Not over you

Don't Forget Me

What can I do?
I'm not over you
I thought that time would wash away these woudls by now
But the pain still around
What can I say?
I'm lying awake
Cuz' everytime I close my eyes, I see your face
So tell me what I can do
I still not over you....

DAO POV

It's been a month since our first encounter at the university. I never came back to that place, she might be there again and another encounter with her will surely turned things around. I know myself, I'll destroy the walls I build inside my heart for her to come in again. One encounter changes everything, I realized in a way I'm not over her, I'm not over Koi. I just buried this feelings deep in my heart and when I saw her, in a split of a second it's coming back to me. I almost had a breakdown when she left but even if my brain is telling me I'm over her my heart dictates a different rhythm. 

I found myself lying awake almost every night and  can still see her face smiling at me calling me with open arms. I hate you Koi for doing this to me.

I hate you for leaving two years ago

I hate you for making me feel weak again

I hate you for making me feel hopeful that when we meet again everything will be okay again

I hate you Koi because until now even if it hurts a lot.... I still love you.

I can't even open up my heart to anyone because of you

I hate myself for loving you still .... until now.

"Dao, it's my birthday! Let's celebrate hope to see you on Friday night, same place. It's been a while, Dao" Elle said on the voicemail. I think it's about time to mingle and stop this overthinking. I need fresh air. I'll go to Elle's birthday party.

 

KOI POV

I never thought we will see each other that day but it's been two years at least I should have prepared myself with that anger. 

I came back almost everyday after that incident and I never saw her again. It's normal to scare someone whom you left two years ago.

No proper closure for us, I just want to apologize to her. I'm ready to accept everything she will say or do to me. i deserve it anyway, I caused her a lot of pain back then. It hurt me too, leaving her is the hardest day of my life. watching her cry ripped my heart out as well. If she only knew how I cried every night, each day that we are apart. How I long for the moment to see her again. 

I will give it try to win her back again and if she will refuse to take me back. Forgiveness is all that I ask now. Then maybe it's time for me to say goodbye and moved on with my life.

"Koi, it's my birthday pls come" Elle said.

"Is she coming?" I asked.

"I invited her, maybe. Please it's my day not hers" her friend reasons out.

"Okay I will come even if she's there or not" I said.