Your Wedding

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yahhhhahh Bambam ah hurry up!” Jimin shout as she reached the top of the snowy slope before her best friends since birth. They immediately clicked when they were kids and have been stuck together ever since. Both two energetic and outgoing personalities who is not afraid of speaking their minds and voicing their discomforts. They were both so alike, there was never a day that the two never fought, although their fights never last longer than 30 minutes of sulking and ignoring each other before fighting again. As their parents would put it, both of them seem to fit perfectly like two pieces of puzzle… destined for each other. Their parents always joked that the two would probably end up married to each other by how much they are arguing already.

“I told you to start calling me Kunpimook!” shout the huffing and puffing skinner figure boy as he finally made it next to Jimin on the slope. “Yahh Bambam-ah? Do you think our friendship is going to last forever?” Jimin ask as they both take in the beautiful view.

“Of course, I already lost 7 years spending with you. Forever doesn’t seem too far away now.” He smile as he side hugged his best friend in the entire world.

Bambam stood nervously as he watch the love of his life walked down the aisle, slowly toward him. His hand fidgeting as they grasps onto one another. She was so pretty, always so pretty but the white wedding dress brought out her innocence even more. He caught himself falling in love with her even more, his breath caught in his throat as she wink at him and give him a small smile. They held their eye contact for a while and as if everyone disappeared and they were they only two in the entire world. She would always be his and he would always be her and only hers’. That was what he wants to tell himself but reality hits him like a train, she faced forward and continue walking, right pass him…. To her husband.

“Bambam-ah…. I don’t know what happened to you and Jimin but I thought it would be better if I deliver this personally.” Park Jinyoung, Jimin’s older brother said as he hands him a mint colored envelop, Kunpimook Bhuwakul was written on the outside in nice cursive letters. He doesn’t understand why but his hands were trembling, how long have it been since he personally heard of something having to do with Jimin? It have been too long… since he heard about his best friend… wells ex best friend. What? Have it been 10 years?

With his shaking fingers, he opened the envelop and he was greeted with an ivory colored invitation with a mint color bow tying the invitation cutely. He held his breath and pulled one end of the bow and it reveal the contents inside. On the left side was

“Mister Kunpimook Bhuwakul,

Youngjae and Jimin joyfully invite you to join in their happiness as they united in marriages. Put on your dancin’ shoes, there will be awesome music & booze. Come celebrate, Eat lots of cake & toast to the Awesome couple that found their happily ever after!  Join us on their new milestone on October 22, 2016 Noon @ the Paradise Garden, Seoul, Korea.”

There was a thick package that was tied with another mint colored bow tie, he pulled one end and it came apart, the first context was a cover stock cardboard that read

“Choi Youngjae

&

 Park Jimin”

With a heart around their names. He flip to the next page and behind it was a photo of his best friend… he stared at the photo which seem like a lifetime. He took his time to analyzes the woman in the photo, she definitely changed over the years they spent apart but one thing remained the same was the twinkles in her eyes that never seem to die and her beautiful smile that can probably cure any disease. Puberty have done her wonders and she looks amazing, nothing like the young teenager that re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter