Home

A pirates promise

Jin sat next to Lucy in the white circle surrounded by four bowls filled with blood. "You keep going too far my love. It was my turn to go too far for once"Jin said still holding Lucys hands."I still got what I wanted Jin.You are free now and they have paid with many dead sons for our son Jin."Lucy said raising her head to look at Jin as he began to age another ten years before her.Jin smiled at Lucy sadly."Jonghyun is alive Lucy.And no one won we all lost"Jin said leting go of Lucy and standing up."We will be looking out for you Jin so don't do anything we would regret"Shindong said patting his back."I just want to see my son"Jin said walking to the cabin."well good luck"Luhan said waving at Jin.
 

Jungkook apeared out of a portal in front of Key."Oh good I got to you in time"Jungkook said smiling at Key. "not really the witch is gone and we are taking the prince home"Key said shaking his head at "The King wants to see all of you the two humans too"Jungkook said taking out two green pills from his pocket. "wow we get to meet royalty.how bout that captian"Jonghyun said slapping Jinki on the arm."Um hello"Minho said with sass."Hello"Jinki said smiling at Minho. Everyone but Jinki laughed. "What?"Jinki said scratching his head."Take these after you get out of the portal"Key said handing a pill to Jonghyun and Jinki.Key grabbed Minho and Jinkis hand walking into the portal.Jimin took Jonghyun and Taehyuns hand and went through a portal after Key. Jungkook made a portal and was about to walk in when someone held a knife to his throat holding him from behind. "Where is Key?"Deasong asked next to jungkooks ear.
 

Luhan,Shindong and Leeteuk created another prison in the ocean floor for Lucy."not over"Lucy whispered falling asleep in her new prison cell."Lets go celebrate the return of the prince"Leeteuk said running toward the center of the Kingdom where music was playing as the merpeople danced."wait for me Shindong yelled running after Leeteuk.
"Your Majesty they have arrived"a councilman said bowing to the King."Minho!"King Percy said running from his thrown to hug and pick up Minho swinging him in a circle. "Uh dad stop so embarrassing"Minho whispered blushing."Your Majesty this is Jonghyun and Jinki Lee the humans that helped me get to Minho"Key said bowing and gesturing to Jonghyun and Jinki."Jonghyun?He has no other name?"King Percy said walking up to Jonghyun."Oh your Jins son. I would reconize those kind eyes anywhere"King Percy said smiling at Jonghyun. "Jin?the man who helped Minho out of the witches cabin?"Jonghyun said in shock."You don't remember meeting him on your 18th birthday?"King Percy asked."no your majesty I don't remember anything"Jonghyun said pouting at the floor."hmm and Jinki Lee any relation to Captain Onew of the Blue bird?"King Percy asked."That is my father yes"Jinki said suprised."I helped his crew escape a witch back in my youth.ha ha I had such a bad crush on Onew.I found out everything I could about him even his real name Jinki Lee"King Percy said looking down remembering. "well I would like to reward you two so please ask anything of me"King Percy said sitting down in his thrown.