Jonghyun

A pirates promise

 

Minho was awake but kept his eyes closed not wanting to see his surroundings.Minho could feel his leg ,chest and ear going back to normal from Taemins last attack.{now if i could just get some rest)"Ahh!"Changmin screamed beside Minhos ear as Taemin yanked him by the neck pushing him to the floor.Changmin was holding a whip about to hit Minho from behind. "Don't ....play with..... my things.... Changmin"Taemin said Kicking Changmin between his words. "Now where were we" Taemin said pulling the metal poll out of the fire. Taemin ripped what was left of Minhos shirt off of him. Putting the hot poll against Minhos abs rolling it up and down. "Ahhh!"minho screamed. Minho was reaching his limit and Taemin knew it. Minho had been tortured for Taemins amusement for three days with no rest and no food. Taemin smiled putting the pole back into the fire slowly walking to his wall of weapons in the room."eeenie meeenie miney moe"Taemin said caressing the weapons lightly with his fingers before grabbing a hook. Taemin walked behind Minho stabbing the hook into Minhos side."umpf"Minho said bitting his bottom lip. Taemin Minho shoulder before sinking his teeth into Minho neck. "AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Minho screamed as Taemin yanked out the hook with his teeth still in his neck.

Walking past the first row of trees very fast Key had to stop so Jonghyun and Jinki could catch up. "He...... is not human" Jinki huffed out.Jonghyun a few feet in front of Jinki laughed "yeah you think" Jonghyun caught up to Key before a purple ball came at his head turning into purple smoke. "hold your breath!"Key warned them before covering his nose with his shirt. It was too late for Jonghyun being so close to were the smoke hit the ground but Jinki managed to copy keys actions as he held his breath. Jonghyun fell to the ground with his eyes open his body frozen. Jinki ran to Jonghyun picking him up and taking cover behind two trees looking for their attacker. "Over here!"Key yelled to the left of Jinki. Jinki couldn't see him but he went toward his voice keeping low.Jinki just managing to keep holding his breath on his way over. Jonghyun was pulled off of Jinkis shoulder pulling him down as well. They were in a hole just big enough to fit the three of them which key quickly covered with branches and leaves. "Wha.."Jinki began to ask Key before his mouth was covered. Key pointed and looked up. Heavy foot steps could be heard crunching the leaves around the hole. "Keep Looking Taeyang"A voice above them said. Slowly Key removed his hand from Jinkis mouth. Jinki looked down at Jonghyun. His eyes were still open but it was like he was asleep not blinking or focusing on anything. Jinki had seen a heatstroke simular to this but this was different.Jinki still couldn't believe the werecats were still alive and still hurting people. It had been a long time since Jinki had seen a werecat. 

6 years ago:
"We won! we won!"A man shouted running down the road past Jinki. The People of Korea had finaly beat the last wave of werecats sent to fight the resistance against them. The werecats had enslaved humans for the past 4 years to search for three stones. America was the first to be freed after they found a stone for the werecats. Europe was next finding a stone as well. But Asia found no stone and Began to fight back with the help of the surrounding lands and ships near by willing to fight.Both sides lost a lot of lives.Jinkis had a ship  and a crew but had done enough fighting for small rewards a year ago and from then on never got involved with the werecats just sneaking into land and taking what they needed. Unlike other trips this trip to Korea Jinki was looking for men to join his crew after losing 5 men in a supply run they did in Japan three weeks ago. "Its about time I'm getting sick of these werecats"Jinki said smiling to the man running down the road not really expecting him to hear him with his soft voice. Jinki found the nearest bar to start the search for new crew memebers. "what will it be?" asked the bartender as Jinki sat down at the bar. "your best beer sir"Jinki said tossing a silver coin to the bartender. The bartender pushed the coin back "We are all celebrating today its on the house" Jinki looked around for possible canidates. There were men of all ages drinking and i mean all ages some looked to be no older than 13 next to men well over 60. (I need someone young enough to take orders but old enough to understand the orders without question) Jinki spotted a young man with platinum blond hair sticking out in a crowd of men with brown and black hair. "Ssoo what'sssss your sstory"Jinki said to him doing his best impression of a drunk man spilling a little of his beer on the table the man was sitting at. "Your not drunk"The man said smiling up at him before gesturing his hand for Jinki to sit across from him. "True, Names Jinki Lee and you are?" "Jonghyun"The man said frowning a little while looking at a ring on the table that had the words "Sing true my son Jonghyun" on the inside of the ring.