A Hopeless Love

15& Jimin's short stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided that i was going to make this into a short stories collection of Jimin's hopeless love. It might be a little upsetting but maybe towards the end i'll change it up and make some stories into A Hopeful Love. Hopefully you guys like this little short story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Hopeless Love

Jimin stare off blankly at the two newly announced couple and she couldn’t help but flinch at how cute they were together but mostly the main reason was because of her heart break. She knew she should be happy and congratulating her two best friends but a part of her was bitter. The huge smile molded on his face and how red his ear was turning due to his hyungs constant teasing and congratulations. Her hand fits perfectly in his as they are linked tightly around each other’s fingers while both of them stealing secret glances and sharing shy smiles.

“Yah Jimin-ah! What are you thinking about?” Jackson Oppa screech in her ear as she jump up and glare at him. If glares can kill, he would be dead by now. Her head was still throbbing and pounding from last night. He pulled her in for a side hug and teasingly said

“Awwwwwe… are you sad because Yerin is in a relationship with Uri Yugyeommie?”

Bambam came to her other side and also put his arm around her shoulders too

“Awwwww Jiminie I understand how you feel, I feel the same too. My other half is now in a relationship and I’m still single….” He pout cutely at Jimin but she just shrug both Bambam’s and Jackson’s arms away and she stood up and left the two looking at her confused. Usually she would be joking around along with them but today she wasn’t her usual self. The two looked at each other and sigh…. She haven’t been herself lately and it was really draining the boys’ energy, she is usually the vitamin of JYP but now she is anything but their lovely Park Jimin.

“I wonder if our Jimin got abducted by some aliens after hearing how AMAZING she is, and replaced her with someone that looks like her… just to fool us to thinking that our Jimin is still here.” Jackson breathe out in one breath as they both watch her exist the door.

“I was thinking the same Jackson Hyung. Our Jiminie would never ignore us like she did.” Bambam answered as he eyed Jimin walking out also.

“It is scaring me hyung, maybe something is wrong but we just don’t know what it is…. What if there is something wrong with our Jimin?” Bambam asked.

“No… that can’t be. Jimin always tell us things, I honestly think that my first reasoning is correct, she is a lifeless clone of our Jimin. Alien took our Jiminie to discover how the human species’ cheerfulness and happiness and left us with that!” Jackson gesture toward the walking away Jimin

Two loud smack resonate through the room,

“Yahhhhhahhhh!” they both shout and turn around only to be met with two pairs of glaring eyes.

“Sometimes I wonder if your brain actually filtered what you both are saying or is it lacking that quality!” JB glare at the two younger boys.

“Can’t you two see that our Jimin is feeling down but you two keeps on rubbing salts onto her wound? You two lacks so much common sense.” Jr. nags the two boys as he eyed them angrily/

“Hyungs? What are you two talking about? Jiminie is feeling down and we’re rubbing salts onto her wound? When did we do that?” Bambam asked confused as he looked up at the two older boys with Jackson sitting beside him looking up with those huge puppy eyes too as confusion is evidence on their faces.

“It doesn’t take a genius to see it… it is not rocket science you know… or does it require a genius to see it….?” Jr. sighed as he stare at the door where Jimin recently walked out of.

“Hyungs what do you guys know that we don’t know?” Bambam whine as the older two males are not answering his curious questions and it was only making him more desperate to know what happened.

“You guys should figure it out on your own.” JB states as he look at the worried Jr. who was ready to chase after their younger girl who he claimed and loved as his younger sister.

“She is a strong girl… she’ll be okay… Don’t think too much about it…okay?” JB quietly comfort the ever so worried Jr. before putting his arm around Jr.’s shoulders and pull him away, stopping him before he chased after the girl. He, too was worried about her but he know she would like some alone time to process what happened. Everything was moving at much a fast pace that he knew she would have a hard time accepting and letting things fall into place.

If this was a problem involving any other guys, he know he would put them in their places for harming their Jiminie. He would probably shove the guy against a wall while grabbing his shirt and bam his head once or twice before cussing him out about hurting their Jimin and telling him to get out of her life before he does more damage to his face but ironically the guy he so want to slam against the wall is their maknae. Both of them are his babies and he couldn’t bring himself to hurt either of them or intervening, it clearly wasn’t his place.

He sighed out frustrated and annoyed by this entire situation… as if he wasn’t stressed enough with their comeback preparations, he have to think of a way to lessen the tension surrounding them. He knows all this is a bomb ticking away… it is a matter of time before Jimin explodes it would not be pretty for any of them… especially since she is their vitamin.

Jimin ran to the top of JYP’s rooftop and crouch down in her safe and secret spot when she needed some alone time and to get away from reality. Today was especially more demanding for her to go to her safe place to think about everything and put it together? Tears swell up in her eye ducts but she told herself she wasn’t going to cry. No, she not going to cry again today, she already cried her heart out last night when Yugyeom broke the news of their relationship to her already.

As sat down in her safe place as she recalled last night heart break:

Some people would misunderstand why he calls her everyday but it was like a habit now. He would called her and ask about her day and tell her all about his day or complains that his hyungs were bullying him. The phone calls would last hours until the late night before they are forced to go to sleep by his hyungs/her oppas, or often time they would sleep with the phone call still connected. He would wake her up as he had to wake up to get ready for his schedules. It was a daily routine for the two youngsters.

Jimin was sitting down watching her favorite cartoon show in her room as she was half expecting her daily phone call from Yugyeom, excited to hear about his day and tell him about hers’. But half wanting to sleep after her long day at practice and of course her reading for ASC.

When her phone sudden start ringing out loud, she smiled as she look at the caller id,

‘Bad Girl Yugyeomie.’

“Hello?”

“Jiminie? What are you doing?” he half screamed into the phone causing Jimin to pull the phone away

“Just watching my favorite cartoon.”

 “Remember when I said I liked someone close to both you and I and can always put a smile on my face?” He asked all in one breathe

“Yes, Yes and I told you to confess before she change her mind and you would lose your once in a lifetime opportunity!” Jimin said smiling secretly as she was preparing herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter