X'Mas Special Chapter ♥

Neverland ♥

DBSK - Magic Castle

--

Can you believe it?
That in my dreams you are a princess that's fallen inside magic?
DBSK - Magic Castle

--

Soohyun woke up bright and early, planning to surprise Joohyo, since Christmas was approaching, and he wanted to bring a smile to her face.

He knocked on her door, expecting her to be asleep, but she was already awake.

"Hey." She smiled as she dried her face using a fluffy white towel.

"Come out when you are done okay?" He grinned back as he went to the gym.

"Eli, can you do me a favor?" He implored.

"Snow?" The younger one asked with a smirk.

"H-How did you know..?"

"Kevin, Kiseop, Hoon, Dongho, and AJ came to me for the exact same reasons."

"Damn, and I thought I was creative." Soohyun muttered.

"Alright, just go enjoy your time with her, I will make pretty snowflakes fall from the sky." Eli teased.

"Thanks." Soohyun clapped him on the back and rushed back to Joohyo's room. She wore a pretty white dress that ended just above her knees.

Soohyun held her hand and led her to the field which was now covered in white. Light snow started falling from the skies and Soohyun stuck his tongue out, trying to catch a flake. Joohyo, who noticed this, giggled and immediately imitated him. The snow melted on her tongue due to the sudden warmth.

"Shall we build a snowman?" He asked as he grabbed a handful of snow.

"What about a snow angel?" She replied.

"We don't need to. You are the snow angel." He said cheekily. A tinge of pink rose up to Joohyo's cheeks. She tilted her head to the side, and after a few seconds, she scooped up snow from the ground and hurled it at Soohyun. Having fast reflex, he managed to dodge and the snowball landed a few centimeters away from his feet. He smirked evily and threw snow at her too.

Joohyo squealed as she tried to run in her snow boots. She saw the cold ball coming but she was not fast enough to dodge. Suddenly, she was pulled into a warm embrace. The person shielded her from Soohyun's attack by covering her with his back.

"Hoon?" She gasped in shock as he smiled.

"Are you cold?" He rubbed her arms and Soohyun stormed over.

"What are you doing here?" He demanded. "Joohyo and I were having fun!"

"Your time is up." Hoon said simply. "We have decided to take turns spending time with Joohyo. Besides," He added in a soft whisper. "Annoying princess is looking for you." He straightened up and took her hand. "Let's go!"

Instead of going to the library, Joohyo found herself being led to a beautiful clearing that Kevin had pointed out to her before.

"Woah, it looks amazing here!" She gaped at the snow-covered petals.

"It is, right?" He smiled softly at her and sat down under a tree. "Christmas is the most beautiful time of the year."

"You have Christmas here?" Joohyo asked, confused. "I thought time stops in Neverland.."

"We used to hav- Never mind, do you like it here?"

Joohyo nodded. "I love it." She laughed as she spotted a cat gazing at her with it's sapphire blue eyes. It was ginger-colored and had black streaks running through it's soft fur. "Oh!" She ran up to it and carried the pet in her arms, it. The cat purred in absolute delight.

"Can I.." Without waiting for her to finish her sentence, Hoon agreed. "What are you going to name him?"

"Are you sure it is a male? What if it is a female cat?"

"Well, if it is a male, you can name him Hoonie, but if it is a female, you can't name him Hoonie." He chuckled at her crimson-red face.

"W-Who s-said I was going to n-name it after you!" She sputtered.

"Up to you." He shrugged, using his hand to hide his growing smile.

"Time's up!" Kevin sang as he walked into the clearing. "Oh! What a lovely cat!" His eyes twinkled at the mammal in her arms. "What is his or her name?"

"Hoonie." Joohyo said without thinking and Hoon looked at her in surprise.

"Really?" Kevin surpressed his laughter and gestured for Joohyo to follow him.

"Where are we going?" She murmured.

"Secret~" He pressed his finger against his lips and smiled shyly. "You will know when we get there."

::

"Ta-da! Isn't it just wonderful?" Kevin stood aside and a telescope stood behind him. "I asked Eli to make the sun set so that you can see the beautiful stars!"

"Thank you." She hugged him, touched at his sincerity. "Meeting the seven of you was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"You are welcome." Kevin patted her head affectionately. "Put Hoonie down, and take a look at the stars."

"Cassiopeia." Joohyo breathed.

"Yes, do you see Polaris? It is above the first V of the W. Once you see Polaris, you will be able to see Little Dipper. Awesome right?" He pointed to the night sky and sighed so softly, it was barely audible.

"It is. This is the first time I'm seeing such.. such things!" She exclaimed, looking through the telescope once more. She swore she saw a star 'wink' at her, but she thought she was imagining things.

"Done? Kiseop will be here any moment. I'll take Hoonie back to your room." He kissed the back of her hand, scooped Hoonie into his arms, then walked down the astronomy tower just as Kiseop headed up.

"Do you like the sun?" Kiseop asked as they went down the steps.

"Yup!" She responded with a quick note. "It represents sunshine!" Kiseop beamed and led her to a bridge.

"Wait here." He said before running off. The sky started to brighten and the sun shone brightly. It then set slowly, and Kiseop returned with fireworks in his hands. When the sky was dark once more, he fired them into the sky and they exploded into a variety of colors. He handed her the last one and when she released it, it spelt her name: Joohyo.

She faced Kiseop, mouth slightly agape. "AJ will be here for you soon." He kissed her forehead, then left.

"Missed me?" A voice said into her ear. She whirled around to see AJ simper.

"Not really." She replied just as coyly.

"Come on. Don't be disappointed if it is not as good as what my other brothers did for you, prey." He laughed lightly and the snow rained on them again. He held an umbrella over her while his left shoulder was completely exposed. Joohyo noticed this and frowned. There was a big gap between the two of them and she felt bad because he was getting hit by the snowballs. She moved closer to him and took the umbrella.

"You are really foolish, predator." She teased. At that moment, she decided that AJ was not as bad as he seemed.

They arrived at a castle. AJ unlocked the door and stepped in, urging her to do the same. A christmas tree was planted in the middle of the grand room and decorations hung off the walls. He brought her to a spacious room, which had nothing except for mirrors.

"May I have this dance?" He extended his hand out to her and she took it bashfully. AJ's right hand was on her slender wrist while hers was on his shoulder. Their hands were clasped together and soothing music reached her ears. They swayed to the music, AJ's eyes never leaving her face, not even once. Joohyo closed her eyes as rested her chin on his shoulder. They stayed like that for an hour, before he pulled away, reluctantly.

"Dongho will be wanting you." A door on the right opened and AJ pointed to it. "Go, you will find a white horse and a carriage there. it will take you to him. Bye," He hesitated, "Princess."

Joohyo broke into a smile and kissed him on the cheek. "Bye, prince." She waved before heading out. Indeed, there was a carriage and two horses waiting out there for her. She got into the carriage and the horses took off. They stopped not too far from the castle and she clambered out, puzzled. A man handed her a white envelope and she tore it open. A piece of paper fell out. Look to your left.

She turned and watched as an array of musicians holding violins, saxaphones, cellos, trumpets, etc. A male with his back to her raised the conductor stick and they played to Magic Castle. Sadly, it ended and the conductor bowed to the audience, which was Joohyo. It was Dongho!

"Do you like it?" He hopped off the stand and jogged towards her in his white tuxedo. "Looking at your gobsmacked expression, I think I can safely say you loved it. Right?" He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and snapped his fingers. Men carried a white grand piano draped with flowers and he sat down on the bench and started playing 'Kiss the Rain', before ending off with a christmas song, 'The First Noel'.

"Merry Chrstmas, Shik Joohyo." He uttered and Eli came over with a bunch of violet roses.

"Ready to go?" He laced his hands with hers and brought her to the stables. Two snow-colored {white} horses stood there patiently, as though they had been waiting for them.

Eli helped her onto the horse, then got onto his. The sky turned bright again, birds chirped in the distance, and the small of dew wafted to their noses.

The horses seemed to know where they were headed to as they came to a halt at the Neverland Castle. They walked in and streamers fell onto their heads. "Merry christmas!" The 6 of them yelled in unison. Under the tree were numerous presents piled together.

They rushed to the tree and snatched their presents off the ground and shoved them to Joohyo.

"Mine, take mine!"

"No mine!"

"You little brat!"

"I'm older! Take mine!"

"Okay, just stop!" Eli shouted and the chaos ceased. "Line up." One by one, they formed a line, Soohyun being the first, then Hoon, Kevin, Kiseop, AJ, Dongho. Lastly, Eli joined the queue.

Joohyo hugged each and every one of them, thanking them for such a wonderful christmas.

--

Merry Christmas!

**_██_*。*. /★\ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°



Wishing you all a blessed day ahead! May all your wishes come true! <3

Thank you for reading! You will be blessed!

Now, listen to Kevin's song! >w<

ABOVE ALL - KEVIN WOO.

메리 크리스마스! 그리고, 사랑해요! <333