Food or Tzuyu?

TzuMo? TzuMo.
The twice members were all gathered at the dorm. They were having lunch like normal, but, well, one thing wasn't so normal... Momo was eating. Well that is normal, but she was eating A LOT more than normal. She was on her 5th bowl of rice, and that was just for lunch. Sure, she was hungry, they all were, they literally got finished with practice 10 minutes ago, but that was no excuse for Momo to eat 5 bowls of rice. But to top it all off, she been doing this for the past 2 weeks, and it has definitely taken a toll on her health. The other members finished their lunches ages ago and now, they were just watching Momo eat. 
 
"Unnie, you should really stop eating..." Chaeyoung suggests, not willing to just sit there and watch her unnie stuff her face.
 
Momo shakes her head while eating another spoonful of rice. 
 
"Momorin, if you keep eating like that your gonna get sick." Mina says, also concerned about the girl. 
 
"But, this food is sooooo good!" Momo says excitedly, like a child on Christmas morning. 
 
The members sigh in defeat. They just let Momo eat. 
 
~1 hour later~
 
Momo has, thankfully, stopped eating. She went into her room to take a shower and a nice nap. 
 
During this time, the members decided to have a meeting. About Momo.
 
"Ughhh! If Momo keeps eating like this she'll definitely get sick!" Jihyo exclaims, ruffling her hair in frustration.
 
"We gotta make a plan! We'll call it the "Stop Momo From Eating" plan!" Dahyun contributes. 
 
"But what are we actually gonna do?" Nayeon asks, making everyone actually think about the question. 
 
"I got it!" Jeongyeon exclaims excitedly. 
 
"We all know that Momo like Tzuyu, right?" Jeongyeon continues.
 
They all gasp in shock and surprise, especially Tzuyu, because they didn't know. Jeongyeon realizes her mistake and she feels guilty for spilling the beans about Momo. 
 
"W-What?! Really?!" Sana exclaims, still shocked by the news.
 
"Y-Yeah..." Jeongyeon says, biting her lips nervously, waiting for their reaction.
 
"Ha... I KNEW IT!!! YOU OWE ME CHAEYOUNG!!!" Dahyun suddenly shouts, causing all eyes to dart between Dahyun and Chaeyoung questionably. 
 
"Me and Dahyun made a bet on whether Momo like Chewy or not..." Chaeyoung calmly explains.
 
"Well, we still need to find a way to get Momo to stop eating so much before this gets out of hand." Mina says, bringing everyone back to the original conversation. 
 
Tzuyu just sits there listening to the conversation. She was definitely concerned about Momo eating so much, but she couldn't really think of anything else except Momo's indirect confession. 
 
Suddenly, Tzuyu feels the pressure of several eyes on her, so she looks up with a confused look on her face.
 
"Tzuyu, you gotta take one for the team." Jihyo says, placing a hand on Tzuyu's shoulder and nodding firmly. 
 
"W-What do you mean unnie?" Tzuyu asks, unaware of their new plan.
 
"First of all, we need to know one thing Tzuyu... Do you like Momo?" Jeongyeon asks cautiously.
 
"I... Don't know..." Tzuyu says, looking down with a slight blush and twiddling her thumbs. 
 
"Ok ummmm, what do you feel when your around Momo?" Dahyun asks, trying to find something to work with.
 
"Well... I feel this weird feeling in my chest, I don't know what it is though. When we're together, I feel extra happy and energized! But when we are apart I feel... Empty? Ahhhh unnie! I don't know!" Tzuyu says, with a cute pout at the end.
 
Did you hear that? It's the sound of everyone face palming themselves. 
 
"Chewy-ya..." Mina says, sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose, trying not to explode.
 
"Y-Yes?" Tzuyu asks, not clearly understanding what was wrong.
 
"Never mind..." Mina says, shaking her head.
 
They decided to leave Tzuyu's feelings alone, so she can figure it out herself. But! They will still carry out the plan! (They'll just not tell Tzuyu part of it)
 
"Ok! Everyone understand their part?" Jihyo asks after finishing the final touches of the plan.
 
"Yes!" They all reply in union.
 
~The Next Day~
 
Momo woke up hungry, like usual. Honestly, Momo herself didn't even know why she wanted to eat so much, but she just couldn't help it sometimes. She rose up from bed and headed to the kitchen.
 
She found... Nothing...
 
No food, no snacks, just nothing. There was literally nothing in the kitchen. Before Momo could blow up on the rest of the members, Tzuyu comes out of her room.
 
When Momo sees Tzuyu she feels her heart flutter just at the sight of Tzuyu in her practice clothes. 
 
"Oh! Good morning unnie! I'm going to practice early today, wanna come?" Tzuyu asks with a charming smile, just as they planned yesterday. 
 
"Y-Yeah sure! I'll just get changed and meet you there!" Momo replies, a little too eagerly, causing Tzuyu to giggle at her reaction.
 
"Ok! See you!" Tzuyu says right before leaving. 
 
Momo hurries back into her room and gets dressed for practice. 
 
Food can wait... Momo thinks before heading out.
 
When Momo gets to the practice room she spots Tzuyu with the dance instructor, learning a new dance. 
 
What was the new dance they were learning? It was Troublemaker.
 
Since their promotions have ended and they were given a short break, Tzuyu figured that it would be fun and challenging to try learning a couple dance. Who would be better to do that with than Momo?
 
When the teacher though both of them the moves for the dance, they were left alone to practice. 
 
As part of the choreography, their faces would come close together it seemed liked they kissed. Momo's heart raced every time their faces would come close together. She never knew that practicing would be so nerve wrecking. 
 
But Momo wasn't the only one, Tzuyu also felt it. Her heart would race and her palms would get all sweaty when they had even the slightest touch. 
 
Tzuyu still managed to carry out the plan though. As they were both growing sore and tired, Tzuyu finally decided to do it.
 
That's right, she finally kissed Momo. 
 
As Momo's face got closer, Tzuyu quickly closed her eyes, tilted her head, and kissed her.
 
They both froze on the spot and let the song run though. Momo's eyes shot open when she felt the contact and fireworks were immediately set off. Momo cautiously responded to the kiss and her hands unconsciously came around to circle Tzuyu's waist. 
 
Tzuyu, being inexperienced child she is, tried responding to Momo, copying the way Momo's lips moved against hers. 
 
When they finally separated, they were both bright red, due to exhaustion and blush. That's when it hit Tzuyu, she loves Momo. She realized it after that kiss, but now she understood the members reaction yesterday.
 
She finally gathered the courage to break the awkward silence.
 
"L-Let's take a break!" Tzuyu suddenly exclaims. 
 
Momo just nods, still dazed by the kiss.
 
When the other members arrived, they practiced like normal. The members couldn't help but notice that their plan definitely worked due to the awkwardness between the two girls.
 
If you haven't figured out yet the plan yet, it was to daze Momo so much that she wouldn't be able to focus on eating. It was pretty simple, but the rest of them figured, why not get them together in the process? And that's exactly what they did.
 
~1 Week Later~
 
It was lunch time! But this time it was slightly different. Momo and Tzuyu were sitting next to each other and they were holding hands.
 
That's right, they were finally dating.
 
After that incident in the practice room, Momo finally gathered the courage to ask the girl out and she obviously agreed. Ever since, Tzuyu has been in charge of taking care of Momo's health and keeping an eye on her meals, but Momo didn't complain anymore. She was whipped for Tzuyu. 
 
There is only one thing Momo loves more than eating, and that is Tzuyu.