Kai

A pirates promise

Teamins ship was just off the shore of Buson.Taemin had his men drop the anchor so they could rest before they took the small boats into shore.Heechul yawned next to Taemin as they went down into the ship."so why didn't the Bgang come with us?"Heechul asked."Three of them were dead and I found no sign of the other two."Taemin said stretching out his arms."Do you think they are with Yunho and Changmin?"Heachul said laying down in a hammock connected to the ships walls."maybe Kia was missing too."Taemin said trying to get into the hammock next to Heechul but falling to the floor instead. "who is Kai?"Heechul asked with his eyes closed."the human I had chained to my bed.I him.I mean he seemed to enjoy it sometimes but still nothing was his choice.He went from being my prisoner I tortured for fun to my slave."Taemin said looking at the ceiling in worry."I hope he is okay now"Taemin said to the sleeping Heechul.

"So can I have the other fish"Taehyun asked Jonghyun."No its for Kai"Jonghyun said looking by the boat where he last saw Kai."Where is he?"Jonghyun asked Jinki."He went into the trees to pee last time i saw him."Jinki said getting up and going into the trees."He could barely walk he really went by himself"Jonghyun said getting up and following Jinki.

"I can't bring Changmin or Kia with us but I would like your help"Key said to Yunho once he thought they were far enough from the fire."I will stay with Changmin I can't leave him after just getting him back"Yunho said."I was hoping you wouldn't say that but I understand I guess"Key said walking back to the fire."You still don't trust him do you"Yunho said to Keys back as he stopped."No I ran into Taemin and Changmin before"Key said turning around."what happend?"Yunho asked leaning against the nearest tree."I was part of a group sent to rescue princess Susan from King Joons Kingdom.There were five of us me,Barbra from King Jays Kingdom and three knights from King Joons kingdom Jason,Jensen and Bobby.I had brought a new weapon my kingdoms medic invented called eclipso. It was effective in taking down the first werecats we took down going into the building Taemin had Susan in but there were so many of them we lost Jason as we entered the building.Barbra took down most of the were cats guarding The room were we thought Susan was in because of the amount of guards surrounding it.The room was empty.We split up from there me and Bobby went to the second floor while Jensen and Barbra checked the basement.The Basement was full of magical traps.Jensen was set on fire while Barbara went insane from the spell she fell into.Bobby and I made it up to the second floor were it was really quiet.I used the last of my eclipso on Taemin who was in one of the only two rooms on the floor.I went to Kill him only to be stabbed threw myself by Changmin who was hiding in the room.Bobby had got away with Susan as I fought Changmin before running away myself.So that is why I can't bring myself to trust him Yunho.I am sorry"Key said looking at the ground."I am sorry you had to go through all that.I was In Japan during that fight to stop some pirates who killed our men in Paris a year before."Yunho said wondering what happened to those pirates."maybe if I was there you wouldn't trust me either"Yunho said."Maybe but this is fine I work better with a smaller group and someone has to take care of Kai"Key said walking next to Yunho back to the fire.
 

Jinki and Jonghyun walked by a few trees before Jonghyun spotted some dragging marks on the ground."this way "jonghyun said to Jinki waving him in the direction the dragging marks where going. They followed the marks that went behind a large rock on the beach. Kai was laying on the ground with blood all over his neck that was sliced."Kai no.No! No! No! Jinki yelled falling to his knees next to Kai."Lets take him back to the fire Jinki the others can help us bury him by the beach"Jonghyun said rubbing Jinkis back."who did this?"Jinki asked."who?!"