A Hopeless Love Part 2

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Untitled

Sequel to Hopeless Love, hopefully you guys are enjoying this chapter too. I was having writer block and didn’t write anything for an entire month. I was sitting today and this storyline came into my head as I was watching TV. These two stories kinda hit close to home for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jimin don’t know why she agreed to the blind date with BTS’s maknae Jungkook.  Maybe it was all the teasing from all her friends and Oppas about her single life, or maybe it was just an excuse for her to heal her pain of watching the love of her life being in love with someone else who isn’t her. She let out a sigh and fiddle in her seat. She was wearing a dress in this cold winter, of course Yugyeom helped her picked out. He was the one who set up this blind date for her, with his newly same-aged friend.

 

 From Jaebum Oppa

“He is at it again….? Can you come here?”

Sent 11:15

From Jackson Oppa

“Earth to Jimin, we need your help here. Please come, I am begging you.”

Sent 11:16

From BamBam

“I’ll do anything please come here…. Anything you want. ANYTHING  ~ ~ ~ ~ ”

Sent 11:20

Jimin ignored all the text messages from the members, she is tired of this repeated cycle but she also know they wouldn’t ask for her help unless they were desperate. She found herself thinking of scenarios why they needed her presence, it had been almost a year since she really talked and hung out with the boys as an entire group. She distanced herself away and made new friends to help heal her wounds, and the boys being busy was another excuse for their friendships to deteriorate. Call her selfish but that was the only way she could protect herself from being hurt, couple years ago the words “Selfish” and “Jimin” should NEVER be put into the same sentence but now she accepted the fact that there is nothing wrong with loving yourself first and foremost.

She found herself looking at the recent sent messages and trying to decode what is going on…. Did something happened? Why were the boys so desperate for her to come to their aid? She stared at the messages, debating if she should just go ahead and ask the boys why they needed her.  She found herself making away to her basket of freshly dried laundry and pull something comfortable and suitable for the chilly fall weather and a scarf to cover her face before a familiar ringtone ring.

“Yeah”

“Jimin-ah~ ~ ~ ~ Where are you? I need you…..” the voice slurred as Jimin rushed to put on her shoes and ran out the door. Studio J, the place where every JYP artists can be shielded away from the media and enjoy a night out drinking with no care in the world. She knew where to find him, she always does…. Why? Because she was his best friend…..

She greeted the bouncers before quickly running inside to the booth, she know for sure the boys would be at. No matter how much times have changed, this was one of the things that remained the same. The other members let out a relief breath as they greeted her before quickly making their great escape.

“Call us when it is safe to drag him booty back home? I am too old to be dealing with a drunk, crying and heartbroken member. They are not paying me enough for this.” JB whined as both Youngjae and Jinyoung pulled him away. Mark and Jackson give their crying member a hug before exiting, they know he is in great care if Jimin is there.

Bambam stay behind for a while to whisper into her ear

“Wow you made it here in 10 minutes, that is your greatest record yet…. I am expecting the same treatment when it is my turn.” Jimin scowled at him before he tapped her shoulder and left.

“Yah….. Care to tell me why the first phone call I received from you in a year is you crying on the other end?” Jimin tease a little as she nudge him to reach over to grab the bottle before pouring them each a drink. She lift the clear shot glass to her lips before swung her head back and downing the drink. She turned and looked at the male sitting next to her, he was staring at her with glassy eyes as she was motioning for him to do the same thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter