Good morning trouble

A pirates promise

Captain Jinki woke up with a pain in his head opening one eye to the bright sun. "What happened?" Jinki croaked out. "There was a storm Captain" He couldn't see him but he would recognize the voice of his First mate Jonghyun any day. Jinki slowly pushed himself to sitting looking up a little at Jonghyun building a fire a few feet away. Suddenly the memories  were coming back.
Flashback:

"Hurry men lower the sails!" Jinki yelled. "oh come on captain this isn't as bad as the storm outside of Indonisia.If i remember right we only lost 6 men in that one. So why are you so afraid now?" Jinki gave Jonghyun the dirties look he cold give him before going back to stearing the ship away from the swirling water coming for his ship. suddenly a huge wave was above the ship and then darkness.

end flashback. 


Sitting next to the fire Jinki took a look around the beach and the jungle on either side of him. The gods of the sea must be looking out for me. But why did I have to be stuck here with this chatter box. ".......so what do you think?"Jonghyun said. "What Do you want Jonghyun?" Jinki said while rubbing his brow. sigh "we should build shelter tomorrow Captain" "uhuh"Jinki said closing his eyes and laying down.
In the night Jinki went to relieve himself just inside the jungle. He started to go back to the fire when a sword was pointed at his chest. Jinki looked up to see a pair of sharp eyes glaring at him like an angry cat. "Draw your sword you swine" said the cat eyed stranger covered in black.He was tall and slender but even Jinki could tell he knew how to fight. Jinki kicked the man further into the jungle and pulled out his sword out of the sheath tied to his belt. The man in black didn't take long to recover coming at jinki really fast. Jinki managed to get his sword up to block the attack. The man in black pushed jinki down with a surprising amount of strength. laying on his back Jinki stopped the next slash at his head. the man in black stepped on Jinki's arm holding the sword causing him to drop it. The man in black raised his sword High to cut Jinkis head off Shouting "I'm coming for you Taemin!" Jinki closed his eyes and heard "oooof" feeling the weight of the man coming off of his arm.