Getting ready part II

A pirates promise

Key showed Jonghyun to his guest room that had an attached bathroom. "your not going  to join me?"Jonghyun asked removing his shirt."No I have to get ready myself"Key said blushing and quickly walking to his room. Jonghyun and Key arrived on the beach soon after cleaning up. Jinki was the last one to arrive on the beach with another knight who left after Jinki left the portal."Thanks for waiting for me"Jinki said rubbing the back of his head. The three went into the woods seeing Jimin and Taehyun entering the cabin. "Lets catch up"Key said picking up speed. Jonghyun and Key entered the cabin to see two dead werecats next to Jimin and Taehyun who were untying Jungkook. "Is Jin dead?"Jonghyun asked squatting down next to his motionless body on the floor. "No just sleeping.They put a freezing spell on him"Jungkook said standing up now that he was untied. "Here"Key said handing Jonghyun a pillow from the bed in the next room. "Thanks"Jonghyun said gently putting it under Jins head."We're going home if you guys are going to be fine."Taehyun said holding Jungkooks left hand while Jimin had the right hand. "ha ha yeah I think we can handle this"Jinki said waving at the three knights. "How about we rest too till Jin wakes up"Key said touching Jonghyuns shoulder. "I'll take care of those two you two go ahead"Jinki said picking up Deasungs legs and dragging him out of the cabin. Key gently nudged Jonghyun into the bed and left him to take the other body out. Jonghyun was so tired but had so many questions on his mind.(if Jin is my father why didn't he raise me,who is my mother, Was Junsu real, and how does Jin feel about me)Jonghyun closed his eyes and listened to Key and Jinki digging outside slowly falling asleep. 
 

Jonghyun woke up to the smell of fish and potatos. Jonghyun sat up and looked at the two piles of blankets next to the bed."No really?"Key said very loud from the kitchen."Really he just started stripping me"Jinki said laughing."good morning"Jonghyun said sitting next to Key."good morning son"Jin said setting a plate with food in front of him before sitting down with his own food across from Jonghyun. "so Key is your last name Kim?"Jin asked putting half of a fish in his mouth. "Yeah my surname is Kim.Why?"Key asked drinking from a glass in front of him. Jin smiled "Junsu told me you were the one Jonghyun had a crush."Jin said drinking from his glass."Who is Junsu?"Jonghyun asked."Your other father I guess he raised you"Jin said."Why?"Jonghyun asked. "I went to prison and your mother was too dangerous.I couldn't leave you with her so I asked my friend Junsu to help me.I saved his brother once from a shark so he was more than fine with it. He came to report to me every few months.I was given one day to see you on your 18th birthday. You were so scared of your new powers""So I wasn't always able to controle people?"Jonghyun asked."not all people you can't controle humans or witches""That's why it didn't work on the crew"Jinki said. "Wait me and Jonghyun knew each other?"Key said."Yeah you two met when Jonghyun was 9 and I think you were 15"jin said with his hand on his chin."you're six years older than me?"Jonghyun said surprised. "I age slower than a human or a wizard"Key said shrugging. "I remember Junsu had three sons.the oldest who always called me a lady ,the youngest that followed the oldest one everywhere and the second one that looked nothing like the other two.  That was you? You used to be so cute"Key said picking up another wedge of potato. "I'm super y now"Jonghyun said biting the other end of the potato in Keys mouth leaning back and smiling. Key blushed and turning his head to Jin. "Jin what do you think about becoming a pirate?"Jinki asked."ha ha sounds like fun"Jin said smiling."funny that's what your son said too"Jinki said smiling.

The four of them left the cabin to see two werecats running toward them. "Um can we see the werecat in charge?"Jinki asked. "I guess.You guys are fine and the little mermaid too?"Jessica said. "um yeah those two werecats didn't make it"Key said getting ready to fight. "They weren't working for us so yeah lets go."Jay said.
Key, Jonghyun,Jin and Jinki made it to Skull island thanks to the werecats. Key and Jin were sworn in as Pirates and were ordered to start their training in two days. Jinki visited Minho every chance he got.King Percy visited Jinki's dad Onew and met up with Key before he left.The king told Key he didn't  have to come back to Percy's Kingdom. Jimin was made the new head of the knights after beating every other knight in sword fight.Jungkook gave him the silent treatment for a month before forgiving him. Taemin and his crew traveled the world saving people and rebuilding what the werecats ruined in the past continuing to repay every bad deed they did with any good deed they could do.Jonghyun never got his memories back but was more than happy to create new ones with his father, the new crew Jinki had and Key his boyfriend who never left his side after completing his training in half the time it took most pirates. Many creatures where coming out of hiding after word spread that the werecats were no longer a threat. It didn't go so smooth but everyone learned to except the change in the world as best they could.