JUST YOU AND I

Don't Forget Me

KOI POV

I looked at her, I cna't believe she's with me again. Playing with her fingers and caressing her hair, I miss doing this. Being lazy with her in my sofa. I don't care about anything she's the most important one for me now. I just stared at her. She smiled at me, burying her face to my chest. Her body lying beside me how I long for this. I'm prettry sure I really missed this cuddling time.

She's touching my nose my lips, sometimes kissing it.

"I love you" I whispered to her and she just smiled and kissed me. "I always love you no matter what happened okay" I said again.

She gave that looked again, he questioning look. I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead then her nose then her lips. "I don't want this to end, Dao" I told her.

"Me too" she answered.

"Come with me" I asked her.

She looked at me again. "COme with you?" she asked.

"To the US, let's start there" I said.

"Koi? Are you going away again?" she asked.

She backed out and move on the other edge of the sofa. I move in front of her. Hold her face.

"Look at me pls" I asked.

"I love you so much, Dao. You know that right" I told her.

She nodded.

"You didn't answer me, Koi" she said.

"I want to be with you, always, every day, every hour of my life. I want to spend it with you" I said.

"Bull ! Koi, just answer me" she shouted at my face.

"Yes! I'm going again taht's why I want you to come with me. I want you to be there"

"we just started again, Koi why this again"

"I want you to come with because I dont' know..."

"You don't know what?" she asked.

"I don't know if I will come back again, Dao. I want you there because I want a life with you, Dao. More that ever after that two years. I don't know if I can go through it again. Let's give this a try Dao please.." I plead.

"Koi, you know I can't do that" she said.

She never spoke to me that whole day. She stayed with me in my bed but it's like having a Great Wall dividing us. I hugged her tight. But she's not responding I bury my head on her back and I started to cry. I can feel her hands caressing my hair now. She shifted towards me.

"Koi, I can't be there, I'm sorry my life is here you know that" she said and wiped my tears.

I nodded, she kissed my forehead and I kissed her lips back. We ended up making out. I want her now more than ever I wanted her more and more each day.

I started moving my hands slowly caressing her back and all I can hear is my name from her lips. It's a song to my ears. I love it's like giving me enough energy to continue what I want now. I kissed her neck and I can feel her hands in my hair.

"Koi...." she whisper.

"Dao..." I said and looked at her. "I love you too much. I will not force you anymore." I said. She smiled and kissed me again. I kissed her back. "Koi, we need to work tomorrow" she said and smiled at me teasingly. I hugged her and still bury my head to her chest and nodded.

"Let's sleep then" I said and kissed her again before closing my eyes. I feel her lips kissing my eyes and even my nose before giving me her last good night kiss..

I'll sleep well I know because she's with me, I'm holding her tight around my arms and I'm not planning to let her go.