Dumb and Dumber

Suga Daddy

Monday, 2:39 pm. 

Day 3. 

He wasn't sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him or he really did saw Jihoon ran just outside his classroom window.

Namjoon hasn't been sleeping properly for the past days. Chaerin had overworked them until the woman was fully satisfied (he hasn't worked as hard as how he did yesterday), then he have to look out for Jihoon just in case he'll ran away from them. Again.

He shook his head and gave out a long dragged yawn, if he could just get some sleep then it would be great. But a poke on his back hindered him from drifting to his much needed slumber. 

Namjoon tiredly crained his neck and saw someone who had been pestering him and his brothers for awhile now (except Yoongi. She was far too scared to even try). His phone buzzed as it notified him of a message. The boy shook his head again and opened it;

[Brat]: Please please just one picture of the kid and I will stop bothering you. ゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚

Namjoon cringed at the emoji. He was never a fan of emojis and it always irked him whenever Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok would use one in their chat box. 

[Namjoon oppa]; ...no.

[Brat]; Please? Unnie's birthday is nearing. It'd be the best presennb that she'll get. (´;д;`)

[Brat]; *present . (ಥ_ಥ)

Honestly this girl. If she thought that it would be easy then she's wrong.

[Namjoon oppa]; if your 'unnie' wants a picture so bad how about she fix what she had done? In that way she'll get more than just one picture. 

The boy put his phone down after not getting any response from the girl behind him. He know that she's pouting but never in million years that he'll give her what she wants.  Namjoon rested his chin on top of his palms and chose to just listen to the ongoing lecture. However the gasp from behind him broke him from his concentration. Namjoon rolled his eyes and continued to ignore the girl.

Well that's until she had started poking him to the point that it had hurt. 

Namjoon groaned before he faced the girl, ready to snap, only for him to be poked on the cheek with the back of a pen. 

"Hey!" He hissed. But the girl paid him no in mind as her eyes was fixed on the back door. Namjoon frowned and followed her vision only for him to let out a gasp of his own.

What the actual —

"I-it's Jihoonie!" The girl let out a quiet squeal as she eyed the figure with sparkling eyes. Well more like 'figures' as there were three heads poking from the door.

The shortest of the trio perked up upon hearing his name. His eyes wandered around the room until it landed on one familiar face who looked like he'd just seen a ghost. 

"Jinan hyung is not here." Hanbin murmured. At that point on they were searching for their brothers because him and Youngjae were tired and needed someone to take them home. They had been mindlessly wandering around the premises for awhile now and they thought that they had explored the entire university. Contrary to what they believe, they haven't even explored half of it.

"Mark hyung and Jackson too." Youngjae pouted. The boy made a motion of leaving until he was yanked back by one pale hand. 

"Grandpa Namjoon's here." Jihoon stated, eyes not leaving the older boy who continued to stare at him in shock.

Youngjae gasped excitedly and hugged Jihoon from behind. "Where?" The short boy pointed at the man staring at them. 

"Let's ask him to take us home." Youngjae stated to which Hanbin nodded at. The latter was the first one to crawl inside the classroom, some students nearly screamed at the sight of three little kids crawling beside their feet. Youngjae started making a sound like the background music for Jaws, only for him to be yanked up and put on an empty space beside a frowning Namjoon. Hanbin was already sitting beside him and Jihoon was on Namjoon's lap. 

"What are you doing here?" The older boy whispered. 

Jihoon looked up and stared at him with wide doe eyes. "... I wanted to see Appa." 

Namjoon sighed and rubbed his temples. How on earth did he managed to get here? And why were these two with him. "Jihoon, Yoon hyung won't be home until tonight. We told you that, didn't we?" 

Jihoon pouted and crossed his arms. "I want to see my Appa..." The little boy murmured. Meanwhile, Namjoon failed to see that the person behind him stealthy made her way to the spot that was being occupied by another classmate. She shooed him away before taking his place, phone ready to take a picture of the little boy in Namjoon's lap. 

Her eyes were sparkling as she stared at the boy in awe. He was so cute and it's taking her all to not reach out and squeeze the life out of the child. This was the first time that she had seen him in person and he definitely resembles his dad. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Namjoon half whispered and half screamed as he yanked the phone out of her hand. 

The girl whined as the older boy hid the phone behind him. 

"Please? Just one picture?" She asked again, this time pulling the best aegyo that she can. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at what the girl was doing. Sure, she looked cute but hell no. She's not getting any picture today. 

"I said no." Namjoon ruffled his hair and sighed. He pulled Jihoon, who was looking at the girl with curious eyes, to his chest. "I'm taking you three home after my class, okay?" 

"Okay ~" Hanbin and Youngjae chorused. 

The girl sighed and slumped on her seat. All she wanted was only one picture but none of Yoongi's brothers would allow her to. It's not like she doesn't understand. What her older sister had done was too much but she knew that the girl misses her son more than these boys could think of.

"Oppaaa..." She whined. "Just. One. Please." 

"Grandpa Namjoon..." Jihoon looked up. "Who's she?" 

The girl perked up and grasped both of the boy's little hands. "I'm your aunt—" Her introduction was cut off when their professor called her surname. Namjoon hurriedly hid the little boys from the view. Frankly he's amazed that it took him this long to reprimand the girl. It's either he was turning a blind eye or he really didn't heard all that whining. 

Well, at least that made her shut up.

Okay here's the thing. 

Namjoon wasn't the oldest. 

He wasn't the owner of the apartment. 

He wasn't even the one who pays majority of the bills. 

But for some reasons, people sees him as the father figure of five rowdy boys who appears like they we could burn a house down if they don't get the proper supervision that they needed. (Not that he was any better as he breaks more furnitures than Jihoon to be honest)

In addition, he have no slightest idea of how to take care of a five years old. The only guide that he have was either Seokjin's reminders or those books about proper kid handling, which stranglely was quite applicable to the other four occupants of the apartment as well. 

Yes, you might think that it would have been fine but here he was, near in tears as he calls his mom. Who wasn't answering by the way.

The problem? 

Well. If Jihoon high on sugar was already a headache what's more if there were five of them. 

A scream nearly broke his eardrums as Jiwon the speakers and in the microphone and screamed at it with all his might.

"Hey!" He snatched the mic from the child and hastily turned off the speakers. "Don't play with this!" 

"Booooo! You !" Youngjae stuck his tongue out from his place on the couch. In his hand was a stick of sweetened apple that the security have given them. 

After his class ended, they wasted no time in retrieving the other two who got caught ahead of time. He even had to properly explain that they weren't his kids (he thinks the security didn't bought it though). Everything would've been fine if Jackson was replying to his messages —bastard was probably getting back on him for the times where Namjoon had took his sweet time in replying to his SMS— and the guard not giving the kids loads of candies and Soda. 

For the love of God, Jackson, your little brother is here! Namjoon irritaredly ruffled his hair.

"Nooooooooo!" Jiwon took the microphone back and started singing. "I have to announce to the microphone that I'm leaving home for the worlddddddddd!" The little boy was standing on the sofa which might give Seokjin a heart attack once he learns this. 

Speaking of the oldest, wasn't he supposed to be home now? That was basically the reason to why he choose to skip his other classes and bring the boys to their apartment. When he called each of their parents their responses were all the same. 

They can't pick them up as they are either sick or still at work. So they politely asked Namjoon to baby sit their sons for a while until they get off from work or find someone who could take their sons home instead. 

"Yo yo yo! Mic check one two! My name is Hanbin!" Hanbin stole the microphone from Jiwon and started rapping, which Namjoon thought was quite amazing if it weren't for the current situation. 

"Everybody say hey ho!" Soonyoung, from his spot on the living room, cupped his hands on his mouth and started chanting. Youngjae raised what's left on his candy and screamed 'hey ho'. "Hey hey ho!" 

"Hey hey ho!" 

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt! Hey hooooooo—" cough cough. "Hey hey hoo!" 

"Stop it! You're already drowning on your own spit!" Namjoon took the whizzing Soonyoung in his arms and patted his back. My God, how do people with a large family even managed to deal with this? 

Namjoon was starting to see those parents in a different light.

"You're my sugar puff," Jihoon then emerged from the kitchen with a glass of banana milk in his hands. "Lalala Lalala." Drink. "You're my sweety pie ~" 

"You're my cupy cake I don't know what's next, the apple of my eye~" Youngjae added as he lyed on the sofa. 

"And I love you so and I want you know, that... that..." Jiwon stopped jumping on the sofa and thought hard of the next lyrics. After for what like twenty seconds, the little boy simply shrugged and changed the song into something he was more familiar of. "London bridge is falling down because I'm so awesome yo!" 

"That's not even a real song." Hanbin frowned at his friend who continued to drunkly sing his own version of the nursery rhyme.

Namjoon groaned loudly as he put Soonyoung beside Youngjae. He was about to call his mom again when Jihoon choose to clung to his leg —empty cup forgotten on the floor— and stared at him with cute upturned eyes. "Grandpa Namjoonie! Let's go to the court! Let's play basketball!"

"Basketball?!" Soonyoung shrieked and jump from the couch and clung to the older boy's free leg. "Me too! I wanna play too!" 

Namjoon let out another groan and tried his best to walk. "No. We're not playing. You guys will stay here. You got that?" 

"But Grandpa Namjoonie! It'll be fun!"

"No, Jihoon. I said no and that's final." He sternly said and started dialing his mom's number again. If someone could help him right now, it'll be great.

Sniff

Oh no. 

Namjoon's head snapped down and saw Jihoon rubbing his eyes with the ball of his hands.

Not that. 

"No no no!" Namjoon carried Jihoon, swaying the little child to keep him from crying. "Don't cry. Don't cry." 

Youngjae, who randomly threw the used stick around, hopped off the sofa and faced Namjoon. "I have a better idea." Then he deviously smirked and sprinted to the door. "Race to the court!" 

Holy . 

"Tag! Your it!" Soonyoung slapped Namjoon's leg, following Youngjae who had already gotten out of the apartment. Jiwon let out a excited scream and dragged Hanbin to where the other two had ran. 

"!" Namjoon cursed as he ran after the four boys while still carrying Jihoon (whom he realized was only faking his tears). 

Jihoon tilted his head to the side and blinked, not minding the slightest how fast the older was running. He was used to Hoseok's speed and this was nothing. "Grandpa, what's a ''?" 

And Namjoon nearly tripped. 

"Shi— I mean no no. Don't repeat that word okay? God how can they run so fast?!" The older boy panicked as he saw the four boys aboard the elevator.

"Slowpoke!" Jiwon taunted before the door to the elevator closed much to Namjoon's dismay. 

"You got to be kidding me." Namjoon ruffled his hair in annoyance. He was starting to lose his cool as he went to the fire exit, hoping that he would be able to out smart the kids and dragged them back to the apartment. By the time he had gotten down to the ground floor, the first thing that he saw was Hanbin running out of the glass door. 

"Hey!" Namjoon called. "Wait!" He ran after them, slightly struggling with the giggling Jihoon in his arms. He went passed a group of mothers who were probably busy with gossiping about their neighbors. 

"Oh my, isn't he one of those rowdy boys on your floor?" The fat one asked to the other who followed Namjoon with her eyes. 

"Yeah, they're so noisy. You might think that there is a murder going on." 

"Are those his sons? My, such a young father." The other shook his head in disaproval. "Kids these days." 

HOW MANY TIMES DO HE HAVE TO SAY THAT THEY WEREN'T HIS KIDS?!

Namjoon tried catching his breath as he glared at the kids in front of him. 

"Okay," The male started. "You need to stop." Then he dashed towards Soonyoung who merely giggled and went under his feet. Namjoon groaned before turning to the nearest kid, who happens to be the Diva Youngjae, who gave him a smirk before running towards him. Namjoon squatted, ready to catch the kid with his hands. Only for him to fall on his back by the force that pulled him on his hoody. 

Namjoon let out a pained moan. Giggling followed that as Hanbin and Jiwon's face came into his view. 

"Deom, Deom!" The kids chanted before running away from him.

He hates kids. 

Namjoon had imprinted that on his mind from the very beginning. 

He hates how loud they can be.

How easily they cries when they don't get what they want. 

They cry a lot, dirties their surrounding and never settles down. 

And they are so hard to please.

God knows how he hates them.

So when Yoongi told him (he was one of the first one to know next to Seokjin) that he got his girlfriend pregnant, he told the older boy how ed up he was without any hesitation. He doesn't understand why people wanted kids in the first place —Taehyung in general to be honest—, what they found so cute in those tiny monsters. So he vowed to never have one. 

But as what that say, Karma is a .

So when Yoongi's girlfriend left him and his son, Seokjin suggested that they live with them as they still have a spare room and bed. Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, and him was living with the older boy because they couldn't afford a apartment of their own and Seokjin's place has too many vacant room. There he experienced how to be woken up in the middle of the night by a crying baby. He'd seen how Yoongi struggled along those times (well he too as he couldn't help but to aid the older boy together with Seokjin and the other boys).

Namjoon hates kids. That was a known fact within their groups. He couldn't stand them in all honesty.

He slowly sat up from his spot on the ground and rubbed his sore head.

"Grandpa Namjoonie!" Jihoon stood beside him, he didn't even noticed as he was too busy cursing his life. The child then took something behind him and placed in on his lap. The first thing that registered his mind was the cold. He looked down and was surprise to see a wrapped ice cream in his lap. The man took the cold threat and sighed.

Yeah, he hates kids.

... but there's always an exception to everything.

Jihoon waited on one of the steps of the building entrance that night. Upstairs, Seokjin was reprimanding his other grandpas for all of their 'idiocy' as the man called. He was going off how his precious furnitures would have been alive if they had been extra careful. So, with not really understanding all of the fuss all about, the child sneakily left their unit and went down. 

They told him that Yoongi was going home tonight and he had decided to wait for his father instead. Jihoon swung his tiny feet and looked up to the sky. 

"That's where Eomma is," The child blinked and started connecting the stars with his index fingers. Nobody really answered his questions about his mom. He was curious to why she wasn't with them, to why his friends have mothers whkmr he don't. Yoongi even snapped at him to drop the subject. No pictures, nor a vague description of how she looks. Nobody really want to spoke of her for some reasons, not even Taehyung and Jimin. Nobody, except his Mama Chaerin. The woman told him that his Mother was already in heaven and shouldn't look for her anymore.

And Jihoon did. He stopped looking as how the woman instructed.

The child grinned as the brightest of the stars blinked. Normally, he wouldn't be able to see them because of the city pollution but tonight seemed to special. Maybe because Yoongi was finally going home or his mom was proud of him for managing to go to his father's school alone without his grandpas. 

Either way he was happy.

"Kid?" A very familiar voice broke the child from his light trance. Jihoon's head snapped to the owner of the voice and his grin turned wider as he recognised who it was. The child wasted no time and stood up from his spot.

"Appa!" He shrieked and rushed to where the man stood. Jihoon nearly tripped but caught his feet the last minute and ran even faster. He jumped up into his waiting arms and immediately wrapped his tiny arms around his neck. Giggling at how confused the man looked upon seeing him outside. The child leaned and gave him one sloppy kiss on the cheek before saying those two words that filled his heart with warmth (even if he denies it). "Welcome back!"

Yoongi sighed but grinned nonetheless, poking his son's nose after. 

"Yeah..." He said. "I'm back." 

I have finally choose who's Woozi's mom is. Thank you so much for your suggestions. They helped me a lot. u w u ) and yeah, I want to greet Daddy Suga a happy birthday (tho its kinda late now lol) again, may you have a healthy life Yoongi-dono! ♥