Caramel Coffee

TzuMo? TzuMo.
"Hey guys, she's here again!" Jeongyeon says to the rest of the staff members as she sees a certain blonde haired customer enter the Twice Cafe, again. 
 
"Again?" Nayeon asks with a small giggle.
 
"Tzuyu! Go take table 4!" Jihyo yells, her smirk only growing wider by the second. 
 
"Ok unnie!" Tzuyu yells back as she exits the back room and walks toward the table with her pen and paper. 
 
As she nears the table the rest of the staff watch the blonde haired girl's reaction. They see the girl's eyes widen, her face have a light blush, and her posture stiffened. 
 
"Hey guys, do you think that girl has a crush on Tzuyu?" Dahyun whispers to the others as they are watching the scene.
 
They all turn their heads toward Dahyun with the same ridiculous look. 
 
"W-What? I'm just asking..." Dahyun says, not enjoying all the pressure place on her.
 
They all sigh and turn their heads back to Tzuyu and the blonde girl. Dahyun follows, finally realizing that she pointed out the obvious. 
 
Meanwhile at the table...
 
Tzuyu casually walks to table 4, not noticing all of the stares from her coworkers. She finds a familiar face seated at the table and gives the girl a bright smile, knowing that she was a regular customer to their cafe. 
 
The blonde girl quickly scans Tzuyu up and down, who was dressed in her regular uniform. She wore a white button down, sleeves rolled up to her elbows, a beige skirt, reaching down right above her knees, and a pair of beige heels to match. Her hair was let down with a slight curl at the ends to make the girl look even prettier.
 
And the blonde couldn't help but swallow the lump that has formed in as she approached her table. 
 
"Miss, what would you like to order?" Tzuyu asks the girl, already knowing what she would order. 
 
The blonde failed to respond to the question for a couple of moments, causing Tzuyu to awkwardly speak up. 
 
"W-Would you like your usual?" Tzuyu asks, blushing a bit due to the intense stares she's receiving from her customer.  
 
The blonde finally snaps out of her daze and responds. 
 
"Y-Yeah, thanks..." She responds.
 
"Ok, I'll get your Caramel Coffee right away! And miss, I notice that you come here often, so if you don't mind, may I know your name?" Tzuyu asks nervously, her heart beating unusually fast that day. 
 
"Momo, Hirai Momo." Momo says, shoving her shyness to the side and giving the girl one of her famous smiles. 
 
Tzuyu blushes at the sight of her charming smile and she quickly excuses herself so that Momo won't be able to see her blush. 
 
As soon as Tzuyu is out of sight behind the back door, Momo blushes a deep red and she bites her bottom lip nervously, taking in deep breaths to calm her pounding heart. 
 
You got this Momo!! Just act normal! Be the normal Hirai Momo, normal, normal... Ughhhh!!! How can I act normal when I have the one and only Chou Tzuyu as my waiter?!?! She's so pretty... Ok, Momo! You can do this, just casually try to strike up a conversation. It won't be hard, right? Yeah, there's nothing hard about striking up a conversation! Yes, let's do this! Oh! Here she comes!
 
Tzuyu walks out of the back door with a Caramel Coffee in her hand and a smile on her face as she goes toward Momo. 
 
Momo can't help but notice, once again, how pretty the girl is. 
 
"Here's your coffee, miss." Tzuyu says, her blush long gone. 
 
"Thanks, and please, just call me Momo." Momo says, smiling at Tzuyu. 
 
"Ah ok, then here's your coffee Momo..." Tzuyu says again, her blush returning as she places the coffee on the table. 
 
"Thanks Tzuyu." Momo says, immediately freezing, realizing her mistake. 
 
"H-How did you know my name?" Tzuyu asks in pure shock.
 
"Uhhhh..." Momo nervously says, trying to find an answer. 
 
"Y-Your name is on your n-name tag." Momo quickly says as she spots the little tag on Tzuyu's uniform. 
 
"O-Oh, well... Please enjoy your coffee!" Tzuyu ends, quickly walking toward the back door in an attempt to hide her embarrassment. 
 
Momo notices her embarrassment, chuckling at her cute reaction. She continues to sip her caramel coffee, remembering the reason why she likes it so much. 
 
Maybe after a couple of months the two will become closer...
 
~Flashforward about 2 months later~ 
 
"Momo! What should we order?" The brunette asks her blonde friend. 
 
"Get whatever you want princess." Momo replies smiling at the girl. 
 
"Hmm, then we'll take two caramel coffees!" The girl says to the cashier. 
 
"Your favorite!" The girl says, giving one of her smiles to her friend. 
 
"Yeah, but it won't be as good as yours Chewy..." Momo says, pouting a bit.
 
"Don't worry Momo! You'll like it, guaranteed!" Tzuyu says, dragging Momo out of the shop. 
 
The two run toward the park, laughing and giggling along the way. They settle themselves on a  bench, their clothes and hair abused by the wind. 
 
Momo silently watches Tzuyu take a long sip of her coffee, cautiously looking down at her own. Tzuyu notices this and decides to speak up. 
 
"Moguri? What's wrong?" Tzuyu asks. 
 
"Ah it's nothing Chewy, I just don't know if I should drink this or not, I mean, if it's not yours I might not like it and you know that." Momo replies, feeling bad because the girl did buy her that coffee. 
 
"Do you want to try it?" Tzuyu asks, her face unreadable. 
 
"Yeah but-" Momo says. 
 
"Then close your eyes." Tzuyu interrupts. 
 
Momo closes her eyes and waits. 
 
Suddenly she feels a pair of lips on her own. Her eyes shoot open and she sees Tzuyu's face close to her own, her lips pushed against Momo's. Momo closes her eyes and melts into the kiss. Tzuyu's hand unconsciously moves up to gently hold Momo's jaw and Momo's hand moves toward Tzuyu's waist. Tzuyu parts her own lips and pushes some of the caramel coffee onto Momo's lips. 
 
They both separate due to lack of oxygen, Tzuyu's hand still gently holding Momo's jaw. Momo the coffee on her lips, finding it indescribably sweet and delicious (or maybe it was just Tzuyu). 
 
She finds herself craving Tzuyu's lips on hers mixed with the sweet flavor of the caramel coffee.
 
This time, Momo pulls Tzuyu toward her, kissing her like there's no tomorrow
 
The two spend the rest of the afternoon with sweet words, sweet kisses, and caramel coffee.