For You ft CL

Suga Daddy

Day 2, Sunday.

7:56 AM.

Yoongi as a child was Evil.

Add to that, he was also quite of a trickster. Often times he steals his sister's belongings and watch her frantically search for them until she cries with an evil smile. 

So Chaerin wouldn't be that surprised if Jihoon's also like that. Despite how much she loves the little guy, she never threw away the idea that there were times wherein he would toy with the five idiots that he and Yoongi live with.

And she was sure that what happened yesterday was definitely more than just Jihoon having too many chocolates to eat. Chaerin was certain the little kid did it on purpose. Because as much as how Namjoon denies it, Jihoon was pretty capable of taking a stroll alone. Even Yoongi knew that. The fact that the little boy would visit her boutique alone was enough proof. 

Jihoon probably hid away out of pure boredom.

But she never told his still oblivious grandpas about it. Because as horrible as it sounded, she loves seeing them grovel before her while violently shaking. Yes, sadism definitely runs within the family. 

Chaerin clicked her tounge as she sat on her seat. Jihoon was comportably perched on her lap.

"You have one job, you idiots." She commented, putting a lollipop on in the process. Although smoking will definitely add more to her intimidating aura, she can't do so. Not with Jihoon around. "How hard was it to not let a small child out?" 

All five boys whimpered in unison. Terrified wasn't even enough to describe whatever they felt before the great Lee Chaerin. Hoseok bravely raised his head, wanting to justify him and his brothers. "W-we didn't really mean it, N-noona. It's just that, everything was a mess yesterday." 

"Silence!" Chaerin snarled and took the sweet treat out of . "Don't you dare speak unless I told you so." 

Hoseok bowed his head down low yet again, whimpering an apology to which Jihoon merely giggled at. The little child rested his head onto her bosom, not minding the slightest that his grandpas were cowering in fear before the woman whom he sees as his mom. Chaerin patted his head, all through which without leaving her eyes off the five. 

"So how much do you wish to borrow again?" She raised an eyebrow. 

Namjoon gulped. 

Sweat rolled down from his forehead. The amount was getting him dizzy. They had to borrow some in order to replace the furnitures that Jihoon broke. He silently cursed Seokjin for buying too much expensive furnitures despite knowing that there's a child around. But then again it was his apartment so he have every right to what to put in it.

"₩10,289,000..." He spoke, voice barely heard by the woman. 

"Come again?" 

"T-ten million two hundred and eighty nine thousands, M-ma'am..." 

Jungkook wanted to cry at that point on. 

Jimin cowered in fear even further.

Taehyung held his breath.

Hoseok felt like fainting.

And it took all of Namjoon's will to not faint before Hoseok.

Chaerin scoffed and shook her head. She ran her fingers along Jihoon's soft locks, not forgetting on scratching the little boy's scalp in the process. She thought about it. To be honest, money was not the problem. With a successful clothing brand such as hers, she can lend them the amount in no time. The problem was how these guys were going to pay it. 

They were barely even off school. How were they supposed to return back such a huge amount?

Then an idea crossed her mind. 

The woman smirked and ate the lollipop once again. 

"Fine," She said. "I'll lend you punks the money..." 

The five boys lit up at the statement. They exchanged relieved glances until Chaerin chose to speak again. 

"But only on one condition..." She smirked and stood up from her seat while carrying Jihoon. Namjoon and the others gulped in unison as they followed Chaerin with their eyes, they even crained their necks when she started incircling them like a predator to its prey. "You." She pointed at Hoseok.

"You..." Then at Namjoon. 

"You..." To Jimin. 

"You..." To Taehyung. 

"And you..." And lastly, Jungkook.

"You punks, will have to work for it." 

.

"Stand up!" 

All five clumsily stood up from their spot with Taehyung almost tripping on his feet. Jihoon watched in amusement as his grandpas followed Chaerin's order like a servant. Said Chaerin hummed in contentment as she inspected the five boys from head to toe. She then cupped Jungkook's chin, tilting it from left to right, observing him in the same manner as how an artist inspects an art. 

"You're pretty." She nodded. "Stay here and greet the costumers. Do any method to sell at least one item. You got that? Any method." 

Jungkook gulped. Any method?! What exactly does that mean?!

Chaerin then transferred her attention to Taehyung who had a blank expression. In all honesty he sometimes remind her of a certain alien that she know, only in her opinion, Seunghyun was weirder. She then cleared . "You're also pretty. Stay with Jungkook." 

Taehyung nodded before flashing her a smile.

Weird.

Then there was this short guy. "You..." She started. She eyed him from head to toe.

Well he doesn't look half bad. But he's too short. And he grin too much. Still, look at those squishy cheeks.

Although Jimin couldn't read minds, he sweat dropped as he could feel that Chaerin was somewhat insulting him. Goddamit. "Can you do simple math?" 

"O-of course!" Jimin grinned even wider.

"Good, you work behind the cash register." 

And now, we we're down to these two. 

She squinted her eyes, not minding the slightest at how Jihoon was reaching out to Hoseok who then held the small child's hand. He giggled but then shut up as he noticed that Chaerin was staring at him with a judging look. Hoseok cleared his throat and muttered an apology. 

"You two pick up the orders at the factory. When you return, go and clean the windows. Got that? Now punks go and work for that money!" 

"Yes Ma'am!"

No Ma'am. 

Jungkook was in no doubt nervous at the current events. 

So far the only costumers that they had were two beautiful girls that could pass as models. And much to his shock, they went straight to the lingerie section. They even asked the poor boy which color would look good on them. He nearly fainted to be honest. 

Good thing, Taehyung was there. He was surprisingly good with dealing with those kind of stuffs.

Or so he thought. 

Because after they left, it was Taehyung who fainted. 

He and Jimin (Chaerin had to deal with some stuffs so she went out and she made her staffs go on a day off), well it was mostly him, had to carry the boy inside the staffs room before any costumers comes in. On the good side, the boy had finally regained consciousness.

So here he was, standing near the entrance with Taehyung. Jihoon was sitting on a bean bag near them. The boy was dressed as a pilot courtesy of Chaerin. He hummed some random tune while drifting his eyes from here to there, trying his hardest to relieved the boredom that he was feeling.

Jihoon stood up from his spot. He then chose to stand in between the two boys. Both Taehyung and Jungkook diverted their eyes to the little boy who slowly held their hand. A chuckle then left their lips at how cute the kid grinned as he swayed their hands.

Everything was quiet until Jihoon's boredom finally got the best of him. This time he chose to direct it to Taehyung.

"Grandpa Taetae? When are you going to get a girlfriend?"

The older boy choked at the sudden question. Jungkook tried his best not to laugh while the sound of Jimin's laughter —as he wasn't so far from where they stood— echoed throughout the shop. Jihoon merely blinked at that. 

"Y-you want me to have a girlfriend, Jihoonie?" 

The little boy nodded.

"Why?" 

Jihoon smiled and tilted his head cutely. "Because Appa said that you're so pitiful you needed a girlfriend."

Jimin cracked even further at the statement.

"H-hey! I'm not pitiful! I-if that's the case then Jimin is pitiful too!"

"Hey! Where did that come from?!" 

"We both don't have any girlfriend so we're both pitiful!" 

"Yah! Your logic !" 

"We both !"

Jungkook wanted to laugh hard at this point.

Well that's until his eyes landed onto the door.

.

"T-taehyung hyung..." Jungkook nervously poked his older companion's shoulder who continued to bicker with Jimin. His eyes diverted from them to the door. Oh my God. They have to stop! 

"T-taehyung hyung!" He tried again.

"Later Jungkookie. Can't you see I'm bu—" And he was cut off as Jungkook forcefully turned him to the door. Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight of a costumer standing before him. Well zu dog, it's not just any costumer! 

"Taehyung?" The girl gaped at him. "You're Taehyung, right? From the Literature class?" 

Not her! 

Not her please!

"Wow! You work here? That's so cool!" The girl grinned and arranged the snap back that she wore, hiding more of her already short locks. Taehyung still couldn't speak properly on the different note. It's not like he likes her or anything! Okay maybe he had a little crush on the girl. 

Yeah.. Just a little bit.

And maybe he always turn tounge tied whenever she's around but let's not get to that.

The girl awkwardly coughed upon not getting any response. She wanted to sigh but held it in. Why do she even try? She's really certain that he don't like her or something. "W-well I guess you do. I mean you are wearing a uniform..." 

Jimin thought that this was the right time to finally interfere. Jungkook was in no help as the young boy was already a blushing mess before the beautiful girl. Chaerin had instructed him to help when needed. "Welcome, Miss! May we help you?" He grinned. 

The girl sighed in relief. "Well yes. I'm actually looking for a snap back and some jacket."

"We all have a variety of snap back and jacket. Are you giving it to someone?" Jimin asked. 

"Oh, yeah. Just a friend. His birthday's nearing and I'm sure that he'll whine if I don't get him anything."

He...

He...

HE?! 

Taehyung's soul jolted at that. He turned around and stared at the girl who was being escorted by Jimin.

He?! 

S-she's buying a gift for her b-boyfriend? B-but I never heard that she's already in an relationship...

Boyfriend...

The word definitely left an undesirable taste along Taehyung's tounge.

Jungkook awkwardly stood beside the older boy as he watched the girl with longing eyes. He just blatantly ignored her and now he was acting like a broken teenager. Too engrossed to even noticed that Jihoon followed Jimin and the girl.

"Noona..." The little boy tug the hem of her jeans, successfully getting the attention of the girl. She looked down and almost gushed at the cute sight before her. 

Jimin choked on his own spit as he saw the little boy. Taehyung —having woken up from his light trance— nervously chuckled and hurriedly carried the boy in his arms. Ready to sprint away from the girl. "I-I'm sorry, please continue with your shopping. Excuse me..." 

"Wait, wait!" The girl blocked his exit as she stared at Jihoon with sparkling eyes. "How cute! Is he yours?" 

Cue, uncharistic blush spreading onto his face.

"U-umm... Yes..." Taehyung murmured until he realized what he just said. "I mean no! Not literally but yeah... He's mine." 

"I-I see..." What the hell does that mean? She sweat dropped but then diverted her attention to the little child who looked rather familiar. "Hello, My name is Jeongyeon! What's your name little guy?" 

The little boy blinked. He stared at the girl before him until he remembered his purpose to why he approached her in the first place. "Jihoon..." He bowed, not forgetting to apply some manners. "Noona... Can you be Grandpa Taetae's girlfriend?" 

Awkward silence.

Awkward...

... silence...

The girl coughed yet again. She scratched her chin and tried her best to grin at the adorable boy. "Umm... Well this is awkward..." She chuckled. "Why don't you become my boyfriend instead?"

Jihoon blinked. He even crossed his arms and appeared to think hard. "But I'm not pitiful... Grandpa Taetae needs a girlfriend the most... Please save him." 

Okay, time to go. 

Taehyung was blushing hard to the point that he was already as red as a tomato. "I'm sorry... Please excuse us..."

He didn't waited for a reply as the older man hurriedly entered the staffs room. He sighed when the girl was finally out of sight. Yet he still felt his face as warm as how it was in front of the girl.

God was that embarrassing.

Jihoon merely just giggled and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. 

Honestly, this kid.

 

The four males tiredly entered their apartment. The day was hell and Chaerin definitely didn't went easy on them. 

Namjoon was the first one to fall onto the soft mattress. Hobi went straight to the kitchen to get some water while Jimin stripped down of his clothes as he made his way to his room. Jungkook had already gone to his parents house like his usual routine. And Taehyung carried the sleeping Jihoon to the little boy's room.

He sighed as he silently placed the little boy on his bed. Taehyung scratched his head before he went to his closet. He took some pajamas out and placed it beside the sleeping miniature Yoongi.

Taehyung silently changed the boy into his sleeping attire. By the time he was done, he noticed Namjoon and the other two on the doorway. 

Namjoon shook his head as he made his way beside Jihoon's bed. He smiled at how peaceful the kid looked. 

"He sure did gave us quite a problem, didn't he?" He said.

"Yeah..." Taehyung nodded and ran his head to the little boy's hair. 

"Do you still want a kid after all of these?" Jimin asked as he sat at the edge of the bed. 

"Yeah... I still want a kid..." Taehyung grinned to which the short boy chuckled at. "What about you?"

"Of course!" 

"Shhhh..." The three scolded in unison. Jimin bashfully scratched his head and muttered an apology. 

"Nobody said it was going to be easy." Hoseok commented and crouched down beside Jihoon. 

"But by the end of the day, it's all going to be worth it." Namjoon added and the other three agreed on that statement. Taehyung was the first to kiss Jihoon on the forehead, then followed Jimin. Hoseok was the last to do so as Namjoon just patted the little boy on his head before they left to get their much needed sleep.

Yes. Being a parent was hard, but at the end. All those hardship were all worth it.

Did not proof read! Have a nice day ~ see ya!