A walk in the woods

A pirates promise

Kai was floating in one of the boats filled with leaves and grass .The boat was slowly moving away before Key threw a log that was on fire into the boat.Both Kai and the boat got covered with growing orange flames."He was too young to have two funerals"Jinki said watching the flames."Ready Jonghyun"Taehyun said after opening a portal in the water."Yeah"Jonghyun said grabbing Taehyuns hand while Jimin took the other hand. The three walked into the portal disapearing into the water."You two going to be okay?"Key asked Changmin and Yunho as they started to leave in the other boat."Yeah I think we are it's you we have to worry about"Yunho said waving at Key before continuing to row away."Its time Jinki"Key said rubbing Jinkis back.Key created a portal and grabbed Jinkis hand before walking in.
 

Taemin looked around for the next animal seeing only four werecats made it out of the fight so far still able to fight.Heechul, Jay, Hoon  and Jessica."Now what"Jessica said as a growling sound was heard from behind the cabin.Three bears came out with foaming mouths and bright red eyes.They moved slowly toward the werecats.One bear slashed at Jay who jumped back.Heechul swung his sword at the bears arm cutting into it. the bear growled at Heechul before smacking him with the other paw sending him flying into a tree.Heechul groaned on the ground.Jessica climbed a tree jumping at the bear near her cutting its head off before landing hard on the ground.one of the other bears picked up the bears head and put it back on the bear. The head connected and the two bears came for Jessica.Taemin and Hoon stabbed the bears sides each being slapped away by the bears. Jay was circled by the three bears as they closed in on him.Jay swung his sword down at the nearest bear screaming.The three bears went down.
 

Jimin,Taehyun and Jonghyun landed in the woods.Looking around them they saw dead animals and injured werecats.Jimin kicked a tall werecat holding his bloody arm on the ground."what happened?"The werecat hissed so Jimin kicked him again "well?""She did something to these animals mutated them and made them fight for her.We came to help the prince"The werecat said rolling away from Jimin. Jimin lead the way walking through the woods around the fallen bodies toward the cabin."so what do you think of that?"Taehyun asked Jimin."I don't know.I am just here for our prince not these monsters"Jimin said stepping over a dead werecat."what did they do to you?"Jonghyun asked Jimin.Jimin looked back at Jonghyun hurt and anger clear on his face."They killed his parents and my dad"Taehyun said quietly to Jonghyun. 

Key and Jinki landed behind the cabin.Three baby bears grew into large bear monsters before them growling from the pain of the transformation. Key raised his sword coming at the bear closest to him.The three bears did not see or pay any attention to Key or Jinki as they walked to the other side of the cabin."um okay.lets follow them"Key said waving his hand at Jinki. The bears were fighting with the werecats. "Yunho was right they don't want the witch to win anymore than we do"Key said watching the five werecats losing the fight."Lets go"Key said jumping at the bears with Jinki as they surrounded the last standing werecat."AHHHH!"they screamed together before they sliced two of the bears heads off. The werecat stabbed the third bear."Oh hi Jimin"Key said looking behind the werecat at Jimin walking around a tree toward Key."Hi"Jimin said looking at the three dead bears as their bodies released a smoke and turned back into baby bears before him.