A cabin in the woods

A pirates promise

"Your majesty sorry to interrupt but Jungkook hasn't come back.I would like permission for me and Teahyun to go back to Buson to bring him back"Jim said bowing then waiting for the Kings answer."May I go with them as well your majesty I want to talk to my father?"Jonghyun asked after the hall became silent."All five of you will go then return with your decision of your reward"King Percy said smiling. "Yes your majesty"they all said bowing.The five split up to prepare to freshen up before heading off.Key took Jonghyun back to his place to wash up and change before they returned,Prince Minho dragged Onew to his wing of the castle to get ready and then Jimin and Taehyun went back to their home they shared with Jungkook.Jimin and Taehyun were so worried they went back to Buson after changing quickly not waiting for the other three."I just have a bad feeling Taehyun"Jimin said creating a portal and jumping in holding Taehyuns hand.They landed on the beach seeing one of the werecats rowboats."Jungkook!"Taehyun and Jimin began to yell.They got no response and continued to search the beach.

The door to the cabin flew open as the two werecats Taeyang and Deasung stomped in carrying an unconscious merman over Daesungs shoulder."what do you think you are doing?"Jin shouted at the two werecats walking out of the kitchen toward them. Taeyang threw a purple ball at Jin pulling a scarf over his nose holding his breath Daesung did the same setting Jungkook on the coach by the door.The smoke cleared and Jin was laying on the floor with his eyes open frozen."Lucy taught us well Jin"Taeyang said kicking Jin."Just tie him up.Here"Daesung said tossing rope to Taeyang.

"So about 7 of us dead Chief"Jessica said lowering her head."We all knew the risk Jessica.We bad "Taemin groaned sitting down on the stairs next to the stearing wheel."Chief the last group that went to medical said Daesung and Taeyang took a merman to the cabin"Jay said running up to Taemin."so they are alive.So does that mean Lucy is still controlling them?"Heechul asked."I don't think so.I think this has to do with Key killing the other members of the Bgang.They were the only family they knew.Its about revenge not something someone else wants"Taemin said remember hearing Lucy being taken away when he was half awake."Yeah a werewolf and a man took Lucy away.I don't think she will be controlling anyone now"Jay said."You and Jessica go and stop them from hurting anyone.Oh and please be careful"Taemin said to Jay."Yes chief"Jay said going below to grab a sword with Jessica.They took a row boat and rowed to the beach. Both running to the cabin from the beach. "so slow!"Jessica said picking up speed moving far ahead of Jay. "You are"Jay said catching up to Jessica.