Habits

TzuMo? TzuMo.
(Words surrounded with " " will be what you reply, sentences without quotations are Momo's words)
 
Momo's POV/Your POV
 
Hey! Welcome to uhhh... My practice room! This is where I practice my dances! 
 
"Show me a little dance!" 
 
You wanna see me dance? Maybe another time, but I called you here for a very, very important reason...
 
"What is it Momo? Don't tell me you did something stupid again!?" 
 
No no! Of course not... this might sound creepy, but I can't help it! Look, I sorta have this habit of staring at my neighbor... 
 
"Your neighbor? What's their name?" 
 
Their name? C-Chou Tzuyu... 
 
"Well, I have to admit, that is kinda weird Momo..."
 
What? It's weird?! I know I know, but I honestly can't help it! I mean, have you actually seen this girl!?! She's like the epitome of an angel! 
 
"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The epitome of an angel!! Really?! Oh come on Momo!!" 
 
Yah! Stop laughing! I'm not kidding!! Ughh, whatever you wouldn't understand... But she won't notice me... Right? 
 
"Wait, so you don't want her to notice you?" 
 
Well it's not that I don't want her to notice me at all, it's just that I don't want her to know that I've been watching her all the time. I want her to notice me naturally, you know?
 
"Meh."
 
What is "meh" supposed to mean? You don't know? 
 
"I mean, I kinda get what your talking about, but I don't really know how to go about doing that."
 
Come on! You gotta help me! If you do I'll... uhh... buy you jokbal! Deal?
 
"Jokbal? Deal." 
 
Yes! Thanks so much! Anyway what should I do for her to notice me?
 
"Well you can always start by bringing her a nice gift." 
 
Yes that's perfect! What should I bring her?
 
"I don't know? What does she like?" 
 
Uhhhh... Chocolate? Yeah let's go with chocolates for now!
 
"Alright let go!" 
 
Narrators POV
 
After buying a fancy box of chocolates for Tzuyu, Momo now stands in front of her neighbors door. She nervous rehearses her lines over and over in her head, determined not to mess up. Suddenly, the door opens and Momo takes a step back in shock. There, Tzuyu stands in the doorway with her bag, heels, and a coat in hand, looking as if she was heading out. Tzuyu's mouth turns into a small, questioning smile, excepting Momo to say something. 
 
"H-Hey Tzuyu!" Momo stutters, mentally cursing herself. 
 
"Hey Momo-unnie! What brings you here?" Tzuyu asks, not minding the girls visit at all.
 
"I just wanted to give you these chocolates, because your, uhhhh, such a great neighbor! Yeah, so here you go!" Momo says awkwardly, handing the girl the fancy chocolates. 
 
Tzuyu giggles at the easily flustered Momo and graciously takes the chocolates. 
 
"Thanks unnie." Tzuyu says with a smile, putting the chocolates in her bag.
 
"So are you going somewhere?" Momo asks as Tzuyu closes the door of her house and locks it. 
 
"Yeah, just going for a walk, do you wanna come?" Tzuyu asks the girl, already knowing the answer. 
 
"S-Sure." Momo stutters due to the sudden invitation. 
 
Tzuyu quickly whips out her phone and texts something to someone unknown and turns her attention back to Momo.  
 
The two walk into the town and find themselves exploring the many food stalls and the small shops around the area. Surprisingly, the two were actually having fun during their little "date."
 
They stop by a meat stall with several different kinds of meats like, chicken, beef, pork, and definitely jokbal.
 
"Say ahhhh!" Tzuyu says as she holds out a toothpick with a piece of meat on it. 
 
Momo instantly opens , her focus shifting to the angel in front of her. Momo eats the food graciously and Tzuyu can't help but notice how cute Momo looked while eating. They continue walking around the town as the hours pass by. They now walk on the empty sidewalk heading back home with no one in sight. The sky is dreamily covered in stars with the full moon looking down the two.
 
They walk in a comfortable silence, and they wouldn't change this moment for anything in the world. 
 
Suddenly, Tzuyu stumbles on her feet, falling to the ground and breaking a heel. Momo quickly goes over to help the girl. Momo examines Tzuyu's now bruised foot with eyes filled with concern and worry. 
 
Momo tells Tzuyu to take off her other heel and helps her stand, she now stands on one foot heels in one hand, and the other holding onto Momo for support. They begin walking for a bit, slowly but surely moving home. 
 
"This won't do." Momo sighs as she suddenly squats in front of Tzuyu. "Get on." Momo instructs. 
 
Tzuyu blushes but gets on her back nonetheless, knowing that it was no use arguing with the older. Momo lifts Tzuyu with ease, feeling Tzuyu's arms wrap around her neck as she leans herself on Momo's sturdy back. 
 
Momo effortlessly continues to carry Tzuyu in silence until they reach her house(those long hours in the practice room are definitely paying off). She gently places Tzuyu down in front of the door and now looks at the completely flushed Tzuyu. 
 
"Thank you unnie..." Tzuyu says shyly. 
 
"No problem... Well I should get going now, I hope you have a goodnight Tzuyu..." Momo says coolly with some new found confidence as she smiles brightly at the younger. 
 
They stand there for a moment, both of them silently wishing that this night wouldn't end. 
 
 Suddenly, Tzuyu leans forward and gently kisses Momo's cheek, the later's eyes widen in shock. Momo's mind runs haywire, her senses becoming filled with Tzuyu. Her mind races with thoughts of Tzuyu and her lips, TZUYU'S KISSING ME!!! Were her lips always this soft? How can kiss so softly but with so much passion? I wonder what it feels to have those lips pressed against mine... 
 
Unfortunately for Momo, Tzuyu's lips shortly withdraw and Tzuyu shyly looks away, attempting to hide the blush evident on her pale face. Momo still stands in shock, her face a bright red. 
 
"W-Well, g-goodnight Momo u-unnie!" Tzuyu stutters out, quickly walking into the safety of her home. 
 
After a moment or two, Momo finally turns around and walks toward her home. 
 
Momo's House
 
Momo now lays in bed, replaying the day's events in her mind. She tosses and turns unable to fall asleep due to her racing heart and mind. She steps out on her small balcony and takes a seat on a chair. 
 
She closes her eyes, takes in a deep breath, and finally begins to relax. 
 
Tzuyu's House
 
Tzuyu now lays in bed, replaying the day's events in her mind. She tosses and turns unable to fall asleep due to her racing heart and mind. She steps out on her small balcony and takes a seat. 
 
She looks directly up from her seat and sees a pair of sharp brown eyes staring right at her. 
 
Crap...
 
Narrators POV
 
The two have an intense staring contest, neither of them wanting to ruin the invisible bond they've created with their eyes. They slightly blush and turn away, just by mere eye contact. 
 
They sneak glances at each other, until Momo breaks the silence. 
 
"Can sleep?" She asks loud enough for the other to hear. 
 
Tzuyu gives a small smile and nods. 
 
In all honesty, Tzuyu has always found the older one charming. Yes, she knows about her habit of... Watching? The girl. She know why Momo really gave her those chocolates, and she knows that the other loves her... Just like how she loves Momo. 
 
Yes it's true ladies and gentlemen, Tzuyu loves Momo. Why else would she secretly observe the other? Why else would she cancel her blind date just to walk around the town with Momo?
 
Tzuyu smiles and stares at the blushing Momo. 
 
Maybe her habit of staring wasn't so bad. As long as that stare was filled with nothing but love. 
 
————————
 
A/N: I'm so so so so sorry!!! *bows deeply* I've been busy with soccer tournaments, final exams, and finishing up school work and I haven't had the time to write much! I know this one is short, but I wanted to give you guys something! As soon as exams are over I will work on these stories! Until then, please wait till the summer time!!  Thank you for your patience and love you give me through your comments, subscriptions, and upvotes!!!