A/N

TzuMo? TzuMo.
1. Right Beside Her
 
Hirai Momo is the famous playgirl at JYP High, Chou Tzuyu is her best friend, but Tzuyu has had hidden feelings for the girl since the beginning. The perfect one Momo was looking for was right beside her all along. 
 
^___________________________^
 
2. My Hidden Love
 
Hirai Momo, the famous Japanese dance machine, meets Chou Tzuyu, Taiwan's first love, on the show My Hidden Love. This show takes celebrities around the world whose personalities are completely opposite and makes them live together for a month. How will this new couple handle living with each other? Will they helplessly fall in love? Or will they come to resent each other? 
 
^___________________________^
 
3. Your Number 1 Fan
 
Famous singer, Chou Tzuyu, has finally got the chance to meet her number 1 fan, Hirai Momo, in person. Momo has been waiting all her life for this moment, will she screw it up? Or will she manage to make the one and only Chou Tzuyu fall for her? 
 
^___________________________^
 
4. Habits
 
Momo's POV
 
Ok ok, this might sound creepy, but I can't help it! Look, I sorta have this habit of staring at my neighbor... Their name? C-Chou Tzuyu... What?! It's weird?! I know I know, but I honestly can't help it! I mean, have you actually seen this girl!?! She's like the epitome of an angel! Stop laughing! I'm not kidding!! Ughh, whatever you wouldn't understand... But she won't notice me... Right? 
 
^___________________________^
 
5. Double Date
 
TzuMo + Seoljeong = Double Date
 
In which the sweet TzuMo couple and the y Seoljeong couple go on a refreshing double date to the amusement park! How will this turn out? Who knew it would turn into this mess?
 
^___________________________^
 
Hi! I'm back! Please put these stories in order, by their numbers, from "OMG I'm dying to read this!!" to "Meh, sounds OK." The most anticipated story will go up first and the rest of the stories will follow!
 
Anyway! Thank you so much for the support! And sorry about tricking you into thinking this was an update!! Your comments, suggestions, subscriptions, up votes, and support really encourage me!!! I really love you all even though I may not know you!! Feel free to talk to me about anything! And thank you again for everything!!
 
(And anyone watch Produce 101?! I'm dying to talk to someone about that show!!! Please comment if it's cool for me to talk to you about that show!!)