After All

Don't Forget Me

DAO POV

I'm furious when I saw her inside her flat. She dragged me to the kitchen and even give me a cup of coffee. I hear her out, she giving up. Who am I to be angry with her. She left heart broken because Koi still choose me and not her. Maybe if they met in another place and time, maybe Koi would love her. 

I need to see her, I missed her so much. I opened the room and she's still sleeping like a baby in her bed. I sit on the other side to so that I could see her completely. I don't do this - staring at her while she's sleeping but I can't help it now. I want to touch her face, even kiss her. I decide to move closer to her and start caressing her face. She opened her eyes. "Dao?" she asked. I smiled and nodded, kissed her forehead. "Sleep, I know you have a hangover" I said. she managed to move me closer to her and return to sleep. I enjoy playing with her long hair and occasionally kissing her. "I can't sleep if you like that, Dao" she whispered. I giggled. "I am teasing you"  I answered. She sit beside me holding her head.

"It hurts?" I asked.

She nodded. "I drank too much beer" Koi answered.

"You can't handle beer"

"Yeah but I insisted, Thim asked me not too but .."she explained.

She remembers Thim and looked at me.

"She went home an hour agao. Don't worry we didn't have a fight over you. She explained everything. It's clear now , Dao and I'm happy she did explain it to me" I said. 

Koi smiled as if her she's relieved that Thim and I are okay now.

"You have something to say, Koi?" I asked.

She hold my hands  and looked at me.

"Dao, I don't know where to start ..." she said.

I held her face. "I'm listening, Koi. We're not teenagers anymore. We're adults now, Koi. We've been through a lot. Whatever it will be we can make it through right" I said to her looking through her eyes.

She embraced me. "I need to be there, Dao. My father is sick. I don't know when I'll be back but I want to assure I'll be coming back no matter what, Dao" she said.

"Koi, you need to go it's your father" I said to her. She smiled at me. "Thank you, Dao. Thank you" she said and kissed me.

Her lips in mine, I missed it so much. Three weeks has been the longest fight that we have since I refuse to admit that  I have a relationship with her before.

"If you want to come, I'll arrange everything for you" I said.

"No, Koi. I'll be waiting here. I waited three years before. I can wait again". We kissed again, the longing is there. I missed those lips I want more of her. When we stopped we're both gasping for air.

"are we going to sleep or eat breakfast?" I asked.

"Let's sleep, stay with me. I missed you here" she said and gently tapping my side on her bed. I complied and she rest in my chest.

"I promise to be back when my father gets well" she said.

"I'll be here"

"Why don't you stay here, no one will look after this place. Stay here while I am away" she proposed.

"Why don't you sleep now. You still have hang over right. Let's discuss that later during dinner" I said.

We fell asleep and didn't mind whatever will happen ... I have her and she have me.