyun appeared.

"Dongho? What do you want?"

He promptly relayed what he had heard to his brother. Soohyun dismissed his worries with a wave of his hand.

"You must have been sleepwalking again. Go back to sleep." He yawned and pushed Dongho out of his room.

::

a/n: Hi guise! ;D

I need your help~
Please vote for your favorite member!
It can be your fave in the story or just your bias~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/14462

Pweasepweasepwease vote! It decides a small part of the story! ^^
Thank you to the 19 subbies! I'm really happy! Also, I love comments~