Chief

A pirates promise

Arriving in the woods Minho was dragged to a log cabin."You can't keep me here"Minho said getting up."Oh hush"Lucy said throwing a blue liquid at Minho.Minho was frozen in place unable to move a muscle."now come to me Taemin with all the remaining forces"Lucy said as the jewel on her neck glowed orange."No"Taemins voice said from the Jewel making it glow yellow."Do as I say my pet"Lucy said to the Jewel."we are no longer listening to you witch right men"Taemin said cracking the jewel."Yeah!"twelve voices shouted from the jewel causing it to shatter.
Waking up after Jonghyuns spell that sent all remaining werecats to sleep."I don't know where to start to apologize for all I have done"Taemin said with his left eye closed from being hit hard."we all did things Taemin that we didn't want to do murder,kidnapping,stealing and torturing"Heechul said hugging Taemin."Yeah your still the Last Chief tribe member Taemin we wouldn't have any other leader"a werecat said. "Yeah"the rest of the werecats yelled."How did we get free of her?"Taemin asked Heechul."I think it was the spell the man did""yeah it was like her magic but it didn't feel cold and no hard pressure on my head."Taemin said thinking about how it felt being controlled by her."It felt like being really drunk"A werecat said."ha ha I wouldn't know I never got drunk before"Taemin said smiling then frowning thinking about how young he was when that woman killed his family and took over his life.

"Don't think I am beat yet you fish man"Lucy said to Minho."I won't make it easy for your friends to rescue you"Lucy began to summon surrounding animals to guard her home then began to place trap spells inside the cabin.

Key was miles ahead of the boat the five were in going north as far as Jinki could tell from the slowly rising sun."look"Jonghyun said pointing to a woman on a beach.The woman caused a swirling hole in the water and jumped in dragging a man with her.Key dived down and was down for a long time before appearing on the beach just as the boat reached the beach."weren't they down there?"Yunho asked getting out of the boat."no it was a portal they could be anywhere by now."Key said looking more exhausted than before his nap. "I need Leeteuks help to find Minho"Key said."Changmin!"Yunho yelled spotting his brother laying on the beach.Yunho put his ear on Changmins chest."good still alive.You idiot falling in love with one of Taemins prisoners."Yunho said smacking Changmins arm and crying over his brother."I will get the location and come back for you"Key said turning to go.Jonghyun yanked key back into a hug "Are you sure you can't rest before going back""I can't we have to save Minho before she gets too far"Key said rubbing Jonghyuns back."Me too me too."Jinki said smiling at Key with his arms open for a hug."no mine"Jonghyun said squeezing Key frowning at Jinki.Key laughed moving out of Jonghyuns arms and hugging Jinki before jumping into the water transforming into a merman and diving down.