Werecat

A pirates promise

Key closed his eyes waiting for the sword to come down.Key opened his eyes to see the vine falling down his chest to his lap. Jinki walked away as soon as Key was free."now then one of you will give me answers"Jinki said dragging the werecat to the nearest tree."Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" The werecat screamed as Jinki stabbed through his hand pinning him to the tree. "so what can you tell me?"Jinki said to Key with a kind smile. Key was rubbing his arms and chest still in shock. Jonghyun went to poke the werecats ears to see if they were real. Key started to run but got pulled back to sitting before he could get one step away.Key could tell Jinkis patience was small and he didn't want to end up like the werecat."where should i start?" Key said getting comfortable. "Lets start with why you tried to kill me" Jinki said resting his head on his hand. "I thought you were working with them keeping the prince captive" "Who are "them"?" "They are werecats working for Taemin who kidnapped the prince for the lunar jewel" "Ggrrrrrr"the werecat tried to pull the sword out Jonghyun punched the werecat hard making it sluggesh. "Well Key I am sorry for tying you up""ha ha I am sorry for trying to kill you" they both laughed a little. "so what are you doing here if you are not working with Taemin then?" key said looking at both of them now that Jonghyun had come to sit next to Jinki. "not by choice at all" said Jonghyun."Storm recked our ship here so just bad luck really"Jinki said shaking his head. Key looked at them for a while before saying"I could help you leave this island" "yeah you got a ship?"Jinki asked."well I have to save the prince first" "we could help you save the prince i mean those cat guys don't seem that tough"Jonghyun said looking at the werecat stuggling with the sword. "How about it I promise to keep your prince safe till you send me and jonghyun to skull island" Jinki said looking at key and pausing before adding"deal?"holding his hand out to Key "It's a deal just follow what i say and stay out of my way"Key said shaking Jinkis hand.


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" "what was that?"both Jonghyun and Jinki said. "that would be the prince"key said jumping to his feet. (well at least I know which direction to go)walking over to the werecat stuck to the tree key pulled out the sword slashed the werecat across his chest and stumach. "Lets go"key said to Jinki and Jonghyun before walking into the jungle.


Taemin dragged one claw slowly across Minhos chest. Minho wasn't like his other prisoners Taemin had in the past who would scream and yell all the time. Taemin liked a challenge especially when he knew he could win. "Oh come on Minho I am starting to think you like this you merman you"Taemin said before bitting Minhos left ear.Minho Hissed at Taemin. "no that's not Loud enough" Taemin said turning around to grab a metal pole out of the fireplace before walking over to Minho. Taemin stabbed the hot end of the pole into minhos right thigh. Minho let out a light growl grinding his teeth. "well your no fun"Taemin said with a pout."Changmin!! Taemin shouted at the cealing. "yes Master?"Changmin asked from the corner of the room. "ahhh! stop doing that!" Taemin yelled grabbing his heart. "Take care of his wounds" "Sir Key is here"said a werecat at the door. "Send in the B gang Yunho" Taemin said walking to his room rubbing the large scar on his stomach. "Never going to get that close to me again Key never" Taemin said to his door.