Blind Date

TzuMo? TzuMo.
"Hey Tzuyu, don't you think it's time for you to start dating?" Seolhyun, Tzuyu's older sister, suddenly asks.
 
They were both hanging out at home, chilling on the couch watching a music show on TV. 
 
"I don't know unnie, I just don't think I'll find the right person..." Tzuyu replies, disappointment slightly showing in her voice. 
 
"Awww! Come on Tzuyu, don't be like that! You'll find the perfect mate soon." Seolhyun says, giving Tzuyu an encouraging rub on her head.
 
"Like you and Hyejeong-unnie?" Tzuyu teases a little, causing Seolhyun to blush slightly.
 
"Yeah! Just like me and Hyejeong." Seolhyun says, taking a look at the precious marriage ring on her hand. 
 
Seolhyun and Hyejeong have been married for 7 years and counting. The two claim to have fallen in love at first sight, but Tzuyu doesn't believe that. Tzuyu believes that love can only happen after you've known the person for a long time, maybe that's why she thought it would be difficult to find a mate of her own. 
 
"Thanks unnie, but I'm still not sure where to start looking." Tzuyu says, being the inexperienced child she is. 
 
"Well, let's start with something simple, what is your ideal type?" Seolhyun asks, grabbing the remote and turning down the volume on the TV. 
 
"I want someone who can take care of me well, someone who will love me, someone with a bubbly personality, someone who likes skin ship, and someone who will give me lots of kisses! Oh! And I want someone who can dance really well." Tzuyu ends cutely. 
 
"Awwww, that's cute Tzuyu-ya. But I need something more, how about physical features?" Seolhyun says, hugging the younger affectionately. 
 
Tzuyu thinks for a moment before replying to her sister. 
 
"They need to have a nice smile, broad shoulders, they need to be at least my height or taller, and they definitely need to have a nice body." Tzuyu finishes a bit shyly. 
 
Before Seolhyun can respond she receives a text, she quickly grabs her phone and a smile immediately appears on her face as she quickly types a reply back. Tzuyu peaks over at her phone and sees that the  message was from Hyejeong-unnie. 
 
Tzuyu observes her older sister and she begins to wonder if she'll ever find a person who can make her smile just from a simple text. Someone who she can home to, someone who just loves her and only her. 
 
"Anyway Tzuyu-ya, I gotta go, Hyejeong just got home from work, but don't worry I'll be on the look out for people that suit your style. Oh, and tell mom and dad that I had to go. Bye!" Seolhyun says before heading out the door. 
 
"Bye unnie!" Tzuyu yells at the girl as she exits the house. 
 
Tzuyu sits on the couch alone, the music show still playing, thinking about her future mate. 
 
~~1 week later~~
 
Tzuyu arrives home from her part time job. She collapses on the couch from exhaustion and decides to take a nap, but suddenly Seolhyun bursts into the house, her face red and her hair abused by the wind. 
 
Tzuyu immediately sits up and looks up at her sister worriedly. 
 
"Tzuyu!! Hurry hurry! You need to get up! You have a date in 5 minutes!!" Seolhyun suddenly exclaims with an excited smile on her face. 
 
"D-Date? Unnie, what date are you talking about?" Tzuyu asks calmly.
 
"Come on Tzuyu! You need to get ready!! It's a blind date I've set you up for!!" Seolhyun exclaims, shaking with excitement. 
 
"Unnie!! A blind date?! With who?!" Tzuyu practically yells back, standing up off of the couch in surprise. 
 
"Ughhh! No time for details!! We gotta get you ready!!" Seolhyun yells back, pushing Tzuyu towards her bedroom. 
 
After about 5 minutes, Tzuyu was finally dressed with a plain white shirt, a pair of jeans that were rolled up at the ends and was topped off with a pair of white shoes. Seolhyun insisted that  the younger go to her date dressed casually, to make her seem "less nervous about the date" even though Seolhyun was the one flipping out. 
 
Tzuyu was soon heading out the door, following her sister's instructions to head to the local cafe. Her sister didn't tell her anything about her "date" except for the fact that they had blonde hair, well, at least not a lot of people had blonde hair. 
 
Tzuyu enters the cafe and instantly starts looking for someone with blonde hair, anticipating who this person is. 
 
She spots a girl sitting in the corner of the cafe with blonde hair looking out the window, her back turned toward Tzuyu, so Tzuyu couldn't see her face. 
 
Tzuyu looks around he cafe once more, confirming that there was no one else with blonde hair, not wanting to create an awkward situation with a stranger. 
 
She approaches the girl, her breath getting stuck in and her heart beating unusually fast. She taps the stranger on the shoulder, causing the girl to turn her attention to Tzuyu.
 
Tzuyu is faced a VERY attractive girl. The girl stands up and smiles revealing that she's about an inch or two taller than Tzuyu. The girl is dressed in a plain white shirt, a pair of jeans, and a dark leather jacket. If other people saw the two, they would think that the two were wearing couple outfits. Tzuyu could barley make out the killer 6-pack hidden under the girl's white shirt, but she was 100% sure they were there, and plus, she had some nice biceps to go with it, not too big, not too small. Just perfect. 
 
Nice smile? Check. Broad shoulders? Check. My height or taller? Check. Fit body? Definitely check. 
 
This girl was definitely Tzuyu's type, no doubt about it. Seolhyun did a good job in finding a person that fit the younger's tastes. 
 
"Uhh, are you Chou Tzuyu?" The girl asks, bringing Tzuyu out of her thoughts.
 
"Y-Yes, I am." Tzuyu replies back, feeling a slight blush make its way to her face. 
 
Crap! Why am I blushing?! I literally just met this girl! People don't fall in love at first sight... Right? No! Tzuyu stop doubting yourself! People need to get to know each other for a long time before falling in love! I think... Ughh this girl is so attractive, maybe you can fall in love at first sight...
 
The girl gives Tzuyu a brighter smile and politely holds her hand out. 
 
"I'm Hirai Momo, it's nice to meet you Chou Tzuyu." 
 
"Yes, same here." Tzuyu replies, shaking the girl's hand.
 
The two take a seat at the table and order coffee. They sit in an awkward silence until Momo finally speaks up. 
 
"How about we play a game to get to know each other?" Momo suggests. 
 
"Sure, what kind of game?" Tzuyu asks.
 
"Twenty questions, is that good with you?" Momo asks politely.
 
"Sure, you can start." Tzuyu says, also being polite. 
 
"How old are you?" Momo starts. 
 
"20." 
 
"Really? I'm 22. Go ahead, it's your turn."
 
"How tall are you?" 
 
And the day goes on, Tzuyu and Momo spend about half and hour at the cafe. After playing twenty questions, they decide to exit the cafe and take a walk in the local park.
 
It was quite chilly that afternoon and, being the gentleman Momo is, she decided to hand Tzuyu her jacket. 
 
As Tzuyu put the warm leather jacket on, she can help but be invaded with Momo's intoxicating scent. The jacket was slightly big on the girl, but it made her look cute, and Momo definitely didn't miss the opportunity to say it.
 
"You look cute with my jacket on Tzuyu." Momo complements, slightly blushing because of the girl. 
 
"T-Thanks..." Tzuyu replies, blushing a deep shade of red. 
 
They continued to walk, slightly distancing themselves out of respect, even though both of them were itching to have some sort of skinship with the other. 
 
Momo's hand has brushed past Tzuyu's a couple of times and she finally took the chance to grab the latters hand. 
 
Momo immediately blushes and sheepishly smiles at Tzuyu, who is also blushing due to the sudden skinship. 
 
Unfortunately, the date soon ends, the two exchange numbers and Momo walks Tzuyu back to her house. As they stand in front of Tzuyu's house, they can't help but sad thinking about parting ways, but they wouldn't dare say it out loud. 
 
"So, I'll see you next time then?" Momo asks, confirming that the two will meet up again.
 
"Yeah definitely, so... Goodnight Momo." Tzuyu says with a dazzling smile. 
 
Momo smiles back, turning away and taking a couple steps away from the house. 
 
"Wait Momo!!" Momo suddenly hears. 
 
She turns around only to be met with Tzuyu's lips pressed against her own. Her eyes widen in shock, but shortly after she melts into the kiss and responds to the younger.
 
When they separate due to lack of oxygen, both of their faces turn a bright red. 
 
"See you next time!" Tzuyu yells while running back into her house. 
 
She quickly goes inside and closes the door, leaving a blushing and surprised Momo outside her door, a dorky smile quickly making its way onto her face. 
 
Tzuyu turns around and presses her back on the door, taking deep breathes to calm her pounding heart. 
 
Maybe people can fall in love at first sight and maybe blind dates aren't so bad either...