13♥

Neverland ♥

Remember - U - Kiss

I'm hurting from separation.
I'm lacking so much.
Please forgive me.

--

"Joohyo.." Kevin reached for her hand but she shrank back, confusion and trepidation etched on her face.

"W-What on earth a-are you all?" she tried to stable her shaking voice while concealing her fear, praying for him to not utter the word.

"Vampires." his blunt answer resulted in an inaudible gasp from her parted lips. "Please," he begged. "Save Kiseop. He will die if he is deprived of blood for too long." he gazed at her with his pleading eyes, willing her to agree, but he could sense her hesitation and apprehension.

"Won't they be blood bonded then?" Hyojin pondered aloud, her eyes darting between the three of them. "Which means.."

"No," Kevin shook his head. "Unless she drinks from Kiseop. He will only crave and desire it. However, Kiseop is a strong-willed and sensible person, perhaps almost as matured as Hoon. He knows what he should do and what he should not. I think it will be safe for Joohyo.."

Joohyo was silently observing the unconscious body, her mind in turmoil. She noticed his ashen-white face, his paled lips, and his slight spams. He was weakening drastically. "I'll do it." she said with an air of finality and kneeled down beside him. What spurred her to do so was Kiseop's kindness towards her. She had never felt so grateful to someone, especially when he had rescued her from the clutches of her evil stepmother.

She grabbed the dagger with her trembling right hand and sliced her left wrist with her eyes shut. She felt the pain, but she knew it was nothing compared to what Kiseop felt. She held her wrist to his mouth and pushed it forward, making his lips touch her skin. She experienced butterflies in her stomach and fireworks in her mind when they made contact. His tongue darted skillfully on her skin, sending her tremendous pleasure. He lapped up the blood and soon regained his color. His eyelids fluttered and when his eyes popped open, they pierced through her.

"Joohyo.." he smiled, but froze when he noticed the wound. It was as though his happiness was away from him when he realised she knew what he was. A monster. However, when his soulful eyes searched her face for any trace of digust, he found none.

She smiled back softly, embracing him tightly. "I'm so glad you are fine.. If I lost you.. If I was a minute later.. Would you be gone?" She buried her head into his chest, engulfed in his exclusive redolence. She felt like she belonged in his arms. For once, she was wanted.

Kevin cleared his throat loudly, looking away from the sight uncomfortably. "Thanks for the show, but we gotta go. Hoon and Soohyun are still waiting for us." When Joohyo and Hyojin were a distance apart from the two males, she smirked. "You two make a great couple." she whispered playfully.

"Ohmygod, no!" The former protested, her face a deep shade of ruby.

"Whatever you say." Hyojin laughed and patted her shoulder. "Love comes when it is most unexpected. Just like me and my fiance." a faint smile tugged on the corner of her lips.

"You are engaged?"

"I'll tell you our love story if we ever make it out alive." she giggled. "Oh! And I saw the way Kevin looks at you, he likes you too. Don't two-time them!" Before Joohyo could object, she had already skipped away. Joohyo shook her head and ran to catch up with them.

::

"No!" AJ's hands were wrapped around his own head. "NOOOO!" he let out a shriek of utter agony and anguish. In his head, like a broken recorder, he had experienced excruciating pain.

Pain of losing her.

Pain of losing his brothers.

"Don't go.. Please." he was on his knees, imploring withou an ounce of dignity.

But her mind was made up. Her face displayed annoyance and contempt. He wondered if she had hated him that much.

"Mother." his fingers were clasped around her ankle, hoping that this will prevent her from leaving. With just a flick of her wrist, he was sent flying back.

"Don't touch me." she hissed in fury, seething mad. "The curse, it will never be broken, until someone who can accept the seven of you the way you are with her whole heart. And trust me. No one will do that."

"Mother!" he screamed as his mind felt like a dozen of hammers beating down on him. And he was on fire. He could feel the intensity of the inferno.

The last thing he saw on that delicate and exquisite face was that smirk.

"How do you feel now?" Minyeon asked softly, her features twisting into what he interpreted as gloat and schadenfreude.

He was fully conscious of everything now, including her evil schemes. When the brothers had found out about her powers, they were awakened and immune to her hypnotising.

"Shut up." he growled, using harsh words to spite her. Instead of growing angry, she only chuckled.

"I will deal with Dongho first. Then I'll come back. If you agree to comply to all my requests, I can wipe that memory for you. Completely. And I will be the one to break the spell." she cackled, with no intention to inform him that his brothers were here to save them.

She would have all the fun.

And it will all begin once she turned them against one another.

--

Like the update? c:
U-Kiss jjang!
Comment! ^^
Next update: Probably next Friday.