Falling Hard For Her

TzuMo? TzuMo.
It was another casual day at the university. Tzuyu was walking to her class with her earphones, listening to her favorite jams. She was dressed in a plain white tee, a pair of jeans, and some Nikes, just a nice casual look. She pulls out her phone from her bag and starts surfing the internet for anything interesting, her full attention on her phone. 
 
Suddenly, she runs straight into someone causing herself and them to fall down. She drops her phone in the process and it cracks on the concrete, a painful sound making its way to her heart. She hurriedly gets up and picks up her now completely destroyed phone, her hands running over the phone in devastation. She stands up abruptly and hits a person with her head, making her head hurt and making this person fall down again.
 
Her eyes widen, and she hurriedly helps the girl who she just knocked down, twice. She is laying on the ground, rubbing her jaw to ease the pain. She can't help but observe her features: a sharp jaw line, pretty facial features, and she's also dressed casually in a simple crop top, jeans, and Nikes. She immediately blushes when she realizes how stunning this stranger is and starts rambling.
 
"I-I'm so sorry! I was distracted on my phone and I didn't see you coming and I knocked you down twice and now your on the ground hurt and I was walking to my class but I honestly didn't see you! I'm deeply sorry for knocking you down, this is completely my fault! Ple-" Tzuyu rambles, unnecessarily panicking.
 
Suddenly the girl, covers with her hand, making her freeze on the spot. Her eyes widen from the sudden contact and she can't help but blush when she makes eye contact with her.
 
"It's okay! Really! It wasn't just your fault you know, if I wasn't distracted then we wouldn't have run into each other, so I'm sorry too. How about I treat you to some coffee?" The girl says.
 
"Uhhhhh..." Tzuyu stares at the pretty woman, unable to respond because of her generosity and the deep amazing look in her eyes(though in the back of her mind she's telling herself not to trust strangers).
 
"Oh! Sorry I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm Hirai Momo. I go to this university too and I graduate next year. I'm actually from Japan, but I came to Korea to further my studies! And you are?" Momo asks with a bright smile, holding out her hand.
 
Tzuyu shyly shakes her hand, introduces herself and stands up, realizing they were still on the ground. She helps her up and realizes that they're about the same height. 
 
"Chou Tzuyu. Coffee would be good..." She says shyly looking up at her, her heart beating unusually fast.
 
"Ok! Let go then!" Momo says suddenly grabbing her hand and running toward the nearby cafe. 
 
Tzuyu is in shock when she holds her hand, almost naturally, but soon recovers and starts running with her, hand in hand.
 
When they make it too the cafe, they're both panting hard, catching their breath, and laughing at the stunt they just pulled. When they settle down at a table, they order and start talking. 
 
Surprisingly, it wasn't awkward at all! It almost seemed like they've been good friends for a long time. 
 
Over time, they slowly got closer to each other and developed secret feelings for each other. 
 
Before they knew it, it's been a year since they first met, so they decide to meet up at the same cafe. Tzuyu dressed casually, coincidentally in the same outfit as last year. She was sitting at the same table and was waiting for Momo to come. Right on cue, Momo enters the cafe and walks toward Tzuyu, taking the seat across from her. 
 
She slides her a small box with a cute bow on it. Tzuyu's eyes widen at the present.
 
"Momo! You shouldn't have!" Tzuyu says, reaching across the table and playfully pushing her shoulder. 
 
"Open it!" Momo says with her charming smile.
 
Tzuyu carefully opens it, and finds a chain necklace with a ring on it. The ring says, "I Fell For You." carefully engraved on it. 
 
Happy tears were streaming down her face, and she looks back up toward Momo. She carefully wipes the tears off her face with her thumb. 
 
"I love you Tzuyu. I fell hard for you, twice." Tzuyu giggles, remembering when they first met. "I know we've only known each other for a year, but we could make it a lot longer. Will you go out with me?" Momo ends sweetly, her charming, but wary smile on her face, waiting for Tzuyu to answer. 
 
Tzuyu smiles back at her.
 
"Yes!" She says, the brightest smile making its way on both of their faces. 
 
Momo suddenly leans in and gives her a kiss. One filled with love, kindness, and relief.
 
Yep, she definitely fell hard for her. Twice.