Bored

A pirates promise

They had been in the hole till the sun began to go down and the jungle was very quiet. Jinki built a small fire waiting for Key to come back with some food. Jinki heard a rustling in the trees in front of him on the other side of the fire were Jonghyun was laying down with his eyes closed . The effects of the smoke had lasted a few hours Jonghyun blinked a few times before his eyes stayed closed.  it put a strain on Jonghyun causing him to fall into a deep sleep."The effects of the smoke have ended he is lucky it didn't kill him. not everyone can survive"Key said climbing out.

Key came out of the trees holding a small pile of fish and bananas. Key began to cook the fish while Jinki ate a banana. Key looked at Jonghyun still sleeping. "so he didn't wake up while i was gone?" "no"Jinki said brushing Jonghyuns hair back from his forehead touching his forehead with his other hand after dropping the banana peel. "but he isn't as warm as before" Key nodded flipping the fish over. "What was that purple stuff anyway?"Jinki asked walking away from Jonghyun back to were he was sitting. "ecplisco it paralyzes you with fear basically you see your worst fears come to life" "so its magic?" "yeah" "But they aren't wizards right?"Jinki asked remembering the stories of the people who worked for the werecats saying the werecats meant to free a wizzard "they might be working with a wizard or  witch.I wouldn't put it past them"Key said with disgust. Wizzards and withces had terrorized the world long before the werecats.

Key pulled the fish off of the fire handing one to Jinki. "You're not going to eat the other one?"Jinki asked Key who was wrapping the other fish in a leaf. "I already ate some"Key said smiling at Jinki. Jinki shrugged and started to eat the fish. "water"Jonghyun said in a raspy voice. Key walked over handing him a large bottle of water from his bag helping him sit up. Jonghyun drank the water spilling some on his face in his hurry to get to the water. "Let me know when you are ready to move on"Key said taking the bottle from Jonghyun once he had stoped to breath.Key took a sip from the bottle before adding "we need to get to the prince as soon as possible" "What do you think they will do to him?"Jinki asked with his mouth full. "Since they know I am here they will most likely kill him soon" Key said sitting down.

 

"That is all i asked for"Teamin said after spitting Minhos blood out."You can rest till I get a new merman"Taemin said walking infront of Minho running his hand slowly down his chest and abs "And I might just let you have Minho when the new one arrives"Taemin said to Changmin who he couldn't see as he was facing Minho but knew would be near."Yes! really and truly master"Changmin said rubbing his hands toghether smiling suddenly appearing next to Taemin Surprising him. Taemin jumped a little putting his hand over his heart "damn it foooo waaaah" Taemin looked angry pointing his finger at Changmin "you" Teamin shook his head turning and walking away"Good night Minho" Taemin said pausing"Changmin out!"Taemin yelled just before leaving the room. Changmin ran out and down the hall.Taemin closed and locked the door. Taemin put the key on a necklace and dropped it around his neck and down his shirt. "Yunho what is the news?"Taemin asked entering the room next to Minhos room. Yunho stood up quickly speaking just as quick like ripping a bandaid off"They disapeared sir"Yunho said closing his eyes and flinching expecting Taemin to hit him."They?Key has more knights with him?""At least two from what we can tell from the tracks they left" Teamin nodded before smacking Yunho hard across his face causing him to wobble. "And the B gang?" Taemin said sitting down on a small loveseat across from Yunho. "they killed Seungri.Daesung and Taeyang found them next attacking with eclipsco but They lost them in the smoke." "They continue to search now sir" Yunho waited for Taemins response clenching his fists"call them back"Taemin said getting up. "Sir?"Yunho said raising one eyebrow "I'm bored Yunho let them come to me" "Yes sir I shall bring them back" Yunho said to Taemins back as he walked away to his room.