Fanfics?

TzuMo? TzuMo.
Tzuyu was at the dorm alone, with her laptop, sitting on the couch. What better way to spend her time than browsing the Internet? Because she was sick, she was allowed to take the day off to rest and relax at home. The other members left about 10 minutes ago to head to practice. 
 
She was searching for anything to keep her entertained. Then she came across a certain website...
 
 
Curious, she decided to check it out. She immediately made an account and searched her own name in the search. 
 
She found a total of 66 fanfics. Most of them were about her and other guys in other groups being shipped together. 
 
But some stories she grew to be very, very, curious about. Especially the ones about her and a certain member in their group...
 
Momo.
 
Sure, Tzuyu had a (not so) tiny crush on the girl. Even though she would never admit it herself, she knew it was true. 
 
And soon she found out that they even had a ship name: TzuMo. It's cute, Tzuyu thought.
 
She soon found herself emerged into the world fanfics. So emerged that she didn't even notice Momo herself enter the dorm. 
 
Momo came into the dorm to grab her phone, but she noticed Tzuyu sitting on the couch focused on whatever was on her laptop. 
 
Momo thought it would be fun to scare the girl a bit, since she wouldn't mind missing a couple more minutes of practice. 
 
She stealthily snuck up behind the couch and peeked over Tzuyu's shoulder, curious about what she was doing. She was surprised by what she saw. It was a story about her... And Tzuyu. 
 
TzuMo? TzuMo. She saw as the title, assuming it meant Tzuyu and Momo, on asianfanfics.com, she decided to check it out later. She still needed to surprise Tzuyu.
 
"So whatcha reading?" Momo asks right into Tzuyu's ear.
 
Tzuyu literally jumps in her seat and quickly closes the laptop as if she would get caught. She whips her head around with a shocked expression to see who was there and she sees, the one and only, Momo. 
 
Tzuyu blushes, her ears and face turning red due to embarrassment (and those fanfics). Momo is clenching her stomach, laughing at Tzuyu's reaction. 
 
Once she settles down, she turns her attention back toward Tzuyu. 
 
"So whatcha reading there Chewy?" Momo asks again with a playful smile.
 
"N-Nothing unnie..." Tzuyu replies, her voice cracking, clearly showing that she was lying. 
 
"Liar! You looked really focused on it..." Momo says, eying Tzuyu suspiciously even though she already saw what she was reading.
 
"It's really nothing unnie!" Tzuyu says, shaking her hands. 
 
"Ok whatever you say Chewy... Anyway, I'm gonna head back to practice before they call the police to find me." Momo says with a little chuckle. 
 
Tzuyu giggles at the thought even though it seemed like something they would seriously do. 
 
Right before Momo leaves she gives Tzuyu a light kiss on her forehead. 
 
"Get some rest too Chewy, you still look really sick." Momo says with concern, heading out the door. 
 
Tzuyu is shocked at Momo's sudden action and she feels herself blush. She brings her hand up to lightly touch her forehead, missing the feeling of Momo's lips on it.
 
"How am I supposed to rest if you do that?" Tzuyu mutters to herself. 
 
She decides to read more fanfics to help her sleep, and she soon finds herself sleeping comfortably on the couch. 
 
~The Practice Room~
 
Momo barges in the practice room with her face and ears flushed red, heavily breathing. Everyone looks toward the door and there is a collective sigh of relief. 
 
"Yah! What took you so long? We were about to call the police to find you!" Jihyo yells in a scolding manner. 
 
"Sorry... I... Just... Checked up... On... Chewy... And then... I ran... All the... Way... Over here..." Momo says, still trying to catch her breath.
 
"Why are you so red? Did running make you THAT tired? Or did something else happen?" Jeongyeon asks suspiciously.
 
"I-It's nothing..." Momo denies.
 
In reality: Momo was also blushing due to the kiss she gave Tzuyu earlier. Sure she acted all cool about it, but it was also the first time she took some sort of action toward her crush. 
 
Yeah that's right, Momo liked Tzuyu too.
 
They never confessed, because they were both too shy to admit it to each other. In Momo's case, she excepted the fact that she liked Tzuyu when she found out, but for now Jeongyeon was the only person who knew. 
 
"Well! We should probably get back to practicing now, everyone get up!" Jihyo announces with her natural mic. 
 
Everyone gets up and continues their practice like normal. 
 
~The Dorm~
 
As the members entered the dorm, they found Tzuyu sleeping on the couch and decided to leave her since they all knew she needed rest anyway.
 
After everyone washed up, they all headed to bed. 
 
As Momo was laying in bed, she couldn't help but play on her phone as a habit of hers. She decided to check out the website Tzuyu was on earlier. 
 
She quickly typed it up and searched for the story Tzuyu was reading. 
 
TzuMo? TzuMo. 
 
As she was reading the first chapter, she smiled to herself, silently wishing these events were true. 
 
Maybe one day they would really come true.  
 
And maybe one day, the author will write a story about what happened today, Momo silently thought.
 
Who knows? Maybe the author already did.