You have no rights..

Don't Forget Me

"You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
I can't go on, just holding on to ties
Now that we're living (Living) Separate Lives..."


 

KOI POV

I was about to go now but as I turn around and lead myself to the door... A familiar face came into my view. After two years she's here in front of me. Do I have the rights to be in front of her after all I have done to her. I stil love her, still want her in my life. Nothing's change, she still beautiful we aged but it's still Dao who is now in front of me. I can feel the beating of my heart, I am stuck in my place, I don't know why but my body doesn't seem to function. I can't even speak because frankly I don't know what to say. I want to say the right words but is there any right words for what I have put her into.

She half smiled at me.

and turned her back. I want to run after her, stopped her from leaving. She can't leave now there's so many things I want to explain to her. I find myself running towards the door. it's my chance I need to talk to her, talk to her now.

DAO POV

She turned around and our eyes met. She looks the same, I half smiled at her. I know I am happy to see her but there's something inside of me that made me turned my back around and started walking away from that place, from her. It's been two years I thought I can now but when I saw Koi I suddenly backed out. I have to walk fast I don't like her to catch me and finding myself in a conversation with her.

I moved fast now, there's something in her eyes that will surely make me stay. I realized I don't want to get trap and all the hurt inside me rushed back in. 

"I'm done with it!" I told myself.

"You missed her!" Another part of me shouted.I stopped at the bench, catching my breath.

Tears are now falling from my eyes. "It's been two ing years and she can still make me feel like this again. You have no rights, Koi!. When you left that day, you lose your rights in hurting me this way". I keep on telling myself.

"Dao!" a familiar voice called me.

I turned around and here she is in front of me.

"Go away, koi!" I said.

She didn't go away instead she walk closer to me.

"Dao, are you okay?" she asked with the same caring voice. A part of missed that voice, a part of me is dreading to hear it again.

"I'm fine, Koi." I answered and stand up from the bench and turned around to face her.

"I need to go" I said again.

"It's nice to see you, Dao. Are you sure your okay?" she said.

I nodded and walk away.

"You still look beautiful, Dao. I hope to see you again sometime" she's said.

I stopped and turned my back and went to her.

"How dare you to talk to me this way, koi. After what you have done. Guess, you still have the rights to talk to me like this. As if nothing happened and nothing has changed. You have no rights, Koi. You lose it when you walked out to that door that night." I tell it to her face.She's just listening to me until I decided to go.

"I know that, Dao. I hurt you big time! I'm sorry Dao!!!" she shouted. I did hear it but did not mind it. I keep on walking away from her. It's the first time that I walked out on her. A part of me says that I have t stay and hear her out but there's a part of me also that's telling me I need to go and walk away to the person that caused me so much pain... in the past.