Healing

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Jimin placed Jade into the seat of the car. Jade grabbed her mother’s hand and stare straight into her eyes.

“Does this mean Daddy no long love you or me?” She was blinking away her tears and fighting against the will to cry again.

“Jade Honey, just because Daddy have another family and other children does not mean he is going to love you any less. Mommy’s and Daddy’s marriage doesn’t work out doesn’t mean your relationship with him doesn’t have too. You will always be his baby girl.” Jimin sincerely said as she brush Jade’s hair from her face.

“But I heard him call the little girl he was holding the same nickname he used to call me. He said I will always be his one and only baby girl.” The little girl pout as a tear slid down her chubby cheek as she tried to wipe it away furiously, a bit angry that she is crying again when she promised her Jackson “Oppa” that she wouldn’t cry anymore. She instantly lift her head and look up into the ceiling of the car while her sniffling can be heard. Jimin looked at her strange actions but Jade whisper “Jackson Oppa said that if I feel like crying looking up in the sky would stop the tears from flowing.”

Jimin sigh as she takes her daughter’s hand into her “Daddy may have another daughter but you know what you will always be Mommy’s baby girl no matter what. And Honey it is okay to cry, especially when it hurts and you feel like your world is being turn upside down.” Jimin plant a soft kiss on Jade’s cheek before closing the door and getting into the driver’s side. She took out her phone and message Mark’s parents that she found Jade but it may take a while for her to heal again.

As Jimin was going to pull into her driveway, a distraught and worried Mark greeted her. His eyes redden from crying and probably from guilt. The gate open and she pull in as she eye him suspiciously then turning to her daughter. Whom was looking at her father with so much anger and hatred but behind all that longing overpowered those two emotions. Her precious innocent daughter whom spent two years planning and wishing for their reunion but instead was greeted with a broken heart.

Jimin climb out of the car and open the door behind her to help her daughter out whose eyes were still lingering on the man she claimed to loved the most in the entire world.

“Jade?” he whisper out as afraid she will disappear from his view if he call out any loud. The little girl struggle in her mother’s arms as she tried to look away as her father was approaching her.

“Jade?” he whisper as he step closer and closer to the little girl but know it is probably better if he doesn’t touch her remembering how she screamed and ran as he tried to touch her earlier. He wince as the painful memories come back to haunt him. He never thought he would be the reason to see his baby girl cry and avoiding him like he was the black plague. No matter how much he called her name she wouldn’t look up at him.

“Baby girl?” he breathe out in the last attempt to make the little girl look at him. She peeked up and look her father and an escaped tear can be seen on her cheek. He felt his heart clench as he reach out his fingers and wipe away the single tear.

“Daddy is so sorry.” He quietly whisper out, trying his hardest not to cry too, especially seeing how broken she is. He knew he would have to pay for his mistakes but he never thought that payment would be the love of his daughter. The little girl squirm in her mother’s arm while trying her hardest not to cry, her eyes were full with tears but she kept them lock away as she study her father’s face.

“I missed you” Mark breathe out as he tried to hold onto her small fingers but she pulled away, and without knowing one of his tear escaped from his tear duct and slid down his face and quickly followed by many after that. He promised himself when his little princess came into the world that he would protect her from anything and everything. She was the most precious person in the world to him and her smile always give him the power of will to continue with his days when life was getting tough. Who would’ve thought that he was the person he had to protect her from. His past mistakes did not just impact Jimin’s and his lives but also his sweet dear princess, because of his selfish ways…. His princess who he loved most in the entire world… even though he had another child with Yerin, the amount of love he have for Jade, there is no words in the world that can describe his love for her. Maybe it is because she was his first child, or when he first found out about her, hearing her first heartbeat, laying eyes on her for the first time and already feeling so proud and attached to her. Maybe just maybe she was just like her mother and was his little personal bubble of sunshine, full of innocence, love, cheerfulness, so pure yet so silly, maybe it was the love that she have for him. How her first word was “Appa” and her smile whenever she see him.

Mark startled as he felt a pair of hands wiping his tears away when he was joined with another voice crying and questioning him. “Appa…. Are you hurt? Why are you crying?” Jade hiccup as she continue to dry her father’s flow of unstoppable tears. “Appa” the little girl cry even harder as she tried to cling onto him and get him to hold her. Mark immediately grab her out of Jimin’s arms and hug the crying girl closer to him. Jimin gave him a little smile and gave them a little moment for their father-daughter reunion.

Once Jimin walked into her house, she finally breathe out the breath she didn’t know she was holding. Her heart was in pain. Seeing Jade and Mark crying like that hurt her more than anything… maybe it was a bad decision to take Jade away from her father after all. Jimin walked to the living which have a good view of where Mark and Jade was standing and just observed them. She shouldn’t had let her and Mark’s relationship indicate and ruin her relationship with her father.

“Jade-ah~ ~ ~” Mark whisper as he held his daughter in his arm. Oh how she grew… she was no longer the four year old when Jimin and her left. She is now two years older and grew taller too, but is still his fluffy baby girl. Other than her height, everything stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter