My Hidden Love

TzuMo? TzuMo.
A/N: Woah!! This is like 5x longer than intended... Oh well, enjoy!
 
----
 
"Oppa! Did you want to see me? Is it another schedule?" Tzuyu asks her manager. 
 
"Oh Tzuyu-ya! Come here! The director or a famous TV show wants to talk to you!" Her manager says. 
 
Tzuyu's eyes go wide and her jaw drops as she sees the world famous director, JYP, sitting in the office with a welcoming smile on his face.
 
"H-Hello JYP-sunbaenim!" Tzuyu greets with a polite bow. 
 
"Yes, hello Tzuyu! I've been wanting to see you! Please, call me Mr. Park! Ah, come sit down! We have much to talk about!" JYP urges.
 
Tzuyu takes a seat next to her manager, JYP taking his seat in front of the girl. 
 
"Ok, I'm gonna get straight to the point Tzuyu. I want you to be on my famous show, 'My Hidden Love.'" JYP states, pointing a finger at the girl for emphasis. 
 
Tzuyu gasps. My Hidden Love is a world famous show that takes only the top celebrities around the world whose personalities are completely opposite and makes them live together for a month. She never thought in a million years that she would be on this show, and look, now she's being casted for it. 
 
Well, it's not like she didn't want to be on the show. She was just afraid of how she would manage living with the other person for a month. I mean, what if she was put on that show with a ert? What if the other person hurt her? What if they her or something worse?! Tzuyu was very wary about the whole situation. 
 
Before she could voice these thoughts, JYP speaks up again. 
 
"Look Tzuyu, I know you probably have a lot of worries about this show. But don't worry, we will help you find the best mate through this show! We have a contract as well, here, go to the third page, the second paragraph." JYP says as he hands Tzuyu the contract. 
 
"As you can see, it says, 'If the partner of cast member harms or does anything unwanted by the other, they will immediately be kicked off of the show, and charges will be pressed if found necessary. Cameras will be placed throughout the facility in which the pair will stay, they will not be placed where the idol feels is uncomfortable (cameras will by no means be placed in any restrooms)." JYP reads as Tzuyu and her manager follow along.
 
"Please don't worry Tzuyu, I know that this may be a new experience for you, but look it over and contact me when you've made your decision. It was nice meeting you as well, I must get going now, I have to meet with your potential 'partner.'" JYP says as he stands up, preparing to leave.
 
Tzuyu scans over the document and immediately makes her decision, silently hoping that his wont be a mistake. 
 
"Mr. Park-sunbaenim, I'll take the offer." Tzuyu states. 
 
~1 Week Later~ 
 
BREAKING NEWS: NEW "MY HIDDEN LOVE" COUPLE IS ANNOUNCED!
 
According to producer, JYP, the new "My Hidden Love" will consist of Taiwan's First Love, Zhou Tzuyu, and the famous Japanese dance machine, Hirai Momo! ... Insiders have informed us that they have both signed the official contract for the show last week and the first episode will air live on April 8! Stay tuned in for more information!
 
Give us your thoughts! Are you excited for the new couple?
 
+1738 3817: Daebak! Is this really happening?! Wow, who would have thought!! Fighting!
 
+3173 2048: What should the ship name be? I was thinking MoYu? Any thoughts? No wait! I got it!! TZUMO!!!! Yessss, TZUMO FIGHTING!!!
 
+1274 6392: OMG! They are actually really cute together!! I hope this will be a good season!!
 
Tzuyu sits in her home, on the couch, reading the article and comments on her phone about the show that she will soon be filming. Suddenly her doorbell rings, she places her phone of the table and goes to open the door. 
 
She opens the door and reveals one of her best friends, 
 
Pinky! Or Zhou Jieqiong, but preferably Pinky. 
 
~
 
Seolhyun, Pinky, and Tzuyu were actually known for being the famous Zhou sisters. All three were unbelievably stunning in their own unique way.
 
Zhou Seol Hyun, the eldest sister, is a world famous model and actor. She constantly travels the world for dramas, photo shoots, and the like, with her wife, Shin Hyejeong. 
 
Zhou Jie Qiong (Pinky), the second eldest, is a famous comedian, known for her silly, playful attitude and also her stunning looks. She recently got engaged to her soon-to-be wife, Im Nayoung. 
 
And last but not least, 
 
Zhou Tzu Yu. Tzuyu was the youngest, the maknae of their family. She was noticed for her "God-like" visuals ever since birth, and was given the nickname, "Taiwan's First Love." She's now a successful singer, her company is planning on taking her songs around the world. 
 
And that completes the Zhou sisters. Now let's get back to the story!
 
~
 
Tzuyu hugs the girl tightly, squealing in delight. She invites the former into her house, and grabs her guest a cup of coffee, settling on the couch soon after.
 
"So what brings you here unnie?" Tzuyu asks pinky. 
 
"Yah Tzuyu-ya! Why didn't you tell me you were gonna be on My Hidden Love?" Pinky asks with a little pout. 
 
"Well... I kinda figured Seolhyun-unnie would tell you before I did, so I didn't bother. You know her, she always manages to find out everything, even before I do sometimes." Tzuyu explains. 
 
"Ahhh, oh well! I'm just glad you're the one they choose for the show!" Pinky exclaims excitedly.
 
"Why?" Tzuyu asks.
 
"You're completing the Zhou pattern Tzuyu!" Pinky explains.
 
"Pattern? What pattern?" Tzuyu asks, genuinely confused. 
 
"Wow, you really don't know?" 
 
Tzuyu shakes her head.
 
"Well, the fans have noticed that My Hidden Love has been casing the Zhou's. First, they casted Seolhyun-unnie, then me, and now you! Aren't you excited?!" Pinky exclaims, happy for her younger sister. 
 
"Yeah but, I have no idea what this 'Hirai Momo' is like! I mean, what if she's not what I think she is? What if we don't get along? What if-" Tzuyu anxiously asks, pinky soon cutting her off.
 
"Tzuyu! Look, I had these thoughts too when I heard that I was being paired up with Im Nayoung, the famous Stone Buddha! I thought we would never be able to get along! But look at us now, we're engaged! So don't worry about it too much ok? I'm sure things will work out!" Pinky reassures her sister, giving her a comforting hug. 
 
"Thanks unnie." Tzuyu says, hugging the former tightly. 
 
~1 Week Later~
 
My Hidden Love has finally began! The couple, with the help of these managers and the staff,  have moved their stuff into the temporary house they will be staying in and now, the two have been left alone. They stand in the living room facing each other, silently observing their "partner." 
 
Tzuyu, being the more outgoing one, speaks up first.
 
"Uhh, nice to meet you, Momo-sunbaenim." Tzuyu says, giving a polite bow and offering her hand to shake.
 
Momo stands there for a moments before reaching out and shaking the formers hand, realizing that what was happening was real. 
 
"Y-Yes, nice to meet you too Tzuyu. Please call me Momo." Momo replies quietly, immediately looking away due to shyness.
 
Tzuyu takes a moment to admire the girl in front of her. She has striking blonde hair, a toned body, perfect pale skin, delicate slim hands, and they were about the same height. She seemed to be a very shy and quiet person, the total opposite of Tzuyu. Tzuyu was the type to talk a lot and was outgoing and that definitely didn't go unnoticed by Momo. 
 
Tzuyu couldn't help but think about how awkward it was going to be for the next month but she had to do this! Who knows, maybe Momo will turn out to be the perfect one for Tzuyu?
 
~1st Week of My Hidden Love~
 
After a week has passed, the new Tzumo couple has grown quite close with each other. Even the neztiens noticed this change, and began shipping them together even more, making them quite popular.
 
Anyway, in the house...
 
Tzuyu was peacefully sleeping in her room, her eyes soon fluttering open due to the delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Tzuyu decides to rise from her bed and wash up, entering the kitchen only to find Momo standing in front of the stove, her back facing Tzuyu. 
 
Tzuyu quietly walks up behind Momo and envelopes the latter into a back hug, placing her head on Momo's shoulder. 
 
Momo flinches for a moment due to the sudden contact, but realizes that it was just Tzuyu.
 
"Morning Chewy." Momo says as she continues cooking.
 
"Morning Momo-unnie. What are you making?" Tzuyu asks.
 
"Eggs, bacon, and toast, go sit at that table, the food will be ready in a little bit." Momo replies.
 
"No unnie! I want to stay here, your warm." Tzuyu rejects as she snuggles up closer to Momo.
 
The latter slightly blushes, but calmly continues to cook. 
 
Once the food was fully cooked, the two set up the plates and headed toward the table to eat. They eat in a comfortable silence, noticing how cute the other was while they ate. As they finish their breakfast, Tzuyu offers to wash the dishes, Momo agreeing as she heads into the living room to relax on the couch. 
 
Tzuyu enters the kitchen, struggling to carry the multiple plates in her arms. 
 
Suddenly, Momo hears a crash and she bolts off the couch, rushing into the kitchen. A couple plates lay shattered on the ground and Tzuyu stands there in shock, placing the unbroken plates on the nearby table before crouching down and picking up the glass shards. 
 
Momo goes over to help her and suddenly Tzuyu lets out an "Ouch!" Momo looks toward the girl, noticing the large cut on Tzuyu's palm. Her eyes widen and she reaches over to grab Tzuyu's hand. 
 
"I'm ok Momo, it's just a scratch." Tzuyu mumbles as Momo examines Tzuyu's hand.
 
Momo stands up with Tzuyu, she silently leads Tzuyu to a chair as she fetches the first-aid kit from the bathroom. She returns and silently begins cleaning the wound, she gently wraps a bandage over Tzuyu's hand and looks at the girl straight in the eyes.
 
"Please don't hurt yourself like this Tzuyu, it makes me worry about you. Don't do this again, Ok?" Momo asks, raw concern and love in her eyes. 
 
Tzuyu nods, unable to understand why Momo did this for her. Just a week ago, Momo was to shy to even start a conversation with the girl and now look! Momo's over here taking care of her! Tzuyu smiles and blushes, finally understanding how close they've become in a week. Tzuyu feels herself falling into Momo's infinite amount of charms, admiring the girl more and more over time. 
 
~2nd Week of My Hidden Love~ 
 
Today the TzuMo couple decided to go on a "date." Or at least that's what the staff called it. They drive to the amusement park and soon arrive. 
 
Once inside the park, Tzuyu urges Momo to come ride the roller coaster with her, the latter with a horrified look on her face as she observes the scary ride. 
 
Tzuyu eventually drags her onto the ride despite Momo's constant pleading to not enter the ride. 
 
During the ride, Tzuyu happily screams along with the other passengers, occasionally throwing her hands in the air. Momo on the other hand squeezes her eyes shut, her stomach feeling as if it would flip out of the girl. 
 
Once off of the terrifying ride, Momo races to the restroom, constantly throwing up in the toilet. Tzuyu follows the girl, feeling guilty as she hears the sound of Momo violently vomiting. 
 
Tzuyu decides it would be best to take Momo home, she informs the staff that Momo is sick and they allow them to head home.
 
Momo walks out of the bathroom, clutching her stomach and allows Tzuyu to lead her into the car.
 
Once at home, Momo rushes to the restroom once again to puke her guts out. Tzuyu walks in behind the girl and rubs her back, feeling guiltier by he minute. Tzuyu manages to convince Momo to lay down in her room to rest. 
 
Once Momo is in bed, the younger goes around the house, grabbing things to help Momo.
 
She takes a couple of cloths, a water bottle, a couple of stomach pills, and a small bucket of cool water for the cloth.
 
Once she enters the room, the places down her items on the table beside Momo's bed. She takes a cloth and wipes the sweat on Momo's forehead. Then, she gently lifts Momo's head up, motioning for her to swallow the pills and the water Tzuyu was holding up to her lips. Then, she rests Momo's head back on the pillow, taking another cloth, dipping into the cool water, and  gently placing it on Momo's head. 
 
Momo's smiles at the girl in gratitude.
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you would get sick so easily..." Tzuyu apologizes, hanging her head low.
 
"It's ok Tzuyu, I should have told you I had a sensitive stomach before we went." Momo says.
 
"I will take care of you, ok? You need to rest well so you can be healthy again, it worries me when your sick." Tzuyu says, her voice coated with love. 
 
Momo nods in response and soon falls asleep peacefully. 
 
~3rd Week of My Hidden Love~ 
 
Today, unfortunately, Tzuyu had an urgent schedule take attended to. The younger already texted her saying that she had an emergency. It's only been 30 minutes since girl left but Momo can't help but miss her. 
 
Lately Momo's been feeling... weird.
 
She's been having these her stomach had been having these butterflies, her heart often feels like it can run a mile in 5 minutes, her usual emotionless face not turns red very often, and her can't help but feel a strong attraction to Tzuyu.
 
When did this stuff start? Since the show started.
When does she have these weird feelings? Well... When Tzuyu's always around.
Does she ever feel flustered around Tzuyu? Like all the time.
Has she ever felt this way before? No... Definitely not.
What is this feeling? Is it... Love? Wait... Is it?
 
Momo ponders the thoughts and suddenly comes to the conclusion that she loves Tzuyu.
 
Yes that's right,
 
Hirai Momo loves Zhou Tzuyu. 
 
And the girl definitely plans on acting on these weird feelings. 
 
~4th(Last) Week of My Hidden Love~ 
 
The two lovers were preparing for a photo shoot together, washing their faces, applying their makeup, etc. Over the past 3~4 weeks, the public has grown very very fond of the TzuMo couple, their names and pictures almost everywhere. Today, they had a couple photo shoot due to their increasingly popularity. 
 
They headed out to the set and immediately started working. They went into the dressing room and got dressed in a couple outfit. 
 
As soon as the photo shoot started, the director began shouting out orders and poses that the couple should try. The couple constantly went in and out of the dressing room, trying on several outfits chosen by the stylist. 
 
For the final outfit, Momo was given a woman's suit with a red tie. Tzuyu's outfit was a long, sleeveless, red dress, with a slit on the side what went up to mid-thigh. Both girls looked absolutely stunning and as soon as they walked out a collective gasp was heard by everyone and the last photoshoot began. 
 
The couple was the given the order to kiss.
 
Well not actually kiss, but to put their faces so close that it looked like they we're really going to kiss. To be specific, they were told to be "1cm apart." 
 
The two were immediately flustered and began to blush once they were told, but they tried their best to complete the task. 
 
As they stand in front of the camera, Momo places a hand on Tzuyu's lower back and her other hand goes up to gently hold her jaw. Tzuyu circles her arms around Momo's neck and tilts her head toward the side, aligning her lips with Momo's. 
 
Momo pulls the girl closer to her, their bodies pressed flush against each other. Momo keeps her eyes locked on Tzuyu's inviting lips, the latter doing the same as the camera constantly flashes toward them. 
 
Tzuyu feels Momo's heavy breathing, her lips just ghosting over Tzuyus, the heat radiating off both their bodies is incredible. Both of them make eye contact, causing fireworks to go off in both of them. 
 
That's when Momo can't stand it anymore. 
 
That's right,
 
She kisses Tzuyu.
 
Momo feels those soft, strawberry lips mold against hers. Momo can't help but feel intoxicated by Tzuyu's lips, her scent, her body, her everything. 
 
Tzuyu finally realizes at this moment that she's completely in love with the older girl. The older obviously feels the same after crashing their lips together.
 
The camera flashes non-stop, the photographer realizing this amazing moment that he has just witnessed. 
 
A couple moments later, Momo and Tzuyu separate due to lack of air. They both miss the others lips, already leaning in for another one. Suddenly, the director yells at everyone in the room. 
 
"Alright everyone!!! That's a wrap!! Thanks for your hard work!!!" 
 
The two are shocked and suddenly realize their position, withdrawing their hands from the opposites body. They head into the dressing room in silence due to the awkward situation. The way back to the house even more awkward. 
 
Once they are alone inside the house, Momo gathers up the courage to finally say what's been on her mind ever since they first met.
 
"Tzuyu, I need to tell you something... I'm not really the type to beat around the bush so I'll just get straight to the point... Zhou Tzuyu, I love you. I've fallen for you ever since I saw you two weeks ago and I've come to love everything about you. I love your smile, your bubbly personality, your accepting attitude, your lips, and just everything about you. Will you please go out with me?" Momo asks, biting her lip anxiously.
 
Tzuyu smiles at Momo's confession, seeing Momo like this was really cute to the younger. 
 
"Yes, of course I will." Tzuyu says as she embraces Momo.
 
Momo draws back from the hug and immediately crashes her lips against Tzuyu's. 
 
Tzuyu is startled, but soon melts into the kiss and into Momo.
 
Maybe this show wasn't so bad after all. 
 
And with that, My Hidden Love has finally come to an end.