Redemption

A pirates promise

Performing the portal spell Key arrived outside the Kings hall landing at Jimins fins."Oh Key good your back but where is..."everything was turning black in Keys eyes as he passed out."so should we take him to the king or the medic first?"A Knight said looking down at Key."Medic"Jimin said picking up Key."well what's wrong with him doc is it a spell?"Jimin asked the Doctor examining Key."As far as I can tell Key is just tired most likely used up the last of his energy making the portal that got him here.So you will have to wait till he wakes up before getting any answers from him""Wake up!"Jimin yelled in Keys face getting no response."Taehyun get him out of here"the doctor said to the other merman that brought Key in."Yeah sure.Come on Jimin we can't leave Jungkook in charge of the watch for too long"Taehyun said dragging Jimin out of the doctors house.

"I want to help the Merman that witch has"Taemin said to Heechul sitting on the loveseat in Yunhos room."Do you know where he is?"Heechul asked sitting at Yunhos desk."Yes she showed me the way with the last order she gave me""but we would be risking our lives chief and for what?"Heechul said frowning."what I thought you were helping them?"Taemin said tilting his head at Heechul."Yes but that was when I had nothing to live for our people were gone with no sign of hope we would ever get back.""We I mean I have done so much I want to make up for Heechul you understand that right?"Taemin said."We chief we have a lot to make up for and yes you are right we should help our last victims""So lets get packing since Yunho is not here you get the men ready while I search for our missing werecats"Taemin said getting up from the loveseat."yes chief we will be ready to fight as quick as you can say troll bridge"Heechul said smiling.

"About time you woke up"Jonghyun said looking ready to tear Changmin apart."I what?I have to find Minho"Changmin said trying to get up but being pushed down by Yunho."How do you feel? is she controling you?why do you have to be such an idiot?do you know how scared I was that you were dead?Come on now answer me."Yunho said getting louder with every question"I um I'm sorry Yunho"Changmin said lowering his head."and no I don't think she is controlling me"Changmin said rubbing his forehead."Who is "she"?"Jinki asked sitting next to Jonghyun."She is a witch.She is collecting magical stones to free her husband from a prison under the ocean somewhere.That is all I know"Yunho said."was that who took Minho into the water"Jonghyun asked."Maybe or someone working for her"Yunho said."she said she was taking him home"Changmin said."She lost her husband and son.But I think her son is dead.I was a little out of it when she took over"Changmin said trying to fight the fuzzy feeling in his head."so do you know where this home is?"Jinki asked."No there were a lot of trees um I think by the ocean.I'm sorry I can't be more helpful""We will find him Changmin don't worry we can both fix what our people did"Yunho said rubbing Changmins arm.Changmin sat up and hugged his brother."I'm really really sorry""I know"Yunho said closing his eyes. "Let's gather kindle Jonghyun"Jinki said feeling a little awkward."Yeah sure"Jonghyun said looking angry at Changmin as he got up and followed Jinki into the land.