Just a Dream part 1

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a dream

“Still thinking about tomorrow? It’s against the rules” a male said teasingly as he had his arms wrap tightly around his fiancé soon to be wife. The lovely couple was staring up at the night sky full of stars.

“What rules?” she smile as she turn back to face her beloved

“Well I decided that tonight, we’ll just be together and not think about all that stuff. Just you and me that’s all that matters.” He smile as he leaned in to kiss her forehead gently as he was afraid she would break. She smiled as he pulled away and returned her smile.

~Next Day~

It was two weeks after the day Jimin turned 22 she was all dressed in white, heading to the church that night. Her wedding dress showcased all her curves that she worked so hard for the few months to get down to the just right size to fit in her ideal wedding dress. It was a beautiful long princess style ball gown with a strapless lacy M-shaped corset as her top. The dress allow just the right emphasis on her cleavage and push it up. Her hair was pinned up into a beautiful high bun decorated with a diamond tiara and a long white veil.

As the church doors open, she put down her veil trying to hide the tears. She was finally getting married to the man of her dream. Oh how she couldn’t believe it, all of her friends gotten married over the years and she was the only one remaining. If someone were to tell her that she was going to have today, she would’ve laughed in their face. As she heard the bride entrance music and her father tug on her hand to walk with him. She held onto her breath, afraid that if she breathe, she would wake up and it would only be just a dream

She made eye contact with the man in his service dress uniform standing at the end of the aisle and she can’t help but tear up even more. Oh how much she loves him and is ready to change her last name to his. There was something about him on the first meeting that sparked her attention and made her want to get close with him. It was his cold exterior that she found interesting. No one could resist her cheerful charm but he was immune to it.

“Take care of my baby… I trust you would give her everything in this entire world because my princess deserve nothing but the best.” Her father whisper into her soon to be husband as he handed her hand over to him as he wiped away his tear that slid out of his eye gland.

“Don’t worry about it, Mr. Park. I’ll make sure to give everything for my Queen.” Her future husband give her father a smile and a little pat as the elder male retreated his seat. Her groom’s eyes twinkled in awe as he stared at her… with a huge smile on his face as they made eye contact for the first time that day.

“It is okay.” He said as he gave her a little reassurance squeeze when he realizes that she was shaking a bit.

“Do you, Im Jaebum take Park Jimin to be your lawful wedded wife?” the priest asked

“Yes, I do”

“Do you, Park Jimin take Im Jaebum to be your lawful wedded husband?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Im Jaebum, as you place the ring on BRIDE’s finger, please repeat after me:”
 

“I give this ring to you,”

“I give this ring to you”

“My beloved,”

“My beloved,”

“My friend,”

“My friend,”

“My wife.”

“My wife.”

“Whenever I see this ring,”

“Whenever I see this ring,”

“I will remember the cherished bond we have created here tonight.”

“I will remember the cherished bond we have created here tonight.”

He repeats after the priest as he placed the ring he personally picked and selected for her. He went thru so much trouble to find this ring since Jimin wasn’t giving him any hints of how she wanted her ring to look like. She always said “surprise her” and so he did. He had to measure her ring finger when she was fast asleep after her long day at work before using a tied string to measure her finger’s size.

“Park Jimin, as you place the ring on Groom’s finger, please repeat after me:”
 

“I give this ring to you,”

“I give this ring to you”

“My beloved,”

“My beloved,”

“My friend,”

“My friend,”

“My Husband.”

“My husband.”

“Whenever I see this ring,”

“Whenever I see this ring,”

“I will remember the cherished bond we have created here tonight.”

“I will remember the cherished bond we have created here tonight.”

She repeated as she slide the ring up his finger and she tried to hold back her tears. They are finally bounded together as a married couple now.

“I, hereby pronounce you two husband and wife.” The priest announce as the entire audience burst in cheers and claps for the two newly wedded couple.

“You may kiss the bride.”

Jaebum’s hands trembled as he reach over to grab Jimin’s veil and pull it out of the way. He slowly lift it up as she stared at him shyly and innocently, waiting for him to make the first move.

He give her a once head to toe glance before looking back up to her eyes as if asking for permission to kiss her. She smiled and he leaned in. Once his lip locked onto hers soft pump ones, both pairs of eyes closed as they enjoyed the kiss, the audience erupted into a louder cheer. She was finally the legal wife of Im Jaebum as they both danced the night away with their friends and families before he carried her into their car and drove off to his wedding gift that his friends all chipped in to get for the newly wedded. It was a package deal, a night at a 5 stars hotel before heading to the airport and flying down to a 2 week honeymoon to Jeju Island.

Once they arrive at the hotel, Jaebum got out, ran to the other side but pout when Jimin already opened the door as she was about to step out. He stopped her with a growl

“I know you like being independent but just for 2 weeks, let me take care of you, my queen.” He said as he scooped her up.

“Yahhahhh there are so many people looking! Put me down! This is embarrassing… Yahhhhahhh Im Jaebum!” Jimin shout as she struggled in his arms but he only tighten his hold and ignored her.

“No…. I won’t let your feet touch the ground until we reached our room” he state confidently. “I worked out just for this moment.” Jimin stop struggling and stared at him… as he walked into the entrance.

“Yah Jaebum-ah, the elevator is that way,” she pointed to the opposite direction.

“I know” he state as he still continue toward the stairs. “I’m showing you how much I love you by walking up all 15 levels.”

“Yahhhahh… are you trying to kill yourself on our honeymoon? Put me down!” Jimin shout

“Didn’t I tell you to stop moving? Don’t blame me if you fall.”

Jimin kept silent in his arms as beads of sweat were present on his forehead. She used her handkerchief to wipe it away as she fan him

“Fighting Yeobo.” She shout as she cheer him on.

He give her a little peck on the cheek before continuing on his path. A cute Jimin was always his source of energy but it was often not seen, but he loves that aspect about her anyways too. But at the same time he thought of how many different ways he is going to torture Jackson the master mind behind his sufferings. Once they arrived at their door, he used the wall to help hold his beautiful wife as he reached into his blazer’s pocket and grab out the card key.

He slide the card key in and heard the click, he push the door handle down and open the door to their huge suite that was beautiful decorated by Jr. who have extremely good taste and vision of what he know they two newly wedded would love. Rose petals decorated the floor and trail to their huge king bed. On top of the bed was rose petals shaped into a heart. Scented candles were lit and the only sources of light of the room.

Jaebum gently and carefully place his beautiful bride on the bed before he lean in towards her. As he inch closer and closer to her, Jimin closes her eyes waiting until she hear snickering and felt the bed dip. She immediately opened her eyes and glared at her husband.

“You should’ve seen your face… you were puckering your lips and leaning in” he laugh before he stole a quick peck on her lips as he smile “I’ll go get the water ready for you, My Queen. You probably need it after all the stress you went through.” He left to the bathroom and Jimin can hear the water running before he came back. He put a hand out and she grab it as he help pull her up from the bed. She walk to the bathroom only to poke her head out in embarrassment with flushed pink cheeks.

“Jaebum-ah…. Can you ummmm….ummm….you…know….” she stutter as she stare at him with her big round eyes. He smiled at her knowingly and motion for her to turn around. She quickly turn around as she felt his fingers inching over her upper back and goosebumps rise up on her side. He slowly sip the zipper to her dress and as it slid down to the end. She felt his fingers dance on her soft pale skin before he close the gap between them, hugging her tightly and whisper

“I can’t believe I call official call you mine…. Thanks for being understanding… thanks for being patience and dealing with my temper, and thanks for staying with me despite my time-consuming and demanding job… thanks for loving me for me and accepting all the baggage that came along with me…"

Jimin tries to turn around but he stop her before she can turn back to look at him. This was one of the rare time Jaebum convey his true feelings to her....

"Especially having to deals with all the guys… you didn’t have to but you still did. I just want you to know that I am thankful for everything that you done for my sake. "He softly left kisses on her neck before pushing her into the bathroom,

"I think you can handle it now? Or do you still need my help?" He smirk as Jimin turn back around with flushed cheeks as she slam the door shut.

After Jimin was done soaking herself in the bath Jaebum prepared for her. She came out with a robe tied tightly around her waist. She look around the room suspiciously only find her husband sleeping on the bed while waiting for her. She gently climb into bed next to him, smiling at how cute he look sleeping in real life. Other times before she only see him sleeping when it was on their skype/facetiming but seeing him sleep in real life, she finally realizes how real their marriage is.

She closed her eyes and trace his face with her fingers, she want embed his face in her memory, as her fingers linger on his lips, she lean down and give him a kiss before she open her eyes, they were met with another pairs of brown orbs that were staring up straight at her, a smile was dancing on his face.

"Yahhhahhh! You were up the entire time?" Jimin shout as she pushed him away but he only pull her down towards him "No you woke me up."

"Sometimes I forget that you're such a light sleeper." she slap him on the chest as she settle down comfortably inside his chest and arms.

"Jimin- ah, I know you gave up a lot to make this relationship work and I love you. I'll make it up to you a thousand time folds. You deserve the world and I know I can't give you that.... which is why I am going to give you the only thing I can give you....   My world. I promise you'll be the only owner to it. I'll make other envious of you.” Jaebum said as he stared straight into her eyes and lean in to give her a soul-searching kiss as his hands roam over her body. And that was how they both enjoyed their first night as a married couple together and the rest of their honeymoon.

After 2 weeks of just enjoying time together, it was time to head back home and back to reality. As soon as the newly wedded step out of the automatic doors at the airport, they were greeted with loud cheering and chant along with a huge banner that read "Welcome Home Mr. and Mrs. Team Leader... kekeke we know what you two did :P" They both groan as Jimin push her husband forward to shut his officers up and to spare them from the second-hand embarrassment as people were staring at the loud group of wild grown adults who are acting like little kids.

Jimin sigh as she saw they all pull her husband, their commander into a group hug and . She shook her head, maybe asking Jr. to pick them up was a bad idea after all, they should've known that the other boys would tag along with their "so called Umma" from the group along and it would only end in disaster.

"C'mon... it was only 2 weeks away from you guys," she said as she usher the boys towards the entrance while still pushing on their luggage.

"Oh where are our manners...keke we can't let our team leader's wife push this, let Bambam do it." Jackson squeal as he push the cart towards Bambam and help onto Jimin's arm as if to help assist her in walking.

"Yah yah yah! Jackson! Do you want to die? She is now Jaebum's wife" Mark whisper as Jackson just brush him off until he was pushed by a force. "Yahahh!" he shout as he turn around only to see Jaebum put him arm around his wife while sending Jackson a little glare.

“Yah Hyung... she was my friend before you two got married." Jackson whine as he cling onto Jaebum's free arm before Jaebum's cellphone went off. He quickly reach in his left jean pocket and slide the answer button on his touch screen. All the boys stop in their track and tried to listen in on the conversation.

"Yes Sir?" He answer

"Understand Sir, Team A is with me right now at the airport."

"Yes Sir, we'll meet Team B at the scene,"

He quickly hang up and gave the boys a knowing look, they quickly run to the car before Jaebum turn to his wife and give her an apologizing look.

"Sorry Baby... we just came back from our honeymoon and now you're going to have to step into our new house alone."

"It's okay Honey... I'll take a taxi home. Be safe... mmmmmhh?" She smile as she plants a peck on his cheek and give him a little push. He gave her a tighten hug before running after the boys.

She sighed as she watch his figure quickly disappearing within the seconds. She knew marrying the Team Leader of the Special Weapons Attack Team (SWAT) have their own consequences, she knew she would lead a life full of anxieties and fears but she trust in his skills and his comrades. And she also love him too much to let his care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter