05♥

Neverland ♥

U-Kiss - Tick Tack

--

Right now, I’m only being nice
After making you go through

Those difficult days
U-Kiss - Tick Tack


--

Before the sun rose, a grand ceremony was prepared for the return of the King; U-Kiss' Father. The servants rushed to the main hall to greet their boss, including Gin. So when Joohyo jolted awake, she was surprised when she did not hear his footsteps hurrying over.

She stumbled out of bed and was greeted by AJ when she opened the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked groggily.

"Guarding you." He smiled with a faint hint of amusement as he stared at her body.

"What are you looking at?" She laughed as she followed his gaze. "Y-You! ert!" She covered herself protectively and narrowed her eyes dangerously.

"Your body isn't that great anyway. Why don't you try working out at the gym like Eli?" He teased, unfazed at the fact that she had just scolded him.

"You! Why don't you work out at the gym too? You are not as great as you think!" She sneered. "You probably have a layer of fats on your tummy, your arms are so skinny, you look like a fish!" And she slammed the door in his face, fuming. Yes, she admit that she was not stick-thin, but that did not mean that he could insult her!

Outside, AJ chuckled. She was interesting, he thought. And making her angry was fun too. But his smirk was wiped off his face as he heard the drums, indicating that his father was now residing in the castle. A dark shadow was casted across his handsome face as he turned worried for the girl in the room, separated with a door between them.

::

"How is it going?" Soohyun pressed on as he demanded answers from Kevin.

"He is just happy to be back. In a while, he will be asking for us." His brows furrowed together as he tried to pry into the great mind of his father.

"Eli, please get Gin to look over Joohyo. Dongho, please check on AJ. Kevin, continue what you are doing. I'll be right back, I'm just going to welcome Father. Hoon and Kiseop, follow me, father will be suspicious if we don't turn up." Soohyun commanded. In a flash, only Kevin was left in the room.

--

"Father, welcome back." Soohyun knelt down on one knee before the throne and Kiseop and Hoon followed suit. The old man gave a throaty laugh. "Soohyun, how is it going?"

"Everything is fine, Father. We have our men deployed in Hell to watch over Hades. He will report to Kevin via mindreading." Soohyun said respectfully.

"Excellent. Hoon, have you increased security around our borders?" He turned to ask the quiet Hoon, who was behind Soohyun.

"I added more men there, but if Hades is bent on invading or attacking, we can only delay them if they travel on foot, not flight." Hoon replied truthfully.

The King his beard thoughtfully. "Very well. It seems like I will have to send more men to help guard our properties. Kiseop, what about the War plan? Is it perfect?"

"I have drafted out the route we can take to Hell, and also the roads Hades might take if he plans to come to Neverland."

"Fantastic! Now, we need a bait to make Hades come. Anyone has an idea?" The King smiled in satisfaction.

"I think, the seven Princes are hiding something from you, aren't they?" A servant, whom they had never noticed before, parted his lips to say the words they feared the most.

"Insolence. Are you trying to say we are unfaithful to Father?" Kiseop snapped furiously. "Who are you!"

"It is you!" Hoon blurted out. "You were the one listening in to our conversation."

"That is right. I have learnt something, did I not. What secret you are not telling to the King is being disloyal. And you call yourself truthful sons, loyal subjects and Princes of Neverland? What a joke!"

Soohyun stood up and clenched his fists. "We will tell our Father what we have to say, ourselves. You have no right to talk." He said icily. As he was about to raise his palms, the servant's clothes caught fire. Eli stepped out from the shadows, his face rigid.

"Father, the seven of us need to talk to you." He said calmly as the servant yelped at the sudden heat.

Soohyun raised his hands and the inferno was extinguished, but Hoon was not that easy to be placated, he wanted to punish the despicable person for voicing out. A metal bat spiraled through the air and whacked him in the head. He laid on the ground, unconscious. Hoon then lowered his hand, satisfied with the outcome.

::

"We were wrong." The seven of them bowed. 

"What exactly is the matter?" The King yelled, frustrated. "Why are the seven of you behaving as though you have sinned?"

"Father, I rescued a human girl from the hands of Hades' man. We believe that she is the one who can break the curse." Kiseop said.

"Father, we were worried that you will want to get rid of her." Soohyun confessed. "She is very innocent and gullible, we do not wish to hurt her in any way. And we have seen her powers." He continued hastily. "Her power is one of a kind, and the most powerful-"

Their Father whirled around, "Most powerful, you say?" His face turned ashen and his hands, which were by his sides, shook uncontrollably. "I have to kill her." He whispered. "Because, she will be the one whom one of you will fall in love with. Hades will want her. She is Satan's daughter."

::

A/N:

How many of you are confused? Alright, let me just explain this part.
For those who do not know what is Satan, he is the devil.
And Hades is the greek god guarding the Underworld, also known as Hell.
So Hades will want her for her power~ And all hell will break loose (No pun intended!)
War will break out, which the King of Neverland 'wants' to avoid.
You see that he wanted to lure Hades in? And because he thinks that Joohyo is Satan's daughter, so he has to kill her, before she kills them. The servant, who is obviously a spy, also wants Joohyo dead, or he wants to bring her back to Hell with him, so that he can get credit.
Satan's daughter is said to possess the most powerful power, because her gift is given to her by him.
And what is the curse about? Keke, many other secrets + questions will be further revealed in the future chapters! :D
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~
I worked really hard on this story, and the secrets! ^^
Oh yes, I added a new power to Eli, because I realised Fire was missing, sorry! ><
This is, so far, the longest a/n I've ever written! :]