Jin

A pirates promise

The werecats were on their ship half way to Korea."I miss traveling by magic Heechul it was so much faster"Taemin wined."We are making good time chief trust in us your tribe"Heechul said slapping Taemins back.Taemin smiled and nodded looking out at the ocean.It was nice being free it felt like a weight was taken off of him and replaced with guilt and sorrow.{we didn't even get to morn our own}Taemin cleared his throat."Men!"Taemin yelled from the highest point on the ship.There were women werecats on the ship but they still answered to men.The werecats gathered in front of Taemin listening."Let us bow our heads in a moment of silence for all the werecats and other creatures killed while we were not us"Taemin said starting to confuse himself with his own words but the crew understood and they all lowered there heads. A werecat came up and whispered into Taemins ear as the moment of silence ended."The meal is ready.Let us gain strength before taking down the wicked witch"Taemin said to the crew.The Crew cheered as the werecats that prepared the food brought out carts of deep pots and tall piles of bowls.

"Oh he is handsome"Jimin said getting close to Jinkis face.Jinki looked a little worried backing away from Jimin."stop being loud Jimin you'll scare the poor humans"Taehyun said pulling Jimin away.Key laughed "Jimin Taehyun this is Jinki and Jonghyun.Jonghyun Jinki this is Jimin and Taehyun"Key said point to everyone."where did the other two go?"Key asked."they took the boat and went fishing"Jonghyun said."well we can leave the boat .I will take Jinki and Taehyun to Busan and Jimin will take Jonghyun and Yunho If he is in the fight."Key said sitting next to Jinki."what about Changmin?"Jonghyun said."I still don't trust him and I don't think staying here will do him any harm"Key said before his stomache growled. "Yunho might not join us without his brother"Jinki said.(why is Key so far away and making me travel to Busan with Jimin.what is up)Jonghyun was looking at Key for any changes.He still looked like Key just more rested than the last time he was with them."So are you two as fast as Key?"Jonghyun asked looking at Taehyun."no but I'm sure I could out run you"Taehyun said smiling."Maybe"Jonghyun said laughing."You didn't start the fire"Yunho said looking at Jinki.Jimin and Taehyun quickly got up pointing their swords at Yunho."Stand down."Key ordered the two standing up next to Yunho."But Key he is a werecat"Jimin said not moving but giving a doubtful look to Key. "He is the only reason we even have a lead on Minho.I know its hard to accept but he is on our side."Key said looking Jimin in the eye as Teahyun backed off but Jimin stayed the same."you trust him?"Jimin asked looking at Yunho."Yes he had opportunities to turn against us and he didn't he helped us""I won't do anything until he does because you say so sir but I don't trust him"Jimin said finally lowering his sword."No one wants that witch to win not even my people"Yunho said sitting down.Now that no one was fighting Jinki finished making the fire.Changmin joined the group with more fish and sat down next to Yunho."Another one!"Jimin said. "Uh hi"Changmin said.Jonghyun grabbed the fish and began to set them above the fire."I need to talk to you Yunho.No fighting you two while I'm gone or you answer to me"Key said walking away from the fire.Yunho got up and followed Key.

"I know why you did what you did Jin"a merman said to a set of bars at the floor of the ocean."Yeah It doesn't matter I committed a crime it shouldn't matter why Tao"Jin said poking his head through the bars closing his eyes."But she is the real criminal Jin If you had just let them kill her..""I would have done worse then"Jin said going back into his cell."She didn't see anything wrong with what she did.It was like she didn't know when to stop"Jin said remembering his last day with his family.

Flash back:
"So then we watched them burn the witch.Thank the gods those werecats were there to stop the witch I hope that is the last of them."A young man said to a woman shopping at the towns store."yes horrible creatures witches are I hope I never meet one"the woman said "Oh I think I could take one they don't seem that tough.I don't know why we can't just kill them ourselves.why let the werecats do everything"the young man said."Oh is that so"Lucy whispered behind a shelf filled with pickled meat."Lucy don't think of Jonghyun"Jin said grabbing her arm."Oh I am"Lucy said running off before Jin could stop her."Pack what you need and leave at once.You are never to enter this town again"Lucy said in three voices to a young man after ordering him to buy her food.Lucy took the food home laughing."We are lucky no one saw that today Lucy.Please don't do that again we must live as humans now.Our grandparents generation was wrong to enslave the humans.That is why our parents taught us to live with humans.Lucy are you even listening?"Jin said as Lucy opened a tin with sugar cookies dancing around Jin. "No.Here my love"Lucy said offering a cookie to Jin. Jin gave up for now.The man was the mayors youngest son.Being new to the town Jin and Lucy didn't know anyone.When the mayors son never came back home they went looking for him.The sun had gone down by the time the mans sister found him and dragged him back to the boarders of the town only to be stopped there. The man could not enter the town no matter how he tried. The town began to hunt for witches.Weeks of secret trials bringing people into the mayors home for questioning and being under constant watch from everyone.One day Jin and Lucys neighbor caught Lucy casting a spell on a tree making a pear tree grow a peach.The lawmen of the town came for Lucy but were stopped by Jin who Froze the men in ice.Jin met up with the Mayor at his home confessing to be the one to cast a spell on his son convincing him that Lucy had limited powers as a witch who could only grow peaches with her limited magic.Jin begged the mayor to spare his family that had nothing to do with his actions."I will let the werewolves decide you and your families fate.I am just a man I have no power to match Wizards and I can't trust whether I am under a spell or not.The werewolves are the few creatures Immune to most magic."The Mayor said before kicking Jin out of his house.Jin had a friend who was a werewolf from childhood named Junsu and asked him to meet with him.Junsu Met with Jin the next morning agreeing to raise Jonghyun.Jin put an invisibility spell on Lucy while she was asleep and kissed her head.Jin Then took Jonghyun out into the yard where he waited for the werewolves to come.
End flash back.
"You know your spell didn't kill those men"Tao said sliding Jins food through the small hole of the bars."Stuck in Ice for five years can make any man go mad though"Jin said taking the food. "true they were never the same"Tao said leaving Jin.