Thanks To The Bullies

TzuMo? TzuMo.
Momo is perfect, well, almost perfect. She's literally the most charming prince, she's got quite the nice toned body, she's even got stunning facial features, her beautiful silky blonde hair is to die for, and she the perfect girl crush. No doubt about it. 
 
Momo was hanging out with her usual squad which consisted of, Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo herself. 
 
Mina was the quiet, calm, and shy type. Nayeon was the outgoing and jokester type. Jeongyeon was the charming boy-ish type. And Momo was the complete package of all of them, which naturally made her the leader of their squad.
 
They honestly weren't bad people, they've never played with girls hearts. Even though each of them received about 10 to 15 confessions a day, they preferred to stay single.
 
They were walking through the hallway like normal, unconsciously gathering everyone's attention, which was also normal. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were chatting about everything and anything while Mina and Momo walked in silence. 
 
Suddenly, a girl walks straight into Momo and a collective gasp is heard from the onlookers. She squad stops walking and talking to watch the situation. 
 
The girl drops her books and falls on the floor on her bottom. Momo immediately bends down and picks up her books for her, acting like a gentleman. When they both stand up again, Momo gives her one of her famous smiles, which would make any fangirl melt on the spot. But she doesn't melt at all, she doesn't even react. 
 
"Here are your books my lady." Momo says extending out the books in the books direction.
 
The girl accepts the books. 
 
"Thanks." The girl says after making sure she had all her books. 
 
"Your welcome princess." Momo says smoothly dispite being slightly confused at why the girl didn't react to anything she did, not even the "my lady" that she said earlier. 
 
Everyone loves Momo. Everyone wants to be with Momo. Everyone, but her would have at least blushed or stuttered or even confessed to Momo. Everyone, but her would have.
 
Momo didn't understand, was there something about her that was wrong? No, Momo was almost perfect. Did this girl not know who she was? Impossible, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows Momo. Then what was wrong?
 
That's when it happens.
 
She walks off.
 
Just walks off like that whole act Momo put up was nothing to her.
 
Everyone who saw was shocked and soon, the news spread around the school like wildfire. Even Mina, who usually wouldn't react to anything, was shocked with her jaw slightly dropped and her eyes widened. 
 
"W-What just happened..." Momo asks the other three, trying to find some kind of explanation. 
 
The other three just shake their heads, not knowing how to answer that.
 
After about a minute or two of going back to normal, they made their way to their usual hangout place. 
 
But Momo couldn't stop thinking about it, no matter how hard she tried. There was just something about that girl that screamed out to Momo. 
 
They were all chilling, talking, and doing homework they didn't finish. The squad was always at the top of the ranks when it came to grades and definitely when it came to looks too. 
 
It was always Momo first, Mina second, Nayeon third, and Jeongyeon fourth. It wasn't like it was because they study 24/7, it was natural for them to always be at the top. 
 
And I hate to break it to you but they weren't cocky either. 
 
But Tzuyu was in a rush to get to her class, she was running late and had no time to process what was happening, especially when she ran into Momo.
 
To Tzuyu, they were just too perfect, especially Momo. Tzuyu has already fallen for Momo since she was young. It was when they first met...
 
~Flashback~
 
Tzuyu was on the playground, swinging happily on the swing. She was alone at the time, because her parents have gone to buy her some ice cream at the store across the street.
 
They spoiled her daughter, but she still learned to be humble and thankful for everything she got from them. 
 
Anyway, while she was swinging on the swing, she suddenly felt a very hard push on her back causing her to to fly up in the air and fall of the swing. 
 
Tzuyu luckily landed on her and it hurt, a lot. When you fall from about 6 feet in the air kids, just know that it hurts.
 
She was about to break into tears, until she saw a bunch of girls around her age surround her. She thought they were gonna help her get up, but no, they were there to hurt her.
 
Before she could stand up, she was being pushed and kicked to the ground and all she could do was helplessly curl up in a ball and cover her head in defense. 
 
They were all laughing at her, mocking her, and hitting her. Just when she was about to break into uncontrollable sobs she heard a loud voice. 
 
"YAH! What are you doing?!?!" A girl asked. 
 
The kids immediately opened up a space, so that the girl could see what was going on. 
 
Tzuyu looked up, with tears still in her eyes, and saw a very pretty girl with long blonde hair and bangs, she was the same age as Tzuyu, yet, she had the ability to make all the kids stop when she told them too. She looked down at Tzuyu and smiled, extending her hand to help her up. 
 
When Tzuyu accepted that hand, she felt herself blush and suddenly become shy. With the help of this girl, she got up from the ground and watched where things were going now.
 
"Hey! What were you thinking?! Bullying a girl like this?! Why would you?!" The girl yelled at them with a scolding tone. 
 
"M-Momo-unnie w-we were bullying her, because she was bothering us." One girl speaks up.
 
"How was she bothering you?" The girl, Momo, asks.
 
"Well, when I was walking in the hall today she bumped into me really hard, I'm pretty sure she did it on purpose! She didn't even say sorry!" One girl accuses. 
 
But Tzuyu didn't have the chance to say sorry, she made eye contact with the girl and before she could say sorry she speed off down the hallway.
 
"Yeah! During class she was in my way and when I asked her to move a little so I could see the bored and she didn't! I couldn't write down the notes for tomorrow's test and now I'm gonna fail it!" Another girl adds.
 
Actually, Tzuyu did move her head down. It wasn't her fault that she was so tall and the girl was so short, even when she did move her head down the girl couldn't see anyway.
 
They kept going one by one, explaining why they hated Tzuyu. But Tzuyu had a reasonable reason for all the "bad" things she did.
 
The girl kept listening to them, allowing them to explain. After they all finished they all glared at Tzuyu. 
 
"Look girls, I understand your reasons for being mad at her, but you shouldn't bully other people, it hurts them. It's wrong to do that and sometimes it even cause people to loose their lives. Do you understand?" Momo asks in a caring tone. 
 
The girls nod.
 
"Good, now please apologize ok?" Momo says.
 
The girls all face Tzuyu now with regret. Tzuyu can't help but wonder, how can they change so fast just because someone told them too?
 
"We're sorry for bullying you." They all say at the same time.
 
"Y-Your apology is accepted." Tzuyu answers.
 
"Now you guys should go home ok? And remember, I don't like mean girls, I like nice ones like you." Momo says, giving them a charming smile at the end.
 
They all start blushing and head home. 
 
After they have all left Momo introduces herself and tells Tzuyu a little bit about herself. Tzuyu also introduces herself and does the same as Momo. 
 
Tzuyu can't help but fall in love with the girl, she was the one who saved her anyway. 
 
After they had parted ways, Tzuyu always liked Momo in secret.
 
~End Flashback~
 
As soon as the news of, "The girl who bumped into Momo-unnie" has been spread throughout the school, the fangirls took action. 
 
Tzuyu kept finding threatening notes in her locker, her desk, chair, books, papers, and everything was violated. 
 
When she headed to the restroom to get away from all the madness, she found herself surrounded by a bunch of girls. 
 
The girls forcefully pushed her against the bathroom wall and Tzuyu gasped in pain. Then one girl grabbed Tzuyu's neck and held it, like a threat. 
 
Tzuyu was struggling to breathe, and just when she thought she would pass out from lack of air, she hears a loud bang from the other side of the room.
 
Tzuyu looks over and sees that Momo has slammed her hand down on the sink counter, causing all the girls to look her way in shock.
 
Tzuyu's neck is freed and she starts panting and gasping for air.
 
"M-Momo! We were just-" says the girl who was grabbing Tzuyu's neck.
 
"You were just what?! Huh?! This girl has done nothing to you and you try to choke her?! What do you think your doing?!" Momo yells at them, clearly showing her anger.
 
Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon stand behind Momo, also with angry expressions toward the girls.
 
"I-It's not what it looks like-" another girl says, trying to lie.
 
"Enough!!!" Momo roars. 
 
All the girls, become silent and look down at the ground, scared.
 
"You guys were about to kill this girl just because she bumped into me this morning?! It was just an accident! You guys should know that I hate girls who do this! I don't know if I can tolerate you girls as my friends anymore... Leave her alone and leave me, Mina, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon alone while your at it..." Momo says with a commanding tone.
 
The girls continue to stare at the floor in shame, shock, and with hurt expressions. Some of them were crying already.
 
"Get out of my sight. Girls like you disgust me." Momo states.
 
Most of the girls burst out crying and walk out of the bathroom, not wanting Momo to hate them even more. 
 
When they all leave, Momo gives a heavy sigh. 
 
"I hate doing stuff like this..." Momo says, looking down and shaking her head. 
 
Nayeon pats Momo's back and nods in agreement. Momo looks up at Tzuyu and the later feels her heart about to burst. 
 
"Are you ok? Does your throat hurt?" Momo asks, taking a step toward the girl and gently placing her hand on to examine it.
 
"I-Its fine. Thank you Momo..." Tzuyu assures, trying to focus on Momo, not her hands.
 
"Seriously though. Let's go to the nurses office and get this treated ok?" Momo says, taking the girls hands and leading her toward the nurses office before she could respond.
 
The three other squad members stayed behind, not wanting to disturb the two.
 
~The Nurses Office~
 
When they entered, Momo immediately sat Tzuyu down and began to treat the wound on her neck. 
 
As she was getting treated, Tzuyu could feel Momo's hot breath on her neck and tried her hardest to stay calm. 
 
After it was finished Momo drew back and saw Tzuyu blushing. Momo smiled.
 
"So you do like me." Momo states, smiling at the shocked Tzuyu.
 
"N-N-No I don't!" Tzuyu argues, clearly lying.
 
"Liar. But I like you too you know. You were always interesting, ever since the first time we met." Momo says, leaning back and remembering the moment.
 
"W-What? Y-You, Hirai Momo, like me too?" Tzuyu asks, not believing the girl.
 
Momo nods at Tzuyu.
 
"So... Will you go out with me Tzuyu?" Momo asks, smiling.
 
"Yes!" Tzuyu says, hugging Momo tightly.
 
Momo hugs her back just as tight.
 
"Maybe I should thank the bullies, they were the ones that caused me to meet you in the first place." Momo says with a little chuckle.
 
And that's how they started dating. It was all thanks to the bullies.