Not a Dream

TzuMo? TzuMo.
It was an average afternoon, a couple clouds, warm temperatures, you know, the usual.
 
Momo and Tzuyu were sitting in the front of the school, by themselves, chatting about the recent events and each other's lives.
 
Little did Tzuyu know, Momo had romantic feelings for the girl that were so strong that she would die or even kill for her sake. 
 
But, Tzuyu had a boyfriend, Jungkook, they were dating for quite awhile now and things were going smoothly. Tzuyu was completely in love with him and he was too(or, that's what Momo thought😉)
 
Momo was heartbroken when she was told at first and she cried alone for days. She was constantly trying to heal her broken, but when she saw them together flirting in the hallway or sharing a kiss it would break all over again. 
 
Every time Tzuyu brought him up in their conversations Momo could only smile and tell the girl what she wanted to hear, afraid that if she said anything else it would ruin their relationship.
 
"Yesterday Jungkook was being so sweet to me! But when he was texting me at night he sounded a little weird... I'm sure it's nothing, right Momo unnie?" Tzuyu asks, hopefulness clearly evident in her eyes.
 
"Yeah, I'm sure he was just tired or something..." Momo said, giving a small sad smile.
 
Jungkook... Why did you take her first?! I can't stand this anymore! I have to tell her about my feelings! But... She could also avoid me after... Momo! You have to do this! Ok... Let's do this! Momo thinks
 
"Chewy... I need to you someth-" Momo starts
 
Suddenly, the school door slams open and Jungkook comes out and walks directly in front of Tzuyu.
 
The two stopped talking and are watching Jungkook as he approaches Tzuyu.
 
"Hey, are you ok? What's wrong?" Tzuyu asks, genuinely concerned about him.
 
"Ha... You and I, we're done," Jungkook says with an extremely pissed expression.
 
Tzuyu stares at him in complete shock and Momo immediately turns her attention to Tzuyu watching her reaction.
 
"W-What? Look... Let's just talk ok?" Tzuyu says, her voice quivering, tears already forming in her eyes.
 
"Didn't I make myself clear? You and I, we're done." Jungkook repeats with poison and disgust in his voice and begins to walks away.
 
"W-Why?" Tzuyu asks, her voice giving out. 
 
"THIS IS WHY!!!" Jungkook yells. 
 
He whips out his phone and shoves it in front of her face. It was a picture of her and Momo... Kissing. In reality, it was just a dare. They didn't really kiss though, here's what happened:
 
~Flashback, About a week ago~
 
At Tzuyu's house, Tzuyu and her 8 other friends were over and they were playing Monopoly. 
 
Honestly, it was pretty innocent and fun until... Well, you'll see...
 
"Guys this is boringgggg!!" One of their friends, Dahyun exclams, grabbing everyone's attention.
 
"Then what should we do?" Jihyo asks.
 
"Let's play a different game! Like Truth or Dare!" Dahyun suggests.
 
Jihyo looks around at the others, asking for approval through her expression. Most of them nodded or shrugged. 
 
"Ok then! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Jihyo announces with her loud voice. 
 
"Ok Chaeyoung, truth or dare?" Nayeon asks.
 
"Dare!" Chaeyoung says confidently.
 
"I dare you to carry Mina for 10 minutes without dropping her." Nayeon replies back, a smirk on her face when she sees Chaeyoung's face turn pale.
 
The room bursts into laughter as they watch Chaeyoung struggle with her balance as Mina climbs on her back. After the ten minutes, Chaeyoung drops Mina on the ground softly, her back, legs, and arms sore.
 
"Sorry Chaeyoungie! I was heavy, wasn't I?" Mina asks, concerned about the girl. 
 
"No no! Unnie wasn't heavy at all! It's ok!" Chaeyoung says, smiling at the girl.
 
For the next 5 minutes, Mina gives Chaeyoung a nice back massage as the game continues. 
 
Soon though, Dahyun speaks up again.
 
"THIS GAME NEEDS MORE FIRE!!" She stands up and shouts, her crazy face on.
 
"Chewy!!" Dahyun says, pointing at her.
 
"Y-Yes?" Tzuyu responds, slightly scared by the crazy look on her face.
 
"Dare or Dare?" Dahyun asks.
 
"Dare?" Tzuyu asks, thinking: isn't it supposed to be truth or dare?
 
"I dare you to... Kiss Momo!" Dahyun declares a smirk on her face, earning a couple of claps and whistles from the rest.
 
Momo's and Tzuyu's faces turn red and next thing they knew, Momo was about a couple of inches away from Tzuyu's lips. 
 
Closer.... Closer.... Closer....
 
When they were about an inch away from each other, Momo suddenly shifts to the side and lightly kisses Tzuyu on the cheek. Sending fireworks through the laters body for unknown reasons. When Momo pulls back, Tzuyu can't help but miss the feeling of Momo's lips on her cheek. Both of their faces are bright red, including their ears. They quickly look away from each other in embarrassment as the others groan at the action. 
 
As the day went by, the two girls slowly became more comfortable around each other, like before, even though in the back of their minds, they were still thinking about that kiss. 
 
~End Flashback~
 
"L-Look, babe! W-We didn't really kiss! It was just a-" Tzuyu starts trying to explain the situation.
 
"SHUT UP!! I'm not listening to your excuses! Bye." Jungkook says, walking away.
 
Tzuyu breaks down in uncontrollable sobs and Momo immediately brings her into her arms, trying to comfort the girl.
 
You... You made my Chewy cry... YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE!!!! Momo thinks, her eyes now filled with uncontrollable rage.
 
Momo abruptly turns her attention to Jungkook, stands up, and chases after him, she catches him in lightning speed(that she didn't know she had), and lifts him by his collar(where'd she get this strength from?). She slowly walks toward the closest brick pillar and slams his body against it, making him gasp in pain.
 
Momo gives him the most murderous glare ever possible, ready to break anything or anyone who gets in her way.
 
She draws her fist back, ready to land multiple bone breaking punches for all the pain, all the suffering she and Tzuyu have went through because of him, he braces himself for the impact.
 
Suddenly...
 
"STOP!!!" Tzuyu yells.
 
Momo's fist stops just inches away from his face, but she uses all her power to hold herself back, because she knows that if she hits him she could become the cause of Tzuyu's tears.
 
She turns her head to face Tzuyu and sees her on the ground, her tears constantly flowing, and her trying to breathe between her sobs.
 
Tzuyu looks up at Momo directly in the eyes, she shows all the pain, but all the love she has for Jungkook in that one gaze and Momo immediately understands what she wants.
 
Momo's gaze softens and she turns her head back to Jungkook who is watching Tzuyu cry her heart out.
 
Jungkook looks back at Momo, who's eyes have been filled with rage again.
 
She draws her fist back again and slams it against the wall, 1 centimeter away from Jungkook's face. She breaks a couple of bricks in the pillar and her hand starts to bleed.
 
Jungkook's face watches in horror and Tzuyu gives a silent sigh of relief.
 
Momo let's go of his collar and let's him fall to the ground.
 
"Did you see that Jungkook... DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH SHE CARES FOR YOU?!?!" Momo yells at him.
 
He hangs his head low and allows himself to take the words.
 
"SHE MADE ME STOP FOR YOU!!! SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU CANT SEE ANY OF THAT?!?!?! IF SHE DIDN'T STOP ME YOU WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" Momo continues to yell at him.
 
"And now... All she does is want to talk with you... Can you not just do that simple request?" Momo says, a couple of tears flowing out. 
 
She realizes that she can't hold in all her feelings she's held in for so long. She covers her face with her arms and allows her tears to flow out.
 
Once she gets a hold of herself she turns her attention back to Tzuyu. 
 
"You know very well that if I didn't stop I could have hurt you too right?" Momo asks, tears still flowing, softening her eyes toward Tzuyu.
 
Tzuyu nods and shifts her gaze between Jungkook and Momo, silent tears flowing out as she takes a moment to show Momo all the love she has for Jungkook just with her eyes.
 
"You love him so much that you would risk your life for him too?" Momo says, showing the genuine concern she has for Tzuyu.
 
Tzuyu nods again.
 
Momo walks over to Tzuyu and helps her to get up and leads her to sit down.
 
Momo looks back at Jungkook, who's still hanging his head low, not showing any emotion.
 
"You've clearly seen her love for you... Now what are you gonna do?" Momo asks, trying to control her hatred for him.
 
Jungkook lifts his head and looks at Tzuyu, showing a pissed expression.
 
"Tsk it was true... I'm not gonna do anything. Absolutely nothing." He says.
 
Jungkook gets up off the ground and starts to walk away, but he stops. He turns his head and looks at Momo this time.
 
"Absolutely nothing." He repeats, as if mocking her.
 
Momo immediately takes a step forward, ready to really beat him up this time. Suddenly Tzuyu reaches out and grabs her hand and tugs her hand back.
 
"WHAT?!?!" Momo yells, trying to hold her anger.
 
Her eyes widen when she sees Tzuyu with a completely heartbroken expression.
 
"Just let him go..." Tzuyu whispers.
 
Momo sits down, her hateful expression replaced with love and concern. 
 
They watch Jungkook's figure slowly leave and when it's completely out of sight Momo immediately hugs Tzuyu's small figure.
 
Tzuyu quietly cries on Momo's shoulder, Momo slowly her back to try to comfort her.
 
"Thanks Momo..." Tzuyu says in her ear after her tears have stopped for a while.
 
"Of course, anything for you Tzuyu" Momo says, breaking the hug and letting her hands linger on Tzuyu's sides.
 
"Look, Chewy... Actually... I need to tell you something..." Momo says softly, staring at Tzuyu lovingly.
 
"Yeah? What is it?" Tzuyu says, also staring at Momo lovingly.
 
"I love you Tzuyu, not friend love, but romantic love... I've loved you for a long time and I still do, even though you love Jungkook I can't stand to see you get hurt by him anymore! Every time you talked about him, I was hurt and I always ended up crying myself to sleep at night... But I put up with it because it would make you unhappy if I told you I didn't like him... I can't see you cry anymore, I want to be the one who brings a smile to your face, the one who hugs you when your sad, the one who does anything for you, the one who will risk their life for you, the one who you will look at, the one you love... Will you please go out with me Tzuyu? Please..." Momo says, staring Tzuyu straight in the eyes, pouring out all her feelings and emotions into that one confession.
 
Tzuyu's eyes widen when she hears the confession and she starts to tear up again.
 
"No, Chewy please don't cry... I hate it when you cry..." Momo says, raising her hand to gently wipe away Tzuyu's tears.
 
When Tzuyu stops crying, Momo's hand slowly caresses her face and Tzuyu places her hand on Momo's face.
 
Momo closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of a Tzuyu's hand on her face.
 
Suddenly, she feels a pair of lips on hers and her eyes shoot open to reveal Tzuyu passionately kissing her.
 
Once they separate, Tzuyu looks at Momo lovingly.
 
"I love you too Momo, I will go out with you." Tzuyu states.
 
Momo suddenly goes in for another kiss and Tzuyu immediately kisses back.
 
"This isn't a dream right?" Momo asks.
 
"No Momo, I really do love you." Tzuyu says.
 
Momo gives a sigh of relief.
 
It wasn't a dream...