I wanted you....

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another night of Yugyeon hugging his crying best girl-friend. He knew it was coming but still he hoped for the best for her. He used his last couple birthday wishes, shooting stars and fallen eyelashes to wish her happiness even if it wasn’t with him. Her saw how her eyes sparked up when she met the maknae of BTS. Yugyeom was an awkward person but when he found out about his best friend’s crush on the other 97-liner, he quickly befriended the other with the motive of finding out if the other is a perfect match for his best friend.

He definitely saw sparks flying between the two and he felt his heart broke a little but he masked it perfectly with a smile around the two until he got home. He knew the consequences of his actions but he never thought he would be broken when he saw the twinkles in her eyes but knowing it wasn’t for him. Never had her eyes sparkled that brightly for him when there was so much loves in his eyes for her all the times. When the crying girl finally fell asleep in his arms, exhausted and drain in his arms. He pat her head softly and wiped away her tears whispering to her quietly…. “if only you can see how beautiful you are in my eyes…” he tucked her in her bed before walking back to the dorm in the harsh and freezing winter of Seoul.

“You’re home late.” Jinyoung state as Yugyeom opened the door but the look on his face probably stopped the older from probing any longer. “Dinner’s on the table, wash up and eat before heading to bed.” He state carefully as he observe their maknae.

“I’m not hungry.” He whisper as he walked into his shared room with Bambam and Jinyoung and shut the door behind him.

He collapse on his bed but couldn’t help but find himself being angry at Jungkook, yes being an idol was difficult and being a relationship was all the more harder but shouldn’t he had thought of all that before getting in a relationship with Jimin? Jimin was the most understanding girl he ever know, she waited for Jungkook to contact her and meet him on his schedule but to use his busy schedule as an excuse to break up with her was too much especially being caught by dispatcher with another girl in a photo… making headline news, only days after. Yugyeom grabbed the closest thing next to him and swing it toward the door but instead of hitting it, the pillow hit Jinyoung who was checking in on Yugyeom.

“Did you see the headline?” He whisper, hoping the other boys would be asleep or farther away as he interrogate their maknae. He doesn’t need the other members’ inputs but the door behind swung open and all the other five enter the room: making themselves comfortable on the bed and floor as they stare at their maknae. They were waiting for his return as he declared earlier that he was leaving to Jimin’s.

“Did she see the headlines?” Jackson ask

“Who wouldn’t? Stupid” Mark answer Jackson’s question. “It is all over the internet and broadcast.”

 “Hyung… I don’t think I’ll be able to perform with BTS at the end of the year award without wanting to strangle their mankae” Yugyeom breathe out as they are supposed to meet up with the BTS members tomorrow to start their practice session. The older members sigh as they know the tone in their maknae’s voice wasn’t a playful threat that he tends to always tease the others, he was serious and they can’t have their maknae strangling BTS maknae.

“Yugyeom-ah….?” JB warn

“That Bastard… he played her when he could’ve just broken up with her, he cheated on her when they were on their Japanese tour but still have the guts to act like everything was fine.” Yugyeom shout as he jumped up from his position on the bed, he was pacing around the room angrily as he recall his best friend’s tear stained face.

“Gyeom-ah” JB call out again

“Hyung, you should’ve seen the look on her face! Knowing your temper you would probably at their dorm, beating Jungkook-ssi up already. I can’t believe I helped him with her! I wasted my time playing match maker!” He shout

“Kim Yugyeom!” Jinyoung shout over him “I understands that you are angry with what he did to Jimin and we all are too but as idols and performers, we have to be professionals here. The act is already planned. The music shows are less than 2 weeks away, we can’t change anything now. You understand me here? Do not let your personal feelings get in the way of your career.” Jinyoung calm explain

“As long as he doesn’t come close to me.” He growl before exiting his room and grabbing his phone and headphones. He needed a long walk in the cold to calm down his rage.

“Yah Gyeom!” Bambam shout as he made a move to chase after his best friend but was stopped but their leader.

“Let him get some fresh air… I can’t imagine what is going through his head at this moment. He is probably hurt too. He gotten close to Jungkook too. He needs time to get his own feelings sorted out.”

Yugyeom found himself dreading for the morning to come. He doesn’t want to see any of the BTS members. He know it was kiddish of him but he blamed the others along with Jungkook. They probably knew but didn’t stop their maknae, he know for sure that if he pulled something like that. Their Im Leader would probably killed him and the other members especially Jinyoung would helped, heck he may be the member that encourage and plan his death.

He was sitting in the practice room with the others playing around for a bit before there was a knock on their door and seven other boys enter. They all greeted one another with a smile plastered on their faces, Yugyeom found himself being humble and greeting the person he least want to talk to. He was being civil here, Jinyoung gave him a short lecture of being civil shortly before the other boys show up. As they were taught the steps to the dance they were to perform at the music award show, Yugyeom briefly forgot about the bitterness he was feeling. He just danced everything away.

After hours of practice, they all collapse on the wooden floor, while some sat on the couch. They were all chatting until the door swing open with a short girl halfway covered in boxes of food for the boys. Yugyeom knew those shoes from anywhere, he personally picked them out for her 18th birthday. They matched perfectly with the same pair that he was wearing.

“Oppas!” She shout brightly as she tried to balance the boxes of food that blocked her view. Yugyeom jumped up from his seat and help lifted the boxes from her hand and set them down on the floor.

“As always I can count on you Chigu!” she smile as she link arm with him before she turn and looked at the other faces in the room. Yugyeom felt her tense up but he had past experiences of her freezing up on the spot, he knew what to do. He led her to the other side of the room and sat down with her.

“Yah Ji-Man-ie! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming here?” He shout as he remain linked arms with her.

“That would ruin the surprise! & it is to thanks you for last night!”

“Yah!!! ~ ~ ~ Don’t you think you’re taking favoritism too far now?!” Bambam shout as he was going through the boxes of food she prepared. “Why does Yugyeom get all the cute doodling and good looking food while our look like throw up?” Jackson shout at the two 97-liners sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter