Just A Dream Part 2

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a Dream Part 2

It was the middle of the night, Jimin woke up from her exhaustion of crying, she lay in bed sideway looking at Jaebum’s side of the bed. Tears glistening in her eyes, as she see him smiling back at her as the moon shone its beautiful white light down through their window. “Everyone was telling me that you won’t be coming back… I knew you wouldn’t leave us behind. You promised me and you always kept your promises. I was so lost without you here. I can’t even function correctly without your presence. I miss you. I love you Jaebum-ah, I probably don’t say it enough but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.” He smiled his signature eye smile at her. She slowly reach out her hand out to his face, her fingers tried to push back his fringe that was covering his two beauty marks that she adores as tears unconsciously fell. Her vision blur, she blink to get a better image of him and just like that Jaebum disappeared.

“Jaebum ahhhh!!!! Where are you?” She screamed as she jump from her side of the bed to look around the darkness for him. “Why did you leave me?! You promised me that you will never leave me!!! You promised me that you’ll always find me no matter where you are!!! You told me even if you run blindly away, at the end of the day. You’ll come back to my arms. You promised me…. You promised….me…” she cries as she lower herself onto their bed. The hurt and realization that he really is gone hit her as a wrecking ball. Her fingers brush against the cool blue sheets where he used to sleep. And again that night she let out her howl of pains, not knowing that behind the door was people crying along with her.

As morning hit, not wanting to face the reality that her husband was robbed from her and her child too soon. She roll over to his side of the bed and took in a deep breath, it still smell like him. His love for citrus smell… she feel her body relax for a bit. She look all around her room and there are still traces of him being here just yesterday.

Her ears perk up on some noise coming from the living room and she quickly bolted up from the bed and jump to her feet. It got to be her Jaebum. She twist on the lock of the door and pull the door open. She ran towards the source of the noise, it was coming from the kitchen. Usually around this time, Jaebum would return home late from work and stuffing his face in the kitchen before sneaking into their shared room to steal kisses from Jimin.

“Yeobo!” She shout with a smile on her face when she saw a male figure’s back turn toward her. The figure turn around … the smile on Jimin’s face quickly disappeared and disappointed was evidence on her face.

“Jinyoungie Oppa…What are you doing here so early in the morning?” she manage to ask, trying to mask away her pain and keeping the tears from her eyes from bursting again. It is too early for her to cry.

“I figure… it wouldn’t be a good idea to leave you alone in that state and Jaebum Hyung would never forgive us if anything happen to you or to the baby.” He said as he turn back to the fridge, grabbing bits and pieces of vegetables to probably fix something for breakfast.

“You didn’t have to…. I’m fine… and I’m not hungry. Just call the boys over and feed them instead. I’ll be in my room if you guys need anything… Bummie did always said our house is also your house.” Jimin whisper the last part as she return back to her room and locked the door behind her.

She lean back into the door and close her eyes. She still can recall the morning of their anniversary.

Jaebum have just return from his workplace that morning, he had a workload of reports that needs to be written and signed off on but once he enter their shared room, his eyes fell on his still asleep wife. His exhaustion disappeared, he climbed onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her tightly, patting and greeting his little one too. He was showering her face with kisses, they were what Jimin woke up to and she would never admit to it but she love his warm kisses. It always give her the butterflies in her tummy. She still can’t believe that she actually married the famous “y & Chic” Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter