11♥

Neverland ♥

Teen Top - Driving me crazy

--

The King of Neverland furrowed his eyebrows. Hades' army was moving closer towards the border and he was pretty sure Hades would attack in a few days' time.

But what could he do? He did not want to anger Hades, he did not want to start a war.

"Get Hoon." he ordered the nearest servant and slammed his palms on the wood, burning with anxiety and anger.

::

"Soohyun! She is Hades' daughter!" Hoon burst through the door, waving the book in his hand. "Look! It is her!" He pointed to the figure and pushed it to him.

"Yes, it is her." Soohyun said after taking a good look. "Paradise, if I'm not wrong, I think it will be-"

"Hell." Hoon finished. "It fits, doesn't it? She is the daughter of the King of the Underworld, of course her idea of Paradise would be her home. She will feel most secure there."

"But we still have a problem." Soohyun held out a hand to stop Hoon, who was about to run out of the room. "Her power."

The latter frowned. "What if.. What if it can't work on us if we found out about it?"

"That is a possibility.. But we can't let our guard down. We should call for another emergency meeting."

"Hades, his army.. A servant mentioned it just now. I'm afraid he is nearing our territory."

Soohyun froze and terror was written on his face. "W-What.."

"I'm afraid so."

"No matter what, we have to rescue the Eli, Dongho and AJ. Only when the seven of us are together, then we are strongest. Then we can defeat Hades."

::

"Try to expand the area the protective shield can cover." Kiseop coaxed as he pointed to a good 20 metre away.

Joohyo closed her eyes and focused. When the bubble was nearing the 20 metre mark, she collapsed onto the ground, drained.

"Joohyo!" he dashed over and scooped her into his arms. "Did we overwork you?" he patted her cheeks worriedly and heaved a sigh of relief when her eyes fluttered open.

"I'm fine." She attempted to smile and lightly pushed him, wanting to stand on her own feet.

Kiseop remained mum as he laid his hand over her head unperturbedly. "Better?"

"Better. I need to be strong if I want to defeat that merprincess and get them back." she said determinedly.

::

On the seventh day.

The five of them were clad in black. Black masks, black hoodies, black shoes, black pants, black tops. The only thing differentiating them was the color of their eyes.

They sneaked out of the castle, unnoticed by the tight security in the Neverland Castle. Hoon urged them to follow him to the bridge where Kiseop had brought Joohyo to. He slipped under the bridge, into the darkness. After a while, he waved his hand, signalling them to come forward. There was a teleporting machine, designed solely for the Princes as none of them had the special power to teleport.

Hoon grabbed Soohyun's hand, Soohyun held Kevin's, who grasped Joohyo's. Her hand was clasped around Kiseop's. They closed their eyes and waited with bated breath. Everything happened in one fluid motion. They were all dizzy due to the constant spinning. Finally, they slowed down, until they stopped. Then there was total darkness.

Hoon held out his hand and a lantern flew towards him. "Let's go."

"Wait." Soohyun halted him. "Remember my words. If everything fails, run. Don't hesitate, don't look back. Just escape. Our mission is to capture Minyeon and save our brothers. Ready?"

"Ever ready." They replied in soft whispers, then started out. Hoon and Soohyun went off together while the rest stayed as a group. The former's mission was to get Minyeon while the latter's was to subdue their possessed brothers. Joohyo held the lantern- which Hoon had passed to her as Kevin led the way. Hell was like a maze. There were many winding paths, mostly leading to dead ends.

Hoon and Soohyun did not have any luck too. They were trapped and confused with the similiar routes.

"I'm sure we passed this before!" Soohyun said.

"No! That was another one!" Hoon argued, stubbornly walking forward.

"I told you-" Soohyun was interrupted by a howling sound. "W-What's t-that!" he whirled around, afraid.

"Must be your ears-" Hoon paused when he too, heard the noise.

"Come on." Soohyun gestured as he tried to find the source of the sound.

His brother pulled him back. "Wait, it might be a trap."

Suddenly, a shadow ran past them from behind and Soohyun whirled around, wary. Minyeon swooped in at the moment, stopping in front of them.

"Look who we have here, the loser Princes." she scoffed. "Are there only two of you? Pity, I thought that there were more capable brothers amongst the seven of you."

Soohyun opened his mouth to snap back at her but Hoon held him back. "Where are Eli, AJ and Dongho kept?" he asked bluntly.

"Where are they kept?" she smirked, feigning innocence. "I don't know." she drawled, enjoying the annoyed expressions displayed on their faces. "Have fun searching." she cackled, then disappeared into the darkness once more.

"What do we do now?" Hoon sighed.

"I guess we will have to try our luck."

::

Kevin, Kiseop and Joohyo were more fortunate as compared to the older two, mainly because they did not have to deal with the illusions and Minyeon. Another reason was because Kiseop and Kevin seemed to agree on the paths to take. Although they met many dead ends, Kiseop had an amazing memory and they quickly retraced their steps, therefore able to advance successfully.

Finally, they reached the end of the maze and arrived in front of three doors, painted pink, black and white respectively.

"Which do who choose?" Kiseop turned to Kevin, who was frowning. Instead of answering him, the latter asked Joohyo.

"If you were Minyeon, which one would you choose to keep your prisoners in?"

"Huh?" her pretty face was scrunched up in confusion. Kevin repeated his question patiently and she closed her eyes.

"Imagine you are Minyeon. Endless power and manipulation. You want to keep your prisoners in a dungeon, a cage that will be safe from the others to ensure they will not be rescued. Pink, black or white?"

Joohyo's eyes popped open and she replied, "Black."

Kevin nodded. "Black it is." Kiseop twisted the doorknob and they stepped into the lightless room. Joohyo held the lantern and shone it around. A roar resounded from the end of the room. To their horror, a dragon, no, a monster with five heads and a long body had its eyes fixed on the three figures. It opened its five mouths and breathed fire.

" W-What do we d-do now?" Kevin stammered.

"We fight it." Kiseop said calmly.

--

OHMYGOD. I WANT TO SCREAM BLOODY MURDER.

I actually finished chapter 11 and 12 and was planned to release the latest one today.
And guess what? AFF broke down, and I lost everything. Thanks a lot. -.-

Oh well. Anyway, sorry for the late update and I will be working on chapter 12 naoooo. Expect an update either tomorrow or next Saturday!
Thanks for reading and supporting and commenting! :)