Lucy

A pirates promise

"what the heck Jonghyun"Key said as they reached the top of the stairs. "I just reacted to them attacking us I didn't give it much thought just did what I felt I needed to do"Jonghyun said thinking of what he did to the werecats."yeah but this time you seemed more in control"Jinki said behind Jonghyun on the stairs. "It did feel like something was clicking"Jonghyun said looking at the room to the left side of the hall hearing something inside.Key opened the door"Surrender you are the only ones left"Key said to the man sitting on the bed."Is that so?"Yunho said getting up. "Jinki!"Kai said spotting his cousin coming into the room."Kai I thought you were dead. Kungsoo said..."Jinki said looking at Kai. "wait please don't hurt him"Kai begged Key swinging his sword at Yunho."If they killed my brother they better kill me"Yunho said as Key paused. "We killed 7 werecats so far one of them could have been your brother"Key said."Yunho don't at least not until you know for sure.You haven't taken a life yet as you"Kai said as Jinki removed the last shackle on Kais left ankle."fine"Yunho said backing away from Key. Kai stood up and fell down again. "He has been in that bed for the past 9 months"Yunho said picking Kai up and covering him with the blanket on the bed."You came for Minho correct?"Yunho asked leading them to the room were Minho was kept.

Minho couldn't move as Changmin rowed away from the island into the ocean."Where are you taking me?"Minho asked Changmin."The last place I called home"Changmin said sounding like three voices at once.Changmin began to row faster seeing the woman's memories.

A young woman chanted words to a tree making it grow a peach.The woman picked the peach from the tree and handed it to a man sitting on a blanket on the ground.the man moved his hands causing the water in the pitcher next to him to slice the peach into pieces. "You know my fathers family are air element wizards"the man said smiling sadly at the sliced peach. "They must think you are not your fathers son being a water element wizard."the woman said eating the peach. "I look like my father so no just that I'm evil"the wizard shrugged."We are natural creatures Jin like that tree or the fish nothing good or evil about it"the woman said looking into the mans eyes.Jin looked up the hill at the woman's house and then at the forest on the other side of him smiling and kissing the woman.
3 years later the woman is playing with a ball passing it to a small two year old boy."Come on Jonghyun catch he he"the woman said smiling at the boy."Lucy we need to talk"Jin said pulling the woman into the next room.The next morning Lucy woke up to find her husband and child gone.Lucy could no longer stay in her home she had to find Jin and Jonghyun.