Jealous

Don't Forget Me

DAO POV

Jealousy.... it's starting to build up inside me. I don't like it, but everyday, every time I can feel whenever the morning comes and I know that Koi is in the office with Thim. She gave me her assurance but it's killing me knowing they spent 8 hours a day together. I don't care if it is about work and they were through. She never gave details of their relaionship and I'm quite envious with Thim since I met her in one event. Koi has no reason not to include her she's the new manager trainee. I have never felt this feeling before ever since we started our relationship. I'm so sure of her before that it would always be me but after giving her the chance and hearing her confession about someone she used to love back in the US. I'm not so sure anymore. I'm starting to be a controlling freak nowadays, always starting a  fight with the least reason I know. I'm too confident she will come back and asked for forgiveness.

"Thim nailed it this morning, we got new clients for the next three years" she opened a conversation after arriving from work. I looked at her and flip my saucer with some cake on it. " I waiting for you for almost an hour here and now that" I told her and walked out of the pantry and moved to our bed and start to cry. In a few minutes I can feel the door opening. I can see her from the mirror, taking off her clothes and changing. She sit beside me and I hold my hand tightly.

"Are you jealous?" she softly asked. I didn't answer but started sobbing.

"I explained it to you before this, before she came into the scene again. I will spend more time with her because she needs to know everything. I'm just happy for her that in a short period of time she's getting the hang of it" she explained.

"Can you blame me, Koi. She had you for three years, all I have is our memories back in high school. I didn't even know if you have new favorites what American food you want to it. In front of me she's still throw those sweet gestures at you. She got used to it, am I right and you didn't even flinched a bit nor asked her to stop" I said.

"Dao, she's really like that to her friends or to me or to her exes. That's the real Thim. You don't know what she's been through so please let's stop this nonsense" she said.

"Nonsense? Jealousy is eating me up Koi, I love you but I don't like feeling this way." I said.

"What are you suggesting then, Dao?"

"I don't know. I don't like this feeling. This thought that anytime she might do something to you and you can't say no to her advances." I told her.

She hug me tight. "It's only you Dao and no other" she whisper and kissed me. I missed her lips, it's like an endless hunger for me. To feel hers in mine is a happiness that I truly enjoy feeling. "Sorry, Dao please trust me" she said when our lips parted. I didn't answer I move closer to savor the moment. In this moment I always have her, I always have her time and her heart. 

She falls asleep easily in my arms, I love to watch her sleep like a baby. I know Thim do that to her too. Watch her sleep, all along she's the one I need, I realize that when she went away and she made me whole again when she came back but with Thim around there's always doubt in my mind, how lon can she hold on to her promise. I trust Koi but I don't trust Thim. I can see in her eyes that she loves Koi so much she's willing to do everything.

I watch her sleep in my arms. I decide I have to put up a fight for her love, for her attention. I can't let her win her back.

KOI POV

She's not like this, usually she's cheerful not hard headed or hot headed. I don't know what to do now. I love her but I have a responsibility to my father. I'm torn between her and my job now. It's dragging nowadays. I'm getting tired of it. She always puts up a fight and we will always go back to Thim. I don't know how long I can hang on this but I love her, I'm willing to fight again and again but in my quiet times I'm asking myself what if my heart got too tired of this charade that we are playing.