Boat

A pirates promise

After some rest Changmin finally made it to Kanyakumari.Minho was starting to get his strength back in his limbs as Changmin helped him get out of the boat. "We still have a long way to go young prince"Changmin in the three voices said letting Minho fall on the beach. "so were is home?"Minho asked sitting up."It is called Busan it is a beautiful place"A woman with yellow hair said coming out of the water walking toward them."sleep"the woman said into a jewel on a necklace that glowed orange with her word.Changmin fell to the ground sleeping."I am not going with you or him"Minho said getting up still a little unsteady."Hold him down"Lucy said looking at Minho.Suddenly a large man kicked Minho down and sat on his chest."I will get the lunar stone and then I will free my husband from that underwater prison you mermen and those filthy werewolves put him in.""I know nothing about your husband you witch"Minho grunted out under the man. "How about my son you killed"Lucy said grabbing Minhos chin."That has nothing to do with me.Let me go!"Minho yelled wiggling out from under the man. Minho looked like he was going to fight the man .Faking a charge at him Minho ran to the water and jumped in.A shark bit Minhos hand as he got in the water. "Aaahh!"Minho Yelled crawling back to the beach. "Now lets go"Lucy said opening a portal in the water before grabbing Minhos unhurt hand yanking him into the portal.

The Five of them looked into the room to find it empty."I thought you were taking us to see Minho"Key said pointing his sword at Yunho.Yunho saw Changmins scarf on the floor."My brother finaly got away with him"Yunho said smiling."What?"Jinki said."um follow me we might be able to catch him"Yunho said leaving the room going into his room.The five of them went through the secrect passage to the gardens."Where is Minho?"Key said stopping Yunho.Yunho looked up to the water seeing Changmin pushing a row boat away from the shore and jumping into the boat. "There"Yunho said pushing past Key.They ran to the water "Changmin wait!"Yunho shouted from the shore as Changmin picked up speed moving away fast.Key Jumped into the water transforming into a merman and diving deeper moving toward the boat."well there you go he is a merman"Jinki said in shock. "Beautiful really but come on we need to catch up"Jonghyun said spotting another boat.Key was getting tired always being just a yard away from the boat Minho and Changmin were in."Key over here"Jonghyun said helping Key into the boat.Key transformed into his full human form breathing hard."Your turn"Jinki said handing the ors to Yunho.Jinki handing Key a water bottle from his bag. "Thank you"Key said closing his eyes and shivering.The sun was going down and the air was getting colder.Jonghyun took off his jacket wrapping around Key and rubbing his arms."we will get him Key I know it"Jonghyun said softly into Keys hair.Key let himself rest for now but promised himself he wouldn't rest long.