Changmin

A pirates promise

Changmin snuck into Taemins room hearing him stomp down the stairs screaming Heechuls name.The key to Minhos room was under the bed Kai was sleeping on.(But I have to leave if i want to keep Minho)Changmin grabbed the key and got up slowly going through his options in his mind. 
Key picked the lock to the door going to the basement. They entered cautiously looking for any werecats. The basement was empty."So what did it feel like being frozen or whatever that was?"Jinki asked."that was a spell something a witch would do"Key said a little irritated. "hey I'm no witch.I mean i think i would know if i was"Jonghyun said sounding angry then doubtful."well you are a man so wizard but that kind of magic is something a witch would do"Key said picking up an ax from the wall."I'm sorry I don't know how that happened"Jonghyun said picking up a sword then dropping it because it was so heavy. "ummff.Its not something that usually happens ether right Captain?""well just that one time.Jonghyun has sung many songs on the ship and never had anything like that happened."Jinki said."Well it didn't hurt. It felt like being high on troll mushrooms happy and no control of my actions"Key said swinging the ax to test it out."sorry I punched you"Key said moving up the stairs slowly."Let us call it even huh?"Jonghyun whispered behind Key. "yeah"Key said climbing the stairs.
Taemin kicked open a door scaring the three werecats in the room playing cards. They quickly stood up waiting for Taemins instructions. "You two out"Taemin said pointing to the two smaller werecats. "I'll give you one chance to deny it Heachul"Taemin said to the werecat left behind in the room. "Um I didn't do it"Heachul said looking confused. "well if you say so then....."Taemin said looking like he was going to turn and go.Taemin grabing Heachul by the collar dragging him out of the room into the dining hall and throwing him on top of a table. The loud sound of Heachul landing on the table cause everyone in the hall to stop what they were doing to look at Heachul. The hall was silent. Speaking loud for all to hear Taemin announced"Heachul has been working with the merpeople" Taemin grabbed a sword off of the nearest  guard coming at Heachul."Diiieee!" Taemin was tackled by three werecats before they all punched him knocking him out."cool"Jonghyun said. "Yeah the fight isn't over yet"Key said pulling Heachul off the table.
There were 11 were cats three still standing still confused as to what they just did. One close to Key pulled his dagger out charging at Key.Jonghyun sang"Go to sleep sweet werecats just sleeep" The werecats fell down and slept."this way"Key said pointing to some stairs at the end of the hall. They ran up the stairs weapons ready unsure what to expect. 
Changmin unlocked the door to the room Minho was in.Minho was in a deep sleep and didn't wake as Changmin removed him from his shackles. Minho was carried out of the room."You're mine now Minho"Changmin said to the sleeping Minho in his arms. Changmin used the secret passage through Yunhos room taking Changmin to the courtyard with the garden. Changmin made it to the water and placed Minho in a small rowboat. Minho slowly woke up feeling something poking his back."Huh?"Minho said in a groggy voice.