Red white and Blue

A pirates promise

A big grey haired man came out of the cabin dragging Lucy with her wrists in handcuffs made of green rock."You haven't won yet Luhan"Lucy said to the man dragging her."Isn't that...""Minhos teacher Luhan yeah"Key said tilting his head at the strange scene before him.Minho smiled and walked out of the cabin with Jin."some knight and shining armor you turned out to be"Minho said to Key as he walked closer to him."Yeah. I thought Luhan was dead"Key said."Yeah me too he is one sneeky wolf"Minho said watching Luhan drag Lucy away into a wagon."My father just said I would not see Luhan agian.I guess I just thought that is what he meant"Minho said."My mother said the same"Key said.Minho was tackled to the ground by Jinki as a buck ran by.Jonghyun ran and stabbed the buck before it got to Key."um you can get off of me now"Minho grunted at Jinki who was on top of him."Ha ha yeah"Jinki said with a smile that took up his whole face.(damn how can a grown man be so adorable)Minho stared at the man with a smile stuck on his face.Jinki got up and helped Minho up as well.(such big beautiful eyes)Jinki squeezed Minhos hand."Um you can let go now"Minho said looking down at their hands.Jinki smiled and nodded as Minho yanked his hand back."And who are you sir?"Key said to Jin.The man was standing still staring at Jonghyun."Sir?"Key said waving his hands in front of the mans face."Huh?"Jin said finally looking at Key."Oh um hello my name is Jin Kim"Jin said looking at all of them."Jin.I have heard my father talk to his council men about a Jin"Minho said."Jin come on!"Luhan yelled from the wagon.Jin looked at Jonghyun smiling "Amazing.my son is amazing"Jin said reaching out to pat Jonghyuns shoulder."Do you know me?"Jonghyun asked having a strange feeling about this Jin guy."Nice meeting you all"Jin said before running to the wagon and getting in before it went through the woods."Soooooooo what happend in there?"Key asked Minho breaking the awkward silence that fallowed Jins absence.

"Your Majesty Suhun and Suho have arrived with the two stones"A councilman announced to King Percy as he was sending Jungkook to contact Luhan."And Heechul?"King Percy asked."No word sir but we were able to contact Shindong who should be here very soon"the councilman said as Suhun and Suho entered the Kings hall setting a white and red stone at the Kings feet. The three stones were placed around Jins cell.Shindong,King Percy and Luhan standing inbetween the three stones chanting. The three went to their knees placing their palms on a stone.Shindong touched the red stone,King Percy touched the blue stone and Luhan touched the white stone. The bars turned into bubble floating up to the oceans surface.King Percy shoved a green pill into Jins mouth as he came out of his cell."now what?"Jin asked the King.

Minho was chained up and couldn't see much as smoke and explosions were going off all over the cabin.Suddenly a tall man with kind eyes released him from the chains."Time for you to go home your majesty"Minho followed the man through the smoke and out of the cabin.(I know he isn't a werecat or a Merman but somehow he is stronger than the witch.Who is he)Minho looked at the man one more time before looking to the woods where Key,Jimin and Taehyun were staring at him with stunned looks.Minho smiled at their confused looks.